2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

There is a mod on the Nexus that adds all armor to bodyslide

I HATE ARMORS PARTS!

(combat armor option 1 parts done, now to leather armor parts ;_ ;)

The sole reason I gave up on even attempting to make a custom CBBE body, takes so long with the armor parts. :D

That's not how bodyslide works m9, to batch files armors, it needs to have the nif files and the objs files of the armor you want to convert, adjusted to the proper base body (at the moment cbbe)

Well download it for yourself and see it then as it works for me.

I HATE ARMORS PARTS!

The sole reason I gave up on even attempting to make a custom CBBE body, takes so long with the armor parts. :D

That's not how bodyslide works m9, to batch files armors, it needs to have the nif files and the objs files of the armor you want to convert, adjusted to the proper base body (at the moment cbbe)

It's "CBBE Every Armor Parts with Bodyslide" by Justice

I HATE ARMORS PARTS!

So, I backed up my data folder before installing this (just a habit in case something goes wrong) and after I installed the mod I went to delete the backup and deleted both the backup AND the Fallout 4 folder.....Thank god for 50 Mb/s internet.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.jpg

wow that sucks! haha

Finished shades warrior armor, this took a long time lol. It replaces silver shroud, i dont want random npc's wearing this, and the original silver shroud costume was boring.

Coming Soon!

2016_01_01_00001.jpg2016_01_01_00002.jpg2016_01_01_00003.jpg

I literally just threw the shroud armor into a random box while clearing my inv of stuff ill never use. Obviously I must retrieve it. I wanted to give it to nick, but it wont let. I guess it was a sign that god wanted me to hold onto it for this day. Nick would look horrible in this outfit, though being a synth I guess he could just adapt right? :P

BTW, idk If I'll ever take my chick out of your RR replacer. your replacer with pieces of Calyps's latest

Spartan Sniper and another called Couturier's Relatively Over Stock Silo CBBE looks so sick!

attachicon.gif2016-01-02_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-02_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-02_00003.jpg

I love that underboob too haha

Anyone know where in the meshes I can find.

"DB tech varsity Outfit"

highschool outfit

Hi, Pak. With regard to the vanilla Silver Shroud costume, I think it fits the RPG storyline that goes with it (1940s radio classic crusader fighting gangsters a la Humphry Bogart). If your final version of the outfit intended to replace it could be stand-alone that'd be great, but as I already did the storyline it's not a big deal to me.

On a side note, I continue to be impressed with how good the outfits you made are.  I just saw this in-game and had to take some screen shots.

Glad you approve!  :D

So, I backed up my data folder before installing this (just a habit in case something goes wrong) and after I installed the mod I went to delete the backup and deleted both the backup AND the Fallout 4 folder.....Thank god for 50 Mb/s internet.

wow that sucks! haha

Finished shades warrior armor, this took a long time lol. It replaces silver shroud, i dont want random npc's wearing this, and the original silver shroud costume was boring.

Coming Soon!

Gratz on the conversion. Can only imagine what a pain it must have been converting all 30 something (if i remember right) pieces of it. Again beautifully done.

Edit: btw why a replacer?

Yes, it took an hour in nifskope alone copying and pasting shaders and assigning materials. And another 30 minutes making each material file. SO MANY PEICES!

Greatest F4 outfit mod ever. The only bad thing - it's not bodyslide combatible, editing every time every armor in OS is boring.

2pac, will you release it at nexus?

Yes, im going to find someone i trust to host it there, when it is complete.

I HATE ARMORS PARTS!

Leather parts done, will take down metal and raider parts later....

You're amazing.

For anyone trying to convert outfits to double melons, i realized i messed up somewhere, its not going to work right. Im working on a fix that should be up by tommorow.

Bodies work fine, its just outfits

GAAAAH!

please tell me it does not affect armor parts, PLEASE!

(just kidding, it just take long to do, that's all)

Hey is there an ETA on when the warrior armor will be up for download?

wow that sucks! haha

Coming Soon!

I literally just threw the shroud armor into a random box while clearing my inv of stuff ill never use. Obviously I must retrieve it. I wanted to give it to nick, but it wont let. I guess it was a