2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Maybe the guide is missing some instructions, but I followed it, and i watched the video as well. Doing it precisely as shown, it does not work that way. What ends up happening is when you select say "CBBE Curvy" on the preset portion for the slider, it makes the body clip through the clothing mesh, so bits and pieces of flesh are showing where it should not be showing. IE ass cheeks showing through.

I tried it with the drifter outfit just recently that was the result.

Maybe the guide is missing some instructions, but I followed it, and i watched the video as well. Doing it precisely as shown, it does not work that way. What ends up happening is when you select say "CBBE Curvy" on the preset portion for the slider, it makes the body clip through the clothing mesh, so bits and pieces of flesh are showing where it should not be showing. IE ass cheeks showing through.

sounds like you didnt move the melonstocbbe slider all the way to the right

just resized the drifter outfit to cbbe curvy in 45 seconds

post-17737-0-34407400-1451777373_thumb.jpg

Nevermind, the melons slider is only affecting the elephantiasis of the breasts. I appreciate you making the mod, but it seems like it's one for me to skip. I did move the "melonstoCBBE" slider to 100%, and there is clipping issues when loading the slider preferences for CBBE Curvy. Sorry that you do not see the same reflection on your own.

I hope to see more mods later, maybe when they release the modding tools we'll see ore more easily. Thanks again, but that's just going in circles at the moment.

Nevermind, the melons slider is only affecting the elephantiasis of the breasts. I appreciate you making the mod, but it seems like it's one for me to skip. I did move the "melonstoCBBE" slider to 100%, and there is clipping issues when loading the slider preferences for CBBE Curvy. Sorry that you do not see the same reflection on your own.

I hope to see more mods later, maybe when they release the modding tools we'll see ore more easily. Thanks again, but that's just going in circles at the moment.

I have no clipping issue whatsoever while using that slider, maybe you forgot to conform all before setting the slider?

you are probably just seeing the reference body clip through. That isnt part of the outfit.

Or you are doing something wrong, its the only explaination.

I have every single outfit converted to CBBE with no issues, you are doing something wrong. after conforming and you slide melontocbbe slider to 100% simply select your slider prefs, then export nif and overwrite your outfit. you may see clipping in the outfit studio because its showing the reference over your slider. if you save, exit outfit studio and reopen the outfit your just converted, you will see or even just go into game.

BODYSLIDE BATCH FILES : https://mega.nz/#!bt4ikCLB!Pva3OM6NfFeFo7LugvU5JkWdQvd8PAlV1HfoVfCSCoI

Do the slider groups in the right order! (group with the name of the mod, then group with the name of the armor option)

Tis a work in progress, so they may be errors here and there (do tell if you find one)

Outfits all show up in the list but all presets are blank?

what ? weird... maybe I forgot a file or something....

edit : working on it, need to check the tuto to find why

edit 2 : forgot to add the slider set to the slider group, working on it, in the meantime :

1. select in outfit/body CBBE body
  2. select in preset CBBE curvy or your favorite preset
  3. click save preset
  4. select 2pac groups (yes I know, there is a lot of them)
  5. save your preset

then select the group and it should be in the preset.

(I'll post an update with it after next 2pac update)

edit 3 : slider preset attached :)slider preset.rar

Its as simple as:

1 File - Load Outfit or Drag and Drop the 2Pac piece you want to convert

2 File - Load Reference, Use existing Slider Set - Pick the CBBE2Pac

3 Slider - Conform All or use Ctrl+Shift+C

4 Move the "melonstoCBBE" Slider to 100%

5 Slider - Load Slider Preset

6 Choose whatever Shape you want your new Outfit from the list

7 File - Export NIF and overwrite or save somewhere else, the choice is yours here.

Takes less than a minute to do one Outfit once you get a hang of it.

Very important: If you see clippings IGNORE them, if you try to fix them the NIF will become corrupted once you export it. It happened to me many times and the Game wasn't loading because of them. I had to open each converted NIF with Nifskope to find the bad ones, you get a bunch of nasty errors if you try to load bad NIFs. 

The clippings will not show in game or in Nifskope, just ignore them.

Hello, i downloaded the pack and i was messing with it, but i  have a few questions, how can i get the underwear/bikini/microbikini in game? i installed your esp and the underwear(meshes, materials, textures) but i have no idea on how can i get it and the options/colors/textures. thank you.

Hello, i downloaded the pack and i was messing with it, but i  have a few questions, how can i get the underwear/bikini/microbikini in game? i installed your esp and the underwear(meshes, materials, textures) but i have no idea on how can i get it and the options/colors/textures. thank you.

You cant yet, i will add it to the esp soon, maybe on next update

Have said this before, and will probably say it again... Thank you for all the hard work you are doing, it is very much appreciated.

BODYSLIDE BATCH FILES : https://mega.nz/#!bt4ikCLB!Pva3OM6NfFeFo7LugvU5JkWdQvd8PAlV1HfoVfCSCoI

Do the slider groups in the right order! (group with the name of the mod, then group with the name of the armor option)

Tis a work in progress, so they may be errors here and there (do tell if you find one)

Hi, LeFlemard. I've been testing the batch bodyslide files you made. They're very good. My first test had invisible shoes on the Drifter outfit, and then I realized I needed to import version 4 of 2pac's files into Nexus Mod Manager (my previous tests were manual conversions using outfit studio).

