Retireing From DOA Modding.

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-54564600-1473209430_thumb.png

post-787844-0-76055700-1473209434_thumb.png

Look Everyone it Me in DOA5LR i finally made it in the Game ha.. haha, haaa, so i guess everyone want to download me so u can beat me up for not upload my other mod, ha ha ha ha, well u not going to get to me Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

(Dam i look sexy in this game DOA watchout for me)

Credit to Everyone

Mr Duck

attachicon.gifgame 2016-09-06 20-49-29-09.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-09-06 20-49-36-90.png

Look Everyone it Me in DOA5LR i finally made it in the Game ha.. haha, haaa, so i guess everyone want to download me so u can beat me up for not upload my other mod, ha ha ha ha, well u not going to get to me Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Credit to Everyone

Mr Duck

Oh, that duck looks suprinsingly smilar to certain "black dick" mesh that I've saw here :o

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body-update080816-bush-hlod-pack-hlod-with-pubic-hair/?p=1663743

Guest GuachaLover23

attachicon.gifgame 2016-09-06 20-49-29-09.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-09-06 20-49-36-90.png

Credit to Everyone

Mr Duck

Oh, that duck looks suprinsingly smilar to certain "black dick" mesh that I've saw here :o

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body-update080816-bush-hlod-pack-hlod-with-pubic-hair/?p=1663743

Yes i was an Tmcmesh, Now that i have an body, i going to destory DOA World mwahahahah

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-35851500-1473366728_thumb.png

post-787844-0-30900100-1473366731_thumb.png

post-787844-0-64347000-1473366735_thumb.png

Rachael Summer Clothes Short Dick Stick Out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2j4mw6wygru7mc/RACHEL_DLCU_023%28Small%20Erection%29.tmc?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j58uec9gwrx59t/RACHEL_DLCU_023%28Small%20Erection%29.tmcl?dl=0

If u want to know what happen to the button on her short was, that she was to busy getting an erection that it pop off :)

Credit To Everyone

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-03002900-1473368706_thumb.jpg

So it been 2 week since Nyo last meet with the Witch so an another week have pass and Nyotengu did not feel so well that another side affect was comming and see grow an another set of 4 more boobs.

post-787844-0-29469100-1473368881_thumb.png

Which she those it was not  bad, but then again, she was also having another side affect and her butt hole was in some much pain that she though she need to go to the bathroom, but instead she grew an another dick in her Butt Hole Ouch!

post-787844-0-90726400-1473368981_thumb.png

I not to sure if Nyotengu going to life long to the next Side affect we just have to wait and see, but as the Duck i told Nyotengu i be battle the witch for ??? years, but hey i try to be nice

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Ewwww Mr duck, that's gross! D:

(don't stop)

LOL, but anyway i am not to sure if Nyo can live that long,but we have to wait and see.

Wow this time Nyo has litteraly fall down in the magic pot! :o

This Magic Pot.. Remember me an old game I played so I had to make this.. :D

882892MagicPotEventApril2015.jpg

Nyo should have stay away from the magic pot, but i guess it was to good to pass up for her. or she did not know of these side affect, an another dirty trick from Witch Hazel

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23
Guest GuachaLover23

Hey she look better with it :D

Mr Duck

Dam Am i really am hate here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66905-mr-duck-is-an-bch/ i glad it got closed more people will have come at me

Mr Duck

I hate you too  :lol:

Seriously. At the guy with the 1st hate post to el Pato, I too learned the hard way. If the source modder won't share, leave it be and try to do the modding yourself. Some mods maybe in rough form as all of us are not experts and if a bug shows up...........

Guest GuachaLover23

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66905-mr-duck-is-an-bch/ i glad it got closed more people will have come at me

Mr Duck

Well nice of u to shared that with me, i mean you sound weak, saying that because u have to wait for an noob to called me out, u been on the forum for an while an u can not say that to my face why now , i lost respect for u and ur mod.

Mr Duck

Omg, I was so fucking tired yesterday I just slept all the day and missed what happened here.

Its not the first time someone and especially a new account, usually a hidden person here, making a new thread to insult personnally or complain about no share.

Its irritating but you know you are the only one to decide if you want share or no a mod, whatever the person said, as the moderator said in the locked thread if he s not happy then he just have to do it himself thats all.

its very simple.

Know that you have my support Guacha, you are the one who make different mod and its not a reason for people to insult you.

I think Verhoven was kidding about hating you.

Anyway, more people will ask and act like that more youll keep mods for yourself thats all logic.

Keep moral Mr. Duck! :)

Bro, he was totally kidding!!!

Mr Duck

Well nice of u to shared that with me, i mean you sound weak, saying that because u have to wait for an noob to called me out, u been on the forum for an while an u can not say that to my face why now , i lost respect for u and ur mod.

Mr Duck