Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Oh man, what have you done with my girls !!!! :@

Hah good work guacha, you have my support. There are tastes for everyone, I've said in the past

but you know, I still don't like girls with penis! :(

Saaf's H-LOD appears to have inspired a good deal of activity lol, from new users to re-installations to a whole new wave of mods! Great to see the popularity of his labour of love, and the body being used to make stuff that appeals to more folk than just the straoght up lactose addicts like me and saaf ... Nice one GL!

And I'm now thinking that maybe guacha has atracted your attention to his mods? :blush:

I always knew it, Sir.... haha

...and my friend stabs me in the back while I sleep...

Guest GuachaLover23

attachicon.gifgame 2016-01-27 07-14-23-15.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-01-27 07-14-45-98.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-01-27 07-14-51-93.png

Lei-Fang Big Boobs/Booty/Futanari

Credit to SaaFrat

This came out so beautiful, if u guys want i can make an Futanari with the whole cast if u guys/girl want me too :)

Please go for it too. :D  Plus for erected ones if you are interest of making.

i am not really into erected because the 1 we have now does not look right for the girls , but if it was shrink to the size which suit the girl like this https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4977624, then maybe i will do it but there is 1 person who can help me and that is DOA5LSR, i know she will help me out on that and i will see if any futanari lover are interested  in it.

attachicon.gifgame 2016-01-27 07-14-23-15.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-01-27 07-14-45-98.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-01-27 07-14-51-93.png

Lei-Fang Big Boobs/Booty/Futanari

Credit to SaaFrat

This came out so beautiful, if u guys want i can make an Futanari with the whole cast if u guys/girl want me too :)

Please go for it too. :D  Plus for erected ones if you are interest of making.

i am not really into erected because the 1 we have now does not look right for the girls , but if it was shrink to the size which suit the girl like this https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4977624, then maybe i will do it but there is 1 person who can help me and that is DOA5LSR, i know she will help me out on that and i will see if any futanari lover are interested  in it.

Ah I see.  I can understand that.

I can't see the link in your post Guacha, but if you are looking for a smaller penis size I made one for Marie Rose (can be used on any chars I think) in my "Futanari Remixed & Enhanced" pack in my thread you could extract the mesh and use it it's ok ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-update-tmc-pack-angry-lod-dick-ecco/page-4

At the end, the only bad thing is you must download the entire pack, but let's me know if this is what you was looking for.

I mentionned it as a new idea too, but I think Guacha like non-erected and balls included.
I don't prefere one much than an other I am just here giving some (weird) ideas but if Guacha is interested I could edit the penis mesh maybe for make a no balls version (right now I have a problem with Blender so it won't be for now).

Many people are waiting an animated penis, it look impossible to do but I am still searching a solution for do it, I need to experiment some things but I can't promise to succeed.

sorry, not every one is gay like you are not saying there's anything wrong with you being gay BTW

Not sure to understand well your sentence sense, this is not because people like Futanari that they mean they are gays.

Guest GuachaLover23

sorry, not every one is gay like you are not saying there's anything wrong with you being gay BTW

Dude you're despicable, if u have an problem calling us gay,because we wanted more to game,then u did not have to come to the thread, u could have keep ur biased/hate opinion to ur self,I stated many time that i made this mod because thy were not getting no love/attention, these people in the community who love Futanari  and love to see that in the game, and i bring that to the table for them, but like i say if u hate Chick With an Dick, then why u Posted in my Thread, u looking for trouble or attention, Which 1 is it because right now u are an CLOWN!!

This thread is not here for judge someone on his interest.

This is a thread about Futanari mod it's all.

If I follow your logic then I should be a zoophilie girl because I made a dolphin with dick ?

And what about people who like little girl as Marie Rose that we all know she don't have 18 years, they are pedophilie ?

Whatever, people are here because they like it, some for download them, other for just appreciate the effort put inside the mod.

Guest GuachaLover23

This is the reason why i hate doing this, i those i was doing something to pleased the community and some ####### have to come in and ruined the fun, same thing that happen to Saafrat/DOA5LSR/Timmyc, we take time off of hands to pleased the community and they never happy with the result of our hard work.

No Respect At All

A lot of people don't seem to realise how hard to create the mods.  I know because it is not what I make for DOA5LR no no, it is because I have done similiar thing in different game.  To be more specific, it's Mabinogi when I create animation for mabi players using 3DS Max, yet doing certain animation is very difficult because of how ancient the stuff in the game are.

After experience it, I can bet my **** how hard to create stuff from scratch.  It's not something you should bitch about for something they like.  There really nothing wrong with that as long as it is not relate to real life.

i said there's nothing wrong with anyone here being gay. but liking penises is gay.

why are you getting angry?  jeez. whatever, i'm out of here. i didn't come here to argue. what i was trying to say was: liking futa is gay, and most straight people will get very defensive when it comes to sexuality. so defensive that they turn offensive.

did i even insult anyone? no. :l

feel free to reply, i'm not reading it. you obviously can't hold a civil conversation mr. Duck. good day.

Guest GuachaLover23

i said there's nothing wrong with anyone here being gay. but liking penises is gay.

why are you getting angry?  jeez. whatever, i'm out of here. i didn't come here to argue. what i was trying to say was: liking futa is gay, and most straight people will get very defensive when it comes to sexuality. so defensive that they turn offensive.

did i even insult anyone? no. :l

feel free to reply, i'm not reading it. you obviously can't hold a civil conversation mr. Duck. good day.

"sorry, not every one is gay like you are not saying there's anything wrong with you being gay BTW "

is that insult us right there genuis, i done talking to u

B#### get the ##### out of my thread.

Guest GuachaLover23

@Community

I pretty much now lost interested, in make Futa mod now, since i now know more ###### one the way to insult me, this is not the first time this #### have happen to me 

Don't let them get to you.  It's what it is expected as it would happen.   It's like when you make video game, you have to be sure what can come to worst.  It doesn't matter if you make the game really well, there will always be half of community between hate and love of your creation.  You should keep moving forward and continue on your passion.  It's life.

@Community

I pretty much now lost interested, in make Futa mod now, since i now know more ###### one the way to insult me, this is not the first time this #### have happen to me 

Come on man, you know I don't like this kind of mods (just being honest), but I still support you because this is what you want to do.

There will always be haters everywhere. Don't let them get you down.

Unfortunately there are people who will always try to discourage you in any way, just because they think it's funny or for just say bad thing and start drama or even just because they don't like that but are not able to say it nicely.

Taste are differents for everyone, as exempel SaafRats don't like Futanari but he really enjoy the time and the effort you put in your mod.

I have nothing against Futanari, I even made a pack myself (and so many weird "dicked" mods but just let's forgot about that lol), I like when something is new and making Futanari is not common at all, when I see Tumblr this FULL of Futanari so don't come tell me people don't like that, boy or girl. I mean ofc, there are people who not enjoy Futanari but anyway could them just can't avoid the thread and go elsewhere ?

When I don't like something I just don't watch it, it's simple as "hello" but yes the world is not thinking like me.

Don't lose your motivation because of kids, internet is full of bad guys just don't pay attention and continu what you like to do, do it for yourself first don't forget that.

Anyway, you have my support buddy :)

^This. Nobody can tell you what to do, but it would be a shame if one of our contributors left or lost interest because of one "dick" out there. (Bad tine for a pun? lol.)

Aaaanyway, I appreciate your efforts, and many others do here as well.

Now for me personally, I am bi and I like futa. Are those two facts related? Only God knows, lol.