Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

Looks like I need to start making some folders to keep things organize lol.  Or else I'll get confuse.

LOL i already done that, i make an folders of all the mod i done for the girl and add it in to it

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-69184100-1457059874_thumb.png

Phase4 LETHAL HLOD Futanari

Credit to Saafrat/LGMOD

Download Link ??? Simple just download the Kasumi LETHAL HLOD and add to Phase4

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-00240200-1457060422_thumb.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygmbxbzprkk8yc2/Lisa%20%20LETHAL%20HLOD%28Hang%20Version%29.TMC?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89lr7rsaxr4dhlb/Lisa%20%20LETHAL%20HLOD%28Hang%20Version%29.TMCL?dl=0

Lisa LETHAL HLOD Futanari

Credit Saafrat/LGMOD

Big Credit to TimmyC for his character tool, which it make it more edit to just swap with the character, than going though meshed in the slot take too much time, so an BIG THANK TO TIMMYC, please check out his thread, on the update on his Character tool, but i glad i am done now, because i got other thing to do now

post-787844-0-20973800-1457060822_thumb.jpg

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Are you still doing the rest of the penis versions for lethal lod girls?  Just a bit curious.

yea i guess, do u want them now :)

Mr Duck

Are you still doing the rest of the penis versions for lethal lod girls?  Just a bit curious.

Mr Duck

Yes please.  :shy:   Who knows, I most post them in e-hentai.org one last time.  Plus I'm still planning to make story mode out of them.  But I must ask for your permission first.

Guest GuachaLover23

Mr Duck

Yes please.  :shy:   Who knows, I most post them in e-hentai.org one last time.  Plus I'm still planning to make story mode out of them.  But I must ask for your permission first.

can i see the link first

Mr Duck

Mr Duck

can i see the link first

Mr Duck

Well, I only have the old futanari gallery made by the person who invented it.  Unfortunately, the gallery is count as expunged.  I have no idea why.  I guess people think I spam pic when I post some, then another day, then the next few days later. -_-

Here you go. https://upload.e-hentai.org/manage.php?act=preview&gid=851152

You probably won't like it but I won't blame you. >.<

I will say I had to make sure to angle away from the gap that been issue and make sure the dick texture that stretch out show.  

Guest GuachaLover23

Mr Duck

can i see the link first

Mr Duck

Well, I only have the old futanari gallery made by the person who invented it.  Unfortunately, the gallery is count as expunged.  I have no idea why.  I guess people think I spam pic when I post some, then another day, then the next few days later. -_-

I will say I had to make sure to angle away from the gap that been issue and make sure the dick texture that stretch out show.  

lol why do i need to log in just to ee the picture

Mr Duck

That site is freaking awesome, but it's chock full of stuff ripped from paysites of all descriptions. I'm guessing they get the dmca hammer about once every 10 or 20 seconds lol, so anything that's gone into a secret 'expunged' area may be for trusted members eyes only. You really have to check in regularly there to get the most out of it- one day they'll have 20 galleries by a paysite artist, the next they're gone, 2 weeks later they're back. It's like an endless tide of dmca bait there hahaha.

Mr Duck

can i see the link first

Mr Duck

lol why do i need to log in just to ee the picture

Mr Duck

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/851152/7bb3ad9c08/

My bad Guacha.  Wrong link. >.<

Guest GuachaLover23

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/851152/7bb3ad9c08/

My bad Guacha.  Wrong link. >.<

thank for the link i will get to work on the other dick now Super or Small or Soft u tell me right now,what u wanted

Hmmm.  I'll take super for all cast and mind to include small for Marie, Leifang, and Pai as well?

i can not do it at the monment something Big have come up

Guest GuachaLover23

@GuachaLover23 It is fine.  Just take your time.

I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT, IF LGMOD LEAVE LOVERLABS, THEN I AM GONE AS WELL.

@GuachaLover23 It is fine.  Just take your time.

I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT, IF LGMOD LEAVE LOVERLABS, THEN I AM GONE AS WELL.

I saw. D:  I just post a thread about it and feel upset about what happened.  I truly understand that if you are not going to do it because of what happened to her, then it is ok.  I probably would have just gave up and leave it that.  

Guest GuachaLover23

@Everyone

Since thing have gotten better here back at LoverLab, and LGMODS and saafrats are back to modding, well let me

get back to modding as well, u the community must have miss the futa mod, but like i say, since thing have gotten better i am back to making mod again, so later

on i will now work on the Lethal HLOD with the super erection, i been getting request from

Mr Duck