Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

Hello Everyone Daffy Duck here or u can just Called me Mr Duck i am back here, after spent some time messing around on Blender and 3D stuff, so i stumble across an another Dick meshed by xoDOAox in his Males Topic and though maybe it will look good on the female counter part so i did the stuff in Blender and come across this

post-787844-0-04798100-1455608791_thumb.png

post-787844-0-97570000-1455608798_thumb.png

post-787844-0-19134200-1455608801_thumb.png

After i took it to edit the skin to match up the Female, so u as the Futanari Comunitity tell me if we should continue on using this version or should we just stick to the other hang version u guy/girl let me know ok

Also Credit to my Good Friend DOA5LSR/TimmyC/Siframe/Saafrat/NiteGuardian for the love and support, The Futa mod are not dead yea, i just try other thing to make the Futa community Happy

Credit to xoDOAox

Mr Duck

This looks good.  It look like she have foreskin and the ball look much better than old one in my opinion.  The reason I said it was much better because the ball should be unerected as well instead of look like it is hard like a rock while the penis is not so much.  It make much more sense with the new skin texture. Then again if we have that, we need to retexture the erected one to have foreskin too.    I don't know I can be picky sometime. ^ ^;;  Not that I dislike the old texture of erected penis it is fine to me.

Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23