Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

As dog cookie said, I think that you have to see the "bright side" of this situation, this only means that your mods are getting attention now, so instead of feeling sad or demotivated, this should make you feel somehow honored and give you even more motivation to keep working in your stuff!. Anyway, if this make you feel better, you're not the first modder with a "personal hater" haha, so you're not alone :D

Btw, I think that verhoven was actually supporting you! lol

Lol, what an idiot... first post, first warning. It can be seen as kinda flattering that someone started an account just to complain that he couldn't play with your super cuddly girls though!

Like everyone else, I think you misunderstood Verhoven's post, the smilie does indicate he was joking buddy. As for that other guy there probably won't be any need to understand him or otherwise as he'll be banned before he's made 4 posts at this rate... keep on trucking Mr duck! Love that you've got yourself into the game now, we need screenies of you grappling the bbw girls!

Dam Am i really am hate here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66905-mr-duck-is-an-bch/ i glad it got closed more people will have come at me

Mr Duck

I hate you too  :lol:

Well nice of u to shared that with me, i mean you sound weak, saying that because u have to wait for an noob to called me out, u been on the forum for an while an u can not say that to my face why now , i lost respect for u and ur mod.

Mr Duck

I was kidding you  Duck. (see the emoticon? lol!) It was in jest. Also read the entire post I made. Please read the entire post telling the guy to lay off. If you won't share, don't force. Try to make one if you can't. 

Sorry if the jest came out the wrong way.

And? I really like and  appreciate that creative mind behind your mods. You have specific tastes as do I. My previous posts (if they weren't erased from the big transition a few months back) about your mods was...."don't judge" because we all have a certain "type" and given we are in loverlabs...........no one should judge.

Guest GuachaLover23

@All

Joking or not Hate is an strong word to use in any sentence, he could have use any other word, why hate, Hate can hurt an person soul or lease get someone kill, just like how their is racist in the world which is will continue until  end of day.

I accept his Apology, the Duck have an soft side, yes i do, i display it over the center of time on the Loony Tunes show, but anyway as for the new guy, he is weak to make an new thread to come at me like that to sell me out of the community like that because i do not shared my BBW mod, the reason, i do not shared it because people will not respect it and they will talk shit about, it saying how bad it, just like with kakaff made the HD body, the guy thrash him on the spot, so i keep the BBW mod to my self, i do not like to released work if u not going to respect it. Plain and simple, but the New Guys could kiss my Duck, if he want to come at me like that, but this time do it in my thread not in the opening. Verhoven69 joking or not be-careful how u use ur word, it can very hurt someone, i see alot of people joking and the person they were joking will end up taking their life.

Mr Duck

@All

Joking or not Hate is an strong word to use in any sentence, he could have use any other word, why hate, Hate can hurt an person soul or lease get someone kill, just like how their is racist in the world which is will continue until  end of day.

I accept his Apology, the Duck have an soft side, yes i do, i display it over the center of time on the Loony Tunes show, but anyway as for the new guy, he is weak to make an new thread to come at me like that to sell me out of the community like that because i do not shared my BBW mod, the reason, i do not shared it because people will not respect it and they will talk shit about, it saying how bad it, just like with kakaff made the HD body, the guy thrash him on the spot, so i keep the BBW mod to my self, i do not like to released work if u not going to respect it. Plain and simple, but the New Guys could kiss my Duck, if he want to come at me like that, but this time do it in my thread not in the opening. Verhoven69 joking or not be-careful how u use ur word, it can very hurt someone, i see alot of people joking and the person they were joking will end up taking their life.

Mr Duck

Peace then? I won't use "hate" anymore. Even as a joke. And keep on making your mods. More flavor and variety. Who cares what the other people post. I too have another nasty preference too  :D

Guest GuachaLover23

@All

Mr Duck

Peace then? I won't use "hate" anymore. Even as a joke. And keep on making your mods. More flavor and variety. Who cares what the other people post. I too have another nasty preference too  :D

Peace Keep doing what u doing

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Hey Everyone The Duck is Back and an Week have passed and Lei-Fang blow up from 250 pound To 300 here is the before and after Picture

250 Pounds (Before)

post-787844-0-89077200-1473642821_thumb.png

post-787844-0-70721300-1473642823_thumb.png

post-787844-0-62537300-1473642826_thumb.png

post-787844-0-43808800-1473642828_thumb.png

300 Pound (After)

post-787844-0-86379800-1473642889_thumb.png

post-787844-0-72361500-1473642893_thumb.png

post-787844-0-11887700-1473642896_thumb.png

post-787844-0-09689900-1473642899_thumb.png

Man My High End Chocolate (Saaftats Idea) really make my Girl blow up very quick.

