Main file updated to .05

Here is the changelog

- cait mesh fixed
- prisoner rags fix
- science scribe armor fixed (i hope)
- cage armor clipping fix
- added courser (black widow)
 -added silver shroud (shades warrior)

I think i fixed the science scribe crashing problem but i need other people to confirm whether its fixed or not. Please let me know!

Its the standard vanilla mesh it looks like? I dont see why its not working, I figured just overwriting the mesh with the open zipper one from 2pac would work but its just showing the default textures. its not even showing the nano textures if you select it. both cbbe conversion and default nano show the default VS textures....weird as hell...

EDIT: Is it possible to lock textures? Someone asked the author on his page about a replacer and he stated to just put his textures into the default VS folder. Well I tried that prior to even going to his page and they work and look awesome in BS but the vanilla VS textures load in the actual game. I'm like 99% positive he is just using the default for his standalone with his retexture, so I don't understand why this would not work. It should be working like any other texture replacement. If you open up his nif and the open zipper they are the same 3 options. Makes no sense....

EDIT2: Ok so I tried it with the vanilla mesh as a replacement and it worked fine, I don't understand how all these texture replacers work flawlessly but this one won't. Maybe 2pac or someone will have some kind of idea. I would say maybe 2pac's ESP but then why would other replacers work? Hopefully someone has an idea by the time I wake up later lol. NIGHT ALL

It wasn't the standard vanilla mesh, it was the CBBE Bombshell Preset with slight hip modifications. Ya, I was running into this problem with if I replace the default textures, that's fine, but I need it to use just the VS textures from it's folder :P. I really appreciate you looking into it as well :). I think 2pac answered it for me below,

Bit stumped here...

Vasstek released the Nanosuit vaultsuit which is a really awesome texture on the nexus. I wanted to take his standalone suit, and switch out the Mesh with 2pac's open zipper one by resaving the existing project I had for his, and swapped all the textures in outfit studio with Vasstek's. Project saved fine, shows up fine in preview in bodyslide and outfit studio every time I load it. It looks great, and builds the body to the right directory.

However the issue I'm having, is that it's showing the original textures for the vault suit and ignoring the specified textures.

attachicon.gifnanosuit-bodyslide-openpreview.png

TL;DR: Want to use 2pac's Openzip Mesh with someone else's textures, changed all texture paths in outfit studio, shows up fine in preview, but on build it shows default vaultsuit textures in game. Reopening the nif I just built or exported shows correct textures in outfit studio. So Lost....

Anyone know what I'm missing or doing wrong?

You arent changing the material path. The textures in the nif are irrelevant. the material overrides textures in the nif by default. This is just the way fallout 4 works. Changing textures in OS will do nothing in game.

Ya, that would explain a lot then. The question is then, how do I modify the material path so it works correctly? :P

Tried making a material file with the texture paths?

How can I make a material file?

Its the standard vanilla mesh it looks like? I dont see why its not working, I figured just overwriting the mesh with the open zipper one from 2pac would work but its just showing the default textures. its not even showing the nano textures if you select it. both cbbe conversion and default nano show the default VS textures....weird as hell...

EDIT: Is it possible to lock textures? Someone asked the author on his page about a replacer and he stated to just put his textures into the default VS folder. Well I tried that prior to even going to his page and they work and look awesome in BS but the vanilla VS textures load in the actual game. I'm like 99% positive he is just using the default for his standalone with his retexture, so I don't understand why this would not work. It should be working like any other texture replacement. If you open up his nif and the open zipper they are the same 3 options. Makes no sense....

EDIT2: Ok so I tried it with the vanilla mesh as a replacement and it worked fine, I don't understand how all these texture replacers work flawlessly but this one won't. Maybe 2pac or someone will have some kind of idea. I would say maybe 2pac's ESP but then why would other replacers work? Hopefully someone has an idea by the time I wake up later lol. NIGHT ALL

It wasn't the standard vanilla mesh, it was the CBBE Bombshell Preset with slight hip modifications. Ya, I was running into this problem with if I replace the default textures, that's fine, but I need it to use just the VS textures from it's folder :P. I really appreciate you looking into it as well :). I think 2pac answered it for me below,

Bit stumped here...

Vasstek released the Nanosuit vaultsuit which is a really awesome texture on the nexus. I wanted to take his standalone suit, and switch out the Mesh with 2pac's open zipper one by resaving the existing project I had for his, and swapped all the textures in outfit studio with Vasstek's. Project saved fine, shows up fine in preview in bodyslide and outfit studio every time I load it. It looks great, and builds the body to the right directory.

However the issue I'm having, is that it's showing the original textures for the vault suit and ignoring the specified textures.

attachicon.gifnanosuit-bodyslide-openpreview.png

TL;DR: Want to use 2pac's Openzip Mesh with someone else's textures, changed all texture paths in outfit studio, shows up fine in preview, but on build it shows default vaultsuit textures in game. Reopening the nif I just built or exported shows correct textures in outfit studio. So Lost....

Anyone know what I'm missing or doing wrong?

You arent changing the material path. The textures in the nif are irrelevant. the material overrides textures in the nif by default. This is just the way fallout 4 works. Changing textures in OS will do nothing in game.

