Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

GuachaLover23, I just wanted to say, thank you for this incredible work. There's lot of us who enjoy this kind of things, and I'm really grateful for this.

Btw, I've just recently started using Ink reshuffle ver.4.7 for DoA ver. 1.4.

Trying out the Angelnoka super erect version for costume 4 resulted in a white penis [though it looks kinda like a cocksleeve, so I'm fine with that], for costume 5 (or was it 3? I'll check later) the result was a full-white body. It works perfect with other costumes though.

I've encountered similar problems with other mods from different authors on different costume slots, like missing hair or white penises for the men, which most of the time can be easily solved by using another costume slot. Is this due to my version of ink reshuffle or DoA, or am I doing something wrong?

Again, thank you for all your work, GuachaLover and every modder in here (I've yet to go and thank all the authors of the incredible mods I've been trying out recently).

post-775713-0-80530100-1456517359_thumb.png

post-775713-0-40799100-1456517384_thumb.png

post-775713-0-37000800-1456517407_thumb.png

I've encountered similar problems with other mods from different authors on different costume slots, like missing hair or white penises for the men, which most of the time can be easily solved by using another costume slot. Is this due to my version of ink reshuffle or DoA, or am I doing something wrong?

Some users have had similar problems with my mods. Ishidacorp posted a possible solution in my thread >>> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54701-doa5lr-squizzos-mods/page-5

I can see on this screenshot who are using "OMG" Mode haha :D

I hope it work well with the OT-LOD I tested only with "DOA" Mode.

And good job Mr Duck, everytime someone release a mod you are ready to convert it to Futa ! :lol:

Sorry not enough rep up to give on every of your posts, you exhausted my reputation already lol

Guest GuachaLover23

I can see on this screenshot who are using "OMG" Mode haha :D

I hope it work well with the OT-LOD I tested only with "DOA" Mode.

And good job Mr Duck, everytime someone release a mod you are ready to convert it to Futa ! :lol:

Sorry not enough rep up to give on every of your posts, you exhausted my reputation already lol

It ok buddy, i know u will always support my mod, like i always do to ur, but yea when i see an mod get an enough attention, i will always convert it to Futa :)

Mr Duck