[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

- More alone player speaking, i mean, The Witcher anyone?

This would be cool. More self thoughts or out loud thought to say. Loved that about Witcher.

Dunno if this has been said but what about abducting bandits and gunners to make them settlers or minutemen? Kinda like in Phantom Pain.

A deployable weapons bench for quick weapon mods would be cool if one hasn't been made yet.

Guest alexia ravenwood
To any freelance modders out here, I've been all over the internet for years trying to get a Claire Redfield armor/clothes mod created. Now that Fallout 4 is out I've been looking for a CBBE body-slide Claire Redfield in her CODE: Veronica/Darkside Chronicles outfit. Ill post links of what i'm talking about , but the main point is I've run up to dead-end after dead-end. So i'm asking ANYONE who could please do me this favor and create this mod.

Hi all, I recently saw the nipple piercings mod uploaded here and am wondering if its possible to do a facial alternative (eyebrow studs, lip rings, etc)?

I've been trying to do this myself over the last few days but I have no idea how to use nifskope,max,blender etc so I haven't had much luck. I've been able to make the objects appear in game but they just kinda... Float infront of the face....not good. 

I have seen a very good mod for skyrim that does the same thing, but I am worried that because Bethesda has apparently done the face/head parts the way they have, it may not be possible to do this in fallout 4, or at least not to the degree that its something anyone can use, unless we see a bodyslide type program for head meshes or something.

Anyway, I've tried and failed, so I am wondering if anyone more experienced with max, nifskope or modding in general can offer some help, or maybe pick the project up and finish it. Or maybe there is someone who has already made something and wants to share? 
Thanks 

Well, I don't pretend to be an expert by any means. But. The way Fallout 4 head/face stuff works is tricky. You have a combination of normal skeletal bones, then face bones, a face skin, and then morph .tri files. Trying to get all that lined up right on a facial piercing mod appears to be very difficult. With some creative talent you could get the objects positioned and then weighted to the bones and skin but the morphs will go and screw it all up. So long as the character doesn't speak or move any "muscle" areas influenced around where the piercing would be you'd be fine though.

@slapmesilly Id expected something like this. My next step was going to be to try and break open the tri file but I don't know of there is support for this yet. Everything else you've noted makes me feel things like lip rings won't be possible maybe even with the geck. But it does make me hopefully we could at least get some things like earing and nose stuff in. There is plenty of head/face gear in the vanilla game that must be rigged to the head/face so surely with some effort we could wip something up. I'll play around some more tonight

Mod that alters power so I don't have to have several annoying ugly wires dangling around settlements? I'd like to light my old home up but without all these wires and resource consumption.

There is one, It is called Power Conduits and Pylons - Increased Power Radius. You can pretty much power anything that doesn't need a direct connection with a single pylon near the center of a settlement.

I was thinking about how cool would it be to simulate the "Freeze!" feature of Metal Gear solid V, this would allow for some cool stuff with the already well implemented intimidate perk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APzk0PrH2j4

but without the need to be very high lvl and have 10 charisma to intimidate, you would just have to aim with a gun behind a NPC without being detected, this plus a sleeping gun (Using the Syringer mechanics) would allow for no killing playthrough.

Sure, you can easily add any dialogue you want after you have submit the NPC.

I wonder if we can use the quick loot menu for something else than loot, adding dialogues in the window that appear when you target a submited NPC for rapid acces would be really nice... could be used for rapid menu for followers too.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Mod that lets you found your own settlements? I'm tired of Homemaker being useless with all its buildings when there's no room or the ground is highly uneven.

there may be 2 different mods for that depending on what you mean by founding your own settlements.

Do you mean putting foundations to make the floor even or i lçike this place Ill build here?

I have mods for both cases, be specific and Ill recommend something.

Hi guys, first time posting so excuse me if i made any mistake.

I have question, is it possible to edit/make custom hair texture (with multiple colors) to fit certain hairstyle ? 

For example i'm interested in making Harley Quinn character. Hair i found from Ponytails by Azar (Hair 15) but i want to add red or blue color to each side. But as far as creating something i have no idea where to begin or if it's even possible.

Thank you in advance for any info.