Download ????

Credit To Everyone

Mr Duck

Oh "Saaftits" will enjoy this new Leifang for sure!

But he don't have enough chocolate for her, only the Duck have B)

I really like how she's modeled, the breast don't have clipping in belly, and the belly look better now nice work!

Sorry no more rep up once again.

Guest GuachaLover23

@LGMOD/Saafrat/TrancendedGuy

Yea the high end chocolate is crazy, but Lei-Fang is getting sexy every time, but 300 pound is the limit and i have to stop at that.

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

@All

if u all know by now, i was attack by an unknown user, because he got mad at me because i was not sharing my mod, but any i got an strike on my account because of him and now i do not know if my account is suspended or banned, i can still view and Post (As it seem), but anyway i upload my game to the newer vesrsion, and for so reason i can not play the game i get an black screen, i want to make Futanar Mai for everyone here but an quick reply will help, and i hope i do not get attack again

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Since i can not get pass the black screen problem, i going to change my mind on making the Futa Mai, i am really sorry, it seem no want really want to help so i going to pass on it, this is why i always say on version 1.02 to avoid nonsense like this

Mr Duck

Always make a copy of your game in case you have this kind of problem.

I had to update my game 3 or 4 times before it work correctly I was on V1.05 before and jumped to 1.08 directly but you are in V1.02 it's extremly old you should think about update your game in order instead of try to jump directly to V1.08 you didn't updated your game for Naotora you are certainly missing some important files.

Guest GuachaLover23

Since i can not get pass the black screen problem, i going to change my mind on making the Futa Mai, i am really sorry, it seem no want really want to help so i going to pass on it, this is why i always say on version 1.02 to avoid nonsense like this

Mr Duck

Aww, that sucks. D:  Hopefully, things will get it fixed soon or so.

It's really petty that someone would go out of their way to attack you like that

I am so sorry I try to update to it to do it for u guy but I can not get by the black screen it annoying how I spend hours trying to fix it get no help like I say I am sorry this whole week have been bad for me people coming at me

Guest GuachaLover23

I had to update my game 3 or 4 times before it work correctly I was on V1.05 before and jumped to 1.08 directly but you are in V1.02 it's extremly old you should think about update your game in order instead of try to jump directly to V1.08 you didn't updated your game for Naotora you are certainly missing some important files.

Thank for the reply I did not know that because I really do not have interested to update because we do not get no new content with the update so that why I have stay at 1.02  but I already made a copy of my game yesterday so I can still have 1.02 but after I get out of work I will update to 1.05  and try again to see if it work then I make it asap for everyone. Thank y that the answer I was looking for or I did not explain my mistaken more my mistaken but yea after work I will do this thank for helping Lola

Mr Duck

Don't forget to also edit your ini file.

You'll have a lot of update to do, I wasn't motivated to it me too and I always got problem on every new update, patience is the main key.

And if you really can't make it working you can still play Naotora and Mai on Alpha-152 (need their tmc anyway to swap them) in case you want make something for them it's an alternative way for you to play and check your mods even if you are in V1.02 this is what I've did in past with Naotora on V1.04.

Thank for the reply I did not know that because I really do not have interested to update because we do not get no new content with the update so that why I have stay at 1.02  but I already made a copy of my game yesterday so I can still have 1.02 but after I get out of work I will update to 1.05  and try again to see if it work then I make it asap for everyone. Thank y that the answer I was looking for or I did not explain my mistaken more my mistaken but yea after work I will do this thank for helping Lola

Mr Duck

If you have the line "BypassMovie=1", check if you also extracted the "ninja_vi_empty.wmv".

Plus, seems that some are getting errors with the line "RemoveConnectError=1".