Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

It's good to see you producing again, Mr Duck :D
and lol @ credits to everyone  :lol:

Mr Boobs

Like i say it good to see u too again :)

post-787844-0-28090700-1457753521_thumb.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/923ow1rzuqgw6py/Hitomi%20LETHAL%20HLOD%28Super%20Eraction%29.TMC?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxo28objvglx9kr/Hitomi%20LETHAL%20HLOD%28Super%20Eraction%29.TMCL?dl=0

Hitomi Lethal Hlod Futanari

Credit to Everyone

Mr Duck

Glad to have you back Mr. Duck.  As always thank you for Lethal futa with super dick. ^ ^

Btw, bit curious, what you think of my gallary on e-hentai?  Little does people know, I kind of made mini comic even though without speech bubble.  It's something you use your imagination to figure out what they might say.   

My god, why I did see this thread today!?

I should have seen this thread...

This is cool mod ever I've seen.

However, I feel some uneasy, when I see the veiny penis.

I think this can be done with switching the .dds.

If you don't mind, could you upload not veiny penis?

And it's too sorry to say, but would you upload files which you didn't upload?

such as

attachicon.gif game 2016-02-07 16-25-34-23.png

Lei-Fang School Girl Futanari

Credit to TimmyC/Ishidacorp

Mr Duck

I was looking forward to get that mod, but I found that you didn't upload that until this page.

Again, thanks for this cool mod.

P.S. Out of this topic - Where can I ask some modding questions? I couldn't find modding Q&A boards in DOA5.

Guest GuachaLover23

@DOA5LR Family

The Duck is here, and i just want to apology for my absent i was too busy with Boxing School , and glue to my PS4 playing EA UFC 2,so i am sorry if i worried

anyone here who like my mod, but my boxing school have gotten very serious now, because i will be begin, sparring very soon, and will get my first real fight soon time next years summer, we will see but, i will try to get on here as much as possible because i got work in the early morning then, boxing school, right after that, but i am still here to support everyone mod, as possible.

Mr Duck