2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

I suspect this is because the outfit originally has gloves with it.

There you have the reason for your problem. When the original outfit has gloves this also means that the corresponding armor addon/armor records in the esp have the hand slot set. What you need to do is to remove those slots from the outfit using FO4Edit.

im trying to get the alt vault suit to fit the vanilla cbbe cury body but am a total noob with this bodyslide, any help?

the instructions are on the same page you downloaded the mod from. there is a video you can download, but the written instructions work 100% if you do it correctly.

@2Pac IDK If its the conversion process or what, but on BW I got some deformity with the arms and a seam with the hands, and the feet look SUPER tiny. Rest is perfect, just the forearms deformity and the tiny feet.

post-100078-0-10977800-1451907556_thumb.jpg

post-100078-0-12315100-1451907557_thumb.jpg

EDIT: So I've been looking at it and comparing pics from the original and it seems the arm deformity was already there. Seems the author clamped the wrist rockets (hotdogs lol) to high on the arm and made it thinner then the wrist. I tried to thicken it up but I'm failing lol

So I made this account exclusively to download your replacer and preset, been following for the past few versions and I'm really liking them. :)

The Shades Warrior armour in particular has really blown me away, couldn't resist sharing this:  

GeICQ4j.jpg

Can't wait to see what's coming up next. Thanks a bunch and keep it up 2pac :D

Thank You so much for your great conversions!

And I have a technical issue:

I'm trying to replace the Silvershroud top with the microbikin one. So far I've exported and then importet the bra from a *.obj file. But I can't add weight to it, the weight brush is greyed out. When I use the outfit in game a get a CTD. Also I'm using the material of the original top not sure if this is ok.

I upload my file maybe someone can take a look and tell me whats wrong.  :blush:

Silvershroud_test2.nif

ATTENTION:

Batch Build is now fully supported! Main file has been updated and now its mod manager ready! Bodyslide files are now available in a second download.

Batch building REQUIRES my bodyslide addon mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55781-2pacs-bodyslide-addon-and-presets/?do=findComment&comment=1405518

Selecting alternate outfits is now done through bodyslide

For Bos uniform option 1 build:

2pac BOS Uniform 1

2pac BOS Uniform 2 (yes build both of them)

For BOS uniform option 2 build:

2pac BOS Uniform Alternate

2pac BOS Uniform AlternateB (yes both of them)

The rest are self explanatory

Things that cant currently be batch built:

-Science Scribe

- Drifter

- Cage and spike armors

However you can do it manually if you know what you are doing in OS

Here are the bodyslide files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5l4sog025e2ds5/Bodyslide_Files_v1.7z

Stop making it easy!!

Also...

post-21995-0-05541500-1451912440_thumb.png

Thank You so much for your great conversions!

And I have a technical issue:

I'm trying to replace the Silvershroud top with the microbikin one. So far I've exported and then importet the bra from a *.obj file. But I can't add weight to it, the weight brush is greyed out. When I use the outfit in game a get a CTD. Also I'm using the material of the original top not sure if this is ok.

I upload my file maybe someone can take a look and tell me whats wrong.  :blush:

attachicon.gifSilvershroud_test2.nif

Highlight the top in outfit studio , right click, "copy bone weights". Probably will have to conform to sliders again as well after that.

Anyone knows the gunner harness mesh path?

raider04 I think the folder is called, its the same mesh as regular harness with a dif texture.

I guessed that too, but my raider and gunner harnesses are different in game. I take its because of the materials?

raider04 I think the folder is called, its the same mesh as regular harness with a dif texture.

I guessed that too, but my raider and gunner harnesses are different in game. I take its because of the materials?

what do you mean different? default gunner is olive color, default harness is brown/tan they should look exactly the same even with a replacement unless you have another mod modifying one with ESP changes? Raider04 is the shared mesh. Beyond that something else is modifying it if its not just a color difference.

Not my character but I present Cait.

think your underwear texture is missing, unless you made it bright pink yourself?

Nice catch, I didn't even notice. This is my first attempt at doing any of this stuff so I must have done something wrong.

2pac messed with the Cait outfit this most recent release, I would assume you installed correctly if thats the only thing missing the texture. Might of just been an error or a misplacement. I would double check your files and wait for a response from 2pac before going crazy trying to figure out whats what :P

Not my character but I present Cait.

think your underwear texture is missing, unless you made it bright pink yourself?

Nice catch, I didn't even notice. This is my first attempt at doing any of this stuff so I must have done something wrong.

2pac messed with the Cait outfit this most recent release, I would assume you installed correctly if thats the only thing missing the texture. Might of just been an error or a misplacement. I would double check your files and wait for a response from 2pac before going crazy trying to figure out whats what :P

That is the thing, I didn't install. I used his directions for converting double melons to CBBE in the first post so I could continue to use my CBBE slider preset. That would be why there is a texture missing. Oh well, I can deal with hot pink undies. LOL

what do you mean different? default gunner is olive color, default harness is brown/tan they should look exactly the same even with a replacement unless you have another mod modifying one with ESP changes? Raider04 is the shared mesh. Beyond that something else is modifying it if its not just a color difference.

My raider harness uses calyps shorts, while the gunner version shows pants and is strapless. Yet im not using any .esp that should modify these.

My raider harness uses calyps shorts, while the gunner version shows pants and is strapless. Yet im not using any .esp that should modify these.

Maybe you're using the calyps esp that adds those outfits to the level list so any of the calyps variations will spawn on raiders/gunners. So its probably pulling one of the calyps outfits as oppose to the default which is the shorts version that 2pac did with this set. This is just a guess obviously, but I'm like 99% sure they both share the raider04 mesh by default.

@ramrod you have to have it installed if that outfit is even working, if you didn't none of the textures would be showing up. if your referring to his esp, that im pretty sure only points to drifter/cage/heavy raider outfits so that wouldnt matter. I meant that maybe when he repacked the corset the texture path to the panties might of got messed up.

This is just a status update on testing of the new version 5 files 2pac released recently. To make sure I didn't test a mix of old and new I uninstalled everything I had 2pac related from both mod manager and manually. I then removed all bodyslide 2pac files manually to make sure I started clean.

Then I used mod manager to install version 5 of the files and manually installed the bodyslide files from the first post of this thread (mod manager couldn't install those).

Next I rebuilt everything and am in the process of testing them. The basics seem to work, but the drifter and heavy raider (spike/chain) armors are missing from the bodyslide files. Those didn't convert, and I don't see how to convert them yet using new files.

I haven't tried the scribe stuff yet (I'm saving that for last because it's likely to crash me as I see the textures are missing in bodyslide).

edit: The good news is the science scribe outfit did not crash me. The bad news is it's not converted (it's still in double melon format, even though I batch converted everything from the new bodyslide files).

When we will be able to download NMM version for all CBBE ? :D

You already can

So I made this account exclusively to download your replacer and preset, been following for the past few versions and I'm really liking them. :)

The Shades Warrior armour in particular has really blown me away, couldn't resist sharing this:  

GeICQ4j.jpg

Can't wait to see what's coming up next. Thanks a bunch and keep it up 2pac :D

You're welcome, great screenshot!

ATTENTION:

Batch Build is now fully supported! Main file has been updated and now its mod manager ready! Bodyslide files are now available in a second download.

Batch building REQUIRES my bodyslide addon mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55781-2pacs-bodyslide-addon-and-presets/?do=findComment&comment=1405518

Selecting alternate outfits is now done through bodyslide

For Bos uniform option 1 build:

2pac BOS Uniform 1

2pac BOS Uniform 2 (yes build both of them)

For BOS uniform option 2 build:

2pac BOS Uniform Alternate

2pac BOS Uniform AlternateB (yes both of them)

The rest are self explanatory

Things that cant currently be batch built:

-Science Scribe

- Drifter

- Cage and spike armors

However you can do it manually if you know what you are doing in OS

Here are the bodyslide files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5l4sog025e2ds5/Bodyslide_Files_v1.7z

Stop making it easy!!

Also...

attachicon.giftriskcy.png

heheheheheh

I'll look into this

This is just a status update on testing of the new version 5 files 2pac released recently. To make sure I didn't test a mix of old and new I uninstalled everything I had 2pac related from both mod manager and manually. I then removed all bodyslide 2pac files manually to make sure I started clean.

Then I used mod manager to install version 5 of the files and manually installed the bodyslide files from the first post of this thread (mod manager couldn't install those).

Next I rebuilt everything and am in the process of testing them. The basics seem to work, but the drifter and heavy raider (spike/chain) armors are missing from the bodyslide files. Those didn't convert, and I don't see how to convert them yet using new files.

I haven't tried the scribe stuff yet (I'm saving that for last because it's likely to crash me as I see the textures are missing in bodyslide).

edit: The good news is the science scribe outfit did not crash me. The bad news is it's not converted (it's still in double melon format, even though I batch converted everything from the new bodyslide files).

Drifter and heavy raider cant be batch built because of the physics data in the nif, once outfit studio is updated i think it can be done. If i am wrong let me know, but in my tests it didnt work. Science scribe cant be converted because it gets all weird around the circle thing in in front of the characters face, working on a fix for that.