Ya, that would explain a lot then. The question is then, how do I modify the material path so it works correctly? :P

Tried making a material file with the texture paths?

How can I make a material file?

The path to the material is defined in the name of the shader in nifskope. Look at a vanilla nif to see what i mean. You can make a custom material file with the material editor on the nexus

its great mod, playing it, but I feel like every girl ingame has gone and had a huge boob job, silicone valye must be empty. is it possible to get a regular boob cloths, armor???

like I said I prob can`t live w/o it now that I got it, but regular boobs might be more with the reg game, I know there is a cbbe sliders, but  can`t use the darn thing, might need to go back to school  :)

its great mod, playing it, but I feel like every girl ingame has gone and had a huge boob job, silicone valye must be empty. is it possible to get a regular boob cloths, armor???

like I said I prob can`t live w/o it now that I got it, but regular boobs might be more with the reg game, I know there is a cbbe sliders, but  can`t use the darn thing, might need to go back to school  :)

<thinking> feel a lot ignored </thinking>

Give me the latest batch files link and i will add them to the first post lol

I forgot to do the gloves and I want to make to make it better first :P

I forgot to do the gloves and I want to make to make it better first :P

haha ok!

The path to the material is defined in the name of the shader in nifskope. Look at a vanilla nif to see what i mean. You can make a custom material file with the material editor on the nexus

Well the original Nanosuit mod already has material files created. I'd prefer it just use the mod's original materials with your openzipper meshes, but instead your meshes are using the game's built in materials I believe. Why I was hoping there was some easy to way to just change "instead of use the vanilla's materials, use the mod's materials" like perhaps an override, or a path somewhere. I'm also already even replacing the Mod's nif file used by the esp with the mesh from yours hoping that'd work.

Well the original Nanosuit mod already has material files created. I'd prefer it just use the mod's original materials with your openzipper meshes, but instead your meshes are using the game's built in materials I believe. Why I was hoping there was some easy to way to just change "instead of use the vanilla's materials, use the mod's materials" like perhaps an override, or a path somewhere. I'm also already even replacing the Mod's nif file used by the esp with the mesh from yours hoping that'd work.

Just change the material file path in my nif to the one that the mod uses

2pac, i have a question/request, i opened the BoS uniform and noticed there is an overlay in the mesh that looks like a monokini blended into the suit, is there a way to just get that overlay as the actual suit or it's not possible with out heavy editing/deleting most parts in blender?

i hope it's visible what i am talking about https://gyazo.com/9c124026b3a13e00df3a218e70131744

Yes, I'm gonna make an outfit th at uses that part eventually

I modded the Nanosuit, you just need to rename the materials path in the openzipper mesh (at BSlightningShaderProperty) - you need to change that for 3 mesh pieces. Once the materials are set, the new textures should show up, even if they dont show on Bodyslide.

post-21995-0-48118800-1451857629_thumb.jpg

Well, I really appreciate love need your batchfile! ;)

While I can re-do the raider04 file in Outfit-studio like in 2pac's tutorial video, almost all other outfits produce huge clipping problems. And this at a very early stage:

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

load (for example) RaiderUnderArmorF.nif as outfit: everything okay

load reference ccbe2pac.osp => the trouser's are almost complete sunk into the legs

This happens almost with all the outfits ... but your batchfile works perfectly! So keep up the fantastic work, both of you!

like I said I prob can`t live w/o it now that I got it, but regular boobs might be more with the reg game, I know there is a cbbe sliders, but can`t use the darn thing, might need to go back to school :)

While I can re-do the raider04 file in Outfit-studio like in 2pac's tutorial video, almost all other outfits produce huge clipping problems. And this at a very early stage:

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

load reference ccbe2pac.osp => the trouser's are almost complete sunk into the legs

This happens almost with all the outfits ... but your batchfile works perfectly! So keep up the fantastic work, both of you!

They probably aren't actually clipping, that's just the reference body you are seeing

:dodgy:  

where is that bra underneath coming from?

what outfits are those even?

Bra could be forgetting to UN-check the cbbe nevernude when building outfits. Learned that one the hard way..... :blush:

Yes, because those outfits in the pictures dont even exist!

like I said I prob can`t live w/o it now that I got it, but regular boobs might be more with the reg game, I know there is a cbbe sliders, but can`t use the darn thing, might need to go back to school :)

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

They probably aren't actually clipping, that's just the reference body you are seeing

Even if this "sunk in status" remains after all the other steps in the tut-vid?

I have to admit, I didn't check this ingame, because I thought, this would carry over ...

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

Even if this "sunk in status" remains after all the other steps in the tut-vid?

I have to admit, I didn't check this ingame, because I thought, this would carry over ...

show me a screenshot of what is happening

Bra could be forgetting to UN-check the cbbe nevernude when building outfits. Learned that one the hard way..... :blush:

lol i didint mean to alarm anyone its just mixture of your outfits using outfitstudio and a side note whatever was wrong in the last version must have been fixed in this one, before when i tried any thing like this my game would freeze but now they work. 

lol i didint mean to alarm anyone its just mixture of your outfits using outfitstudio and a side note whatever was wrong in the last version must have been fixed in this one, before when i tried any thing like this my game would freeze but now they work. 

haha ok, yes i was alarmed that i screwed something up major lol.