The Science Scribe outfit keeps crashing my game (I think it's missing textures, but that's a guess). So I'm going to restore an older version of that.

So far I can't find any other issues. Thanks.

Oh yeah, in case you're curious, the method I used was:

- open bodyslide program

- select CBBE body to get my own preset

- save the preset into the 2pac skimpy armor group

- close and re-open bodyslide program

- select 2pac skimpy armor group

- select my preset

- batch build everything at once.

Have said this before, and will probably say it again... Thank you for all the hard work you are doing, it is very much appreciated

You're welcome!

So with this new update, and realizing after 5 minutes that I placed the converted outfit in the wrong folder, I now finally have simply clothes for DM.

Thank you for your hard work with this, great outfits and makes the commonwealth just feel that much more welcoming. :D

Glad you got it working, sorry i messed it up the first time!

Hi, LeFlemard. I've been testing the batch bodyslide files you made. They're very good. My first test had invisible shoes on the Drifter outfit, and then I realized I needed to import version 4 of 2pac's files into Nexus Mod Manager (my previous tests were manual conversions using outfit studio).

The Science Scribe outfit keeps crashing my game (I think it's missing textures, but that's a guess). So I'm going to restore an older version of that.

So far I can't find any other issues. Thanks.

Oh yeah, in case you're curious, the method I used was:

- open bodyslide program

- select CBBE body to get my own preset

- save the preset into the 2pac skimpy armor group

- close and re-open bodyslide program

- select 2pac skimpy armor group

- select my preset

- batch build everything at once.

Science is outfit is causing so many problems and i cant figure out why, im gonna change some things in the nif next update and see if that helps.

Hi, 2pac. I've just tried converting the medium heavy raider armor five or six times different ways, using the new bodyslide files and using the old methods, and the chain is clipping into the right breast (left side if you face the character). I don't remember that happening before, but maybe it did, and I didn't notice. I'm still trying different stuff, but that might be worth looking at. Thanks.

edit:  The name of the armor in game is Spike Armor.

Hi, 2pac. I've just tried converting the medium heavy raider armor five or six times different ways, using the new bodyslide files and using the old methods, and the chain is clipping into the right breast (left side if you face the character). I don't remember that happening before, but maybe it did, and I didn't notice. I'm still trying different stuff, but that might be worth looking at. Thanks.

edit:  The name of the armor in game is Spike Armor.

Ill check it out

Okay, I figured out how to convert the spike armor (medium heavy raider) from melons to cbbe without clipping. For some reason this armor takes two steps.

Step one:

convert the Melon to CBBE the normal way in outfit studio. But this doesn't properly get the sliders (I know I didn't miss a step because I tried it 5 or 6 times carefully).

Step two:

now open the converted outfit in outfit studio using CBBE as the reference, and conform all the sliders to my preset. I see this work in outfit studio, and when I go in game it's indeed perfect.

The other outfits only need step one, but this one seems to need the double conversion.

Okay, I figured out how to convert the spike armor (medium heavy raider) from melons to cbbe without clipping. For some reason this armor takes two steps.

Step one:

convert the Melon to CBBE the normal way in outfit studio. But this doesn't properly get the sliders (I know I didn't miss a step because I tried it 5 or 6 times carefully).

Step two:

now open the converted outfit in outfit studio using CBBE as the reference, and conform all the sliders to my preset. I see this work in outfit studio, and when I go in game it's indeed perfect.

The other outfits only need step one, but this one seems to need the double conversion.

Thats odd, i have no idea why that would happen  :-/

I'm guessing it's because this armor also uses the justbody.nif.  I think the justbody.nif is correctly converting, but the chains portion is staying the smaller shape. I don't think most of the outfits are multiple nifs working together.

Outfits all show up in the list but all presets are blank?

what ? weird... maybe I forgot a file or something....

edit : working on it, need to check the tuto to find why

edit 2 : forgot to add the slider set to the slider group, working on it, in the meantime :

1. select in outfit/body CBBE body
  2. select in preset CBBE curvy or your favorite preset
  3. click save preset
  4. select 2pac groups (yes I know, there is a lot of them)
  5. save your preset

then select the group and it should be in the preset.

(I'll post an update with it after next 2pac update)

edit 3 : slider preset attached :)attachicon.gifslider preset.rar

none of 2pac's sliders show up for the outfits.

when I use apreset I made with 2 pac's body,I select outft to work on,then the new sliders go away and preset field is just blank.

I made saved new preset of just 2pac's favorite body added all groups saved it.

loaded outfit and preset field stays,but no new sliders.

Bit stumped here...

Vasstek released the Nanosuit vaultsuit which is a really awesome texture on the nexus. I wanted to take his standalone suit, and switch out the Mesh with 2pac's open zipper one by resaving the existing project I had for his, and swapped all the textures in outfit studio with Vasstek's. Project saved fine, shows up fine in preview in bodyslide and outfit studio every time I load it. It looks great, and builds the body to the right directory.

However the issue I'm having, is that it's showing the original textures for the vault suit and ignoring the specified textures.

post-137106-0-59631100-1451801122_thumb.png

TL;DR: Want to use 2pac's Openzip Mesh with someone else's textures, changed all texture paths in outfit studio, shows up fine in preview, but on build it shows default vaultsuit textures in game. Reopening the nif I just built or exported shows correct textures in outfit studio. So Lost....

Anyone know what I'm missing or doing wrong?