Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

• 3 weeks later...

Ups! ;)

So, my four-month stay at  LL has come to end and it's time to say goodbye.

I realized that I will not become a very great modder and spend more energy on it makes no sense.

Nevertheless, I'm concerned about the future of DOA and want to say the following - dear modders and users, PLEASE respect the work of those who created the game and without whom your presence here would be impossible. And Respect the Characters they created. Don't spit into the well from which you drink water.

Thanks to everyone who helped me.

All the best!

Hey Guacha23.

I totally get what you're saying. I mean, I clearly haven't done anything close to what you've done for the community, so I'm not directly comparing my case to yours. I wouldn't.

But I did feel the (for the lack of a better word) "love" going away some time ago. That's (part of) why I left. I show up sometimes, take a look at stuff... but never engage in anything. I can't help but feel that the passion that used to live here... kinda went away. Save for a few great modders, of course, who are trying to keep the community afloat. Who are still passionate for this game.

... So. Let me just say thank you. You were one of the few people who inspired me to start this thing (a thing that I didn't move forward with, but still. I had fun.)

And you can be sure that every single person who visited this forum appreciates your work. It's just that people are usually silent unless they want to bitch about something. People don't take the time to say nice things.

Now, maybe you'll inspire me to start modding Tekken 7. Let's see what happens!

Anyway, I think I say this on behalf of the community as a whole: Thank you. We love you.

• 9 months later...
9 hours ago, lrk19 said:

Is there anywhere to get these files now? I checked most of the dropbox links and they all seem to be dead.

Doesn't seem like we can retrieve them without the creator himself to reupload . Now that hes gone so is his work Its a shame too he was the only one who actually did futa mods.

But yeah he was 1 of the major loss towards the mod community here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...