post your sexy screens here!

Trying out a few new outfits

lDH6iE9v.png3swj0ZIS.pngOWNxi9LA.png

ifmAflPB.png

Nicely, I really like the body shape.

I rarely see decent waifus like this, usually its some whale monster bbw tier crap with tons of random tattoos slapped onto the skin + horrendous make up. Not to mention oversized dicksucking lips or meme-shadmen influence.

Posts like make me want to reinstall Fallout4.

lDH6iE9v.png3swj0ZIS.pngOWNxi9LA.png

ifmAflPB.png

Nicely, I really like the body shape.

I rarely see decent waifus like this, usually its some whale monster bbw tier crap with tons of random tattoos slapped onto the skin + horrendous make up. Not to mention oversized dicksucking lips or meme-shadmen influence.

Posts like make me want to reinstall Fallout4.

lDH6iE9v.png3swj0ZIS.pngOWNxi9LA.pngifmAflPB.png

Beautiful work 

Wow, Thanks to both of you.

I just started playing again a couple months ago myself.  Picked up all the DLC's during a steam sale and been loving it.  There are a lot of great mods and more showing up everyday.  You should really try the game again. 

Hey, are console waifus allowed? Tried my hand at lighting this time around:

HHgLq0a.pngU6nnwPi.png

Tried to go for a femme fatale type thing, named her Camilla (cough Fire Emblem cough) but I kinda such at sticking to themes character-wise :/  

For some reason the Imgur links broke, so I'll just post the screenshots here.

post-1382054-0-35183400-1487801947_thumb.png

post-1382054-0-27457300-1487801952_thumb.png

it seemed pretty popular over on the nexus yesterday so I figured I'd share my character preset here

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22158/?

EA19uOP0.jpg

HFPcVBRl.jpg

Megan is very pretty! Soon i'll see her preset in the Hot files.  :D

Thanks, idk if it's that good, but the file is definitely doing alot better than I expected, especially considering I just posted it on a whim basically. It would be awesome if it did make it to the hot files though :)  I mean I do personally like it better than any other face I've seen there but I'm a bit biased lol

where is the pose from, in the last pictures? really nice :)

Thanks :)  I believe the last two are from Dave's Poses, if not then they are either from Sun's Poses or THPoses. You can find all of them on the nexus.