post your sexy screens here!

attachicon.gifChallenge Complete.png

One finger challenge; Fallout edition.

How in the hell did you do this? I must know.

Posing mod.......

Thank you for this completely worthless and downright stupid post. I was obviously reffering as to what mod was used in particular. I guess age does affect the ability to think.

Looks to be the latest version of Sun's Poses on the nexus. The mirror and phone thing were probably added in editing.

@fsm5

I've searched and didn't find it but maybe i'm blind : what enb/reshade preset(s) do you use? it's exactly what i am looking for.

+ nice work on the body presets !

Thanks, those shots were taken with Olympus ENB, default options.

A couple of raiders I killed earlier and put on display to take a screenshot. I made the assholes myself using the technique I posted in a tutorial and the female NPCs are using CBBE and another mod to give them glistening really sweaty skin (as if they just ran a marathon lol :lol: )

post-1714838-0-00951800-1488688859_thumb.png

Sun's Poses: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20970/?

+photoshop :P

Strange, i have that mod but poses 40+ don't work...i guess the one finger thing must be one of the broken ones. Ty for telling, i'm gonna go back in my hole to see if one of my personal mods break the poses or something someone else made...

Strange, i have that mod but poses 40+ don't work...i guess the one finger thing must be one of the broken ones. Ty for telling, i'm gonna go back in my hole to see if one of my personal mods break the poses or something someone else made...

You got the latest version?

You got the latest version?

Yup. it's probably one of my personal mods directly interfering with Sun's poses. I'll see if i can figure out which one when i get home.

Totally not browsing loverslab forum while i'm supposed to be working

Posing mod.......

Thank you for this completely worthless and downright stupid post. I was obviously reffering as to what mod was used in particular. I guess age does affect the ability to think.

Looks to be the latest version of Sun's Poses on the nexus. The mirror and phone thing were probably added in editing.

@fsm5

I've searched and didn't find it but maybe i'm blind : what enb/reshade preset(s) do you use? it's exactly what i am looking for.

+ nice work on the body presets !

Thanks, those shots were taken with Olympus ENB, default options.

Thank you very much ! =)