Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

Nice improvements with your fatty girls Mr duck! ;)

Probably a little difficult I imagine.

No really it is not, but do u think it will look better like this if i did it like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5d/e9/e8/5de9e842c98d56467148d49619490ec8.jpg

Mr Duck

Hmmm nah. Too hung there. I like double bellies with little hung.

Something like this: the_face_of_lightning__but_the_thighs_of

Thank u both for that.now I want to make the double belly which I call it the hamburger belly but it best if we can edit the Hlod texture to make that happen; but I try and it did not come out great maybe saafrat or LGMOD could edit that for me, but I will have released this mod if I was received enough feedback and like but it seem like no one care I will keep it to my self

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-28085600-1471479746_thumb.png

post-787844-0-84769200-1471479748_thumb.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rglyle4aqms0cfc/AYANE%5BLETHAL-HLOD%5D%28Small%20Erection%20No%20Balls.TMC?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6bd2vmoxosf3or/AYANE%5BLETHAL-HLOD%5D%28Small%20Erection%20No%20Balls.TMCL?dl=0

Ayane Lethal-HLOD Futanari No Balls

If anyone want this mod for their favorite Character just use my Friend TimmyC transform tool :)

Credit To Everyone

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-45662700-1471482998_thumb.png

post-787844-0-47386100-1471483000_thumb.png

post-787844-0-23643500-1471483002_thumb.png

Kokoro Summer Dress Bugle Futanari

Ouch that really have to sux if this have to happen in real life

Download - ????

Credit To Everyone

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-92961100-1471565691_thumb.png

post-787844-0-45431800-1471565693_thumb.png

Kasumi Panties Dick Stick-Up

Tell if u guy like this.

Download - Need to know the feedback before i upload this later on

Credit To Everyone

The last time I was going to make a comment and pouf bad timing the website goes in maintenance -_-

Anyway, great improvement Mr. Duck !

You have made this BBW very enjoyable and I especially like the Kasumi Coach gear even if she's not nude she's very well done and kinky :blush:

The idea to make a bugle on your mods is awesome, you are very creative and make mods that no one do, keep your good work!

Talking about a better BBW I guess you used my base that I gave to you a long time ago to make the Honoka right ?

I don't promise to make her better since I'm not very active on DOA5LR now but I'll need this mod to sculpt her and see what I can do on textures, I remember what you was looking for.

Guest GuachaLover23

The last time I was going to make a comment and pouf bad timing the website goes in maintenance -_-

Anyway, great improvement Mr. Duck !

You have made this BBW very enjoyable and I especially like the Kasumi Coach gear even if she's not nude she's very well done and kinky :blush:

The idea to make a bugle on your mods is awesome, you are very creative and make mods that no one do, keep your good work!

Talking about a better BBW I guess you used my base that I gave to you a long time ago to make the Honoka right ?

I don't promise to make her better since I'm not very active on DOA5LR now but I'll need this mod to sculpt her and see what I can do on textures, I remember what you was looking for.

yea i like to do thing different from other mod, i mean no disrespect to the other mod, which i respect their work, i just do not want to be stale and keep upload the same Nude over and over, it get boring after an while, that is why i like to work on Mods that get no attention what so every, and BBW/Futanari get no love, i mean i work on the BBW for Hours is pain in the Duck because if u Duck up the Texture in 3D studio is mess up the whole body mesh and i have to start over from beggining, but like i say before, i work on the BBW and everyone just brush it off like they do not give an Duck, i mean i saw someone here (will not say his name) post an nude from from last years get 5-10 likes, and i like WTF, i work on this for hours and only get 3 likes, show no one really care, same with the futanari mod, i do not know why, everyone hate my work.

Mr Duck

I understand Mr. Duck :(

The DOA community changed with the time, maybe people are starting to play something else and get less interest to this game or just want play nude because you know.. Boobs lead the world..

I can understand how frustrating is to put a lot of time and effort on a mod and get no love no thanks for the work achieved.

But don't forget that you do it by passion and for yourself first, if people don't like them they will never get your mods that's all, it's how is your rules.

With time I learned to don't pay attention to what people want or say, you'll always encounter people who want something specific or aren't happy with what they have or had, you should just make your mods and forget about them, you share if you want, if you are satisfy, if you feel it's the time to.

As I said to a friend few days ago, we are not a company with 100 person working on one mod making it 100% perfect, it's still have errors and we always try to do our best, a lot of person don't understand that and don't know how hard it can be to do certain mods.
Most of time they just say "please share" "please fix" "please make this request" and ignore what you made.

Anyway, I'm not starting a drama :)

I still like your stuff and continu to support you, I like to see uncommon mods, something that is outside from ordinary, something that isn't made yet and you are good in it so keep to work on it ;)

I added a like for the futa due to like the idea of dick sticking out like that.  That's actually interesting.  So we have lactacting, (though would like to have more of that) pregnant, futa with balls, now futa with no balls which is the kind of mod I am looking forward to, adn then bbw.  Suppose anyone would do hairy armpit?  :P   Also, I would like to see hair trails on their belly too.  Sorry I'm kind into pubic hair fetish. ^ ^;

Guest GuachaLover23

My first try LOL  :D  :D  :D

Hey that look good, keep trying at it and u will get better at, just keep messing around with it Goodluck

I added a like for the futa due to like the idea of dick sticking out like that.  That's actually interesting.  So we have lactacting, (though would like to have more of that) pregnant, futa with balls, now futa with no balls which is the kind of mod I am looking forward to, adn then bbw.  Suppose anyone would do hairy armpit?  :P   Also, I would like to see hair trails on their belly too.  Sorry I'm kind into pubic hair fetish. ^ ^;

lol u are an weird dude lol :)

I understand Mr. Duck :(

The DOA community changed with the time, maybe people are starting to play something else and get less interest to this game or just want play nude because you know.. Boobs lead the world..

I can understand how frustrating is to put a lot of time and effort on a mod and get no love no thanks for the work achieved.

But don't forget that you do it by passion and for yourself first, if people don't like them they will never get your mods that's all, it's how is your rules.

With time I learned to don't pay attention to what people want or say, you'll always encounter people who want something specific or aren't happy with what they have or had, you should just make your mods and forget about them, you share if you want, if you are satisfy, if you feel it's the time to.

As I said to a friend few days ago, we are not a company with 100 person working on one mod making it 100% perfect, it's still have errors and we always try to do our best, a lot of person don't understand that and don't know how hard it can be to do certain mods.

Most of time they just say "please share" "please fix" "please make this request" and ignore what you made.

Anyway, I'm not starting a drama :)

I still like your stuff and continu to support you, I like to see uncommon mods, something that is outside from ordinary, something that isn't made yet and you are good in it so keep to work on it ;)

thank for the support lola i will always have ur support to, evening when u do not want to mod DOA, but anyway like i say before the only thing the BBW mod is missing is this

post-787844-0-93105300-1471635859_thumb.jpg as u can see in the picture, the women have an double belly,

KASUMI-PHASE4_HLOD.dds as u can see here where the arrow is at is where the stomach arena is,

Now i am asking u to do 1 more last favor is that is it possible u can make an double belly like in the first, u can not sculpt it because i try and got no where, but i think is best we edit the HLOD texture to get that, If u do not want to do i respect that 

Mr Duck

Wow buddy, you've made some crazy stuff since I last looked in, massive (if you'll pardon the pun) improvements on the bbw stuff and the bulge mods are new to me. Great work mate. Don't be discouraged, It's a niche audience in an already small community, but as long as you enjoy what you do then that's really all that will ever matter. Beyond that I'm sure theres a whole bunch of kinksters out there fapping to your work that will never publicly admit it, but hey, that's life. Your time, your hobby, that's the important stuff, and damn you've got a LOT better at it since you started. Hats off to you buddy.

Guest GuachaLover23

Wow buddy, you've made some crazy stuff since I last looked in, massive (if you'll pardon the pun) improvements on the bbw stuff and the bulge mods are new to me. Great work mate. Don't be discouraged, It's a niche audience in an already small community, but as long as you enjoy what you do then that's really all that will ever matter. Beyond that I'm sure theres a whole bunch of kinksters out there fapping to your work that will never publicly admit it, but hey, that's life. Your time, your hobby, that's the important stuff, and damn you've got a LOT better at it since you started. Hats off to you buddy.

LOL thank u Siframe i miss ur funny comment, but yet man, i really like what i did with my mod, i like the idea and the way it come out, i still get more idea coming up, but it good to see u buddy.

Mr Duck

Likewise buddy, it's always good to come back and see all my old friends still working on this stuff. (Maybe apart from timmy and his curious obsession with genfu lol). As Saaf knows already I've been away helping out on a fallout mod, and that's kept my 'forum time' pretty busy, but I still feel like I've come home whenever I visit here.

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-53229900-1471691109_thumb.png

post-787844-0-08972100-1471691111_thumb.png

post-787844-0-17061400-1471691113_thumb.png

NyoTengu LETHAL HLOD Futanari (Double Penis)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9kyabwxokmwal4/NYOTENGU%5BLETHAL-HLOD%5D%28Small%20Erection%20Double%20Penis%29.TMC?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bsgfpodsxtqqvk/NYOTENGU%5BLETHAL-HLOD%5D%28Small%20Erection%20Double%20Penis%29.TMCL?dl=0

NyoTengu is ready to Double Penetrated All The DOA Girl, Get in Line if u want to experiment the Enjoyment :)

P.S I remember someone ask me to do this last year but i did not have the experience to do it in Blender, but now knowing the program, i could do all, if u want me to add more like 3 penis to 4/5 u know who to contract.

Credit to everyone

Mr Duck

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-20 07-02-26-67.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-20 07-02-50-86.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-20 07-03-31-24.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9kyabwxokmwal4/NYOTENGU%5BLETHAL-HLOD%5D%28Small%20Erection%20Double%20Penis%29.TMC?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bsgfpodsxtqqvk/NYOTENGU%5BLETHAL-HLOD%5D%28Small%20Erection%20Double%20Penis%29.TMCL?dl=0

NyoTengu is ready to Double Penetrated All The DOA Girl, Get in Line if u want to experiment the Enjoyment :)

P.S I remember someone ask me to do this last year but i did not have the experience to do it in Blender, but now knowing the program, i could do all, if u want me to add more like 3 penis to 4/5 u know who to contract.

Credit to everyone

Mr Duck

You are one sick puppy!  :D  I like!  :lol: Thumbs up!

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-60503700-1471698801_thumb.gif

BBWonoko Juggliing for Everyone!

P.S it too bad i can not get the belly to jiggly :(

Mr Duck

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-20 07-02-26-67.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-20 07-02-50-86.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-20 07-03-31-24.png

Credit to everyone

Mr Duck

You are one sick puppy!  :D  I like!  :lol: Thumbs up!

Thank u for the love and the feedback, and glad u like it, i could make more if anyone really wanted, it but i have to see first.

Mr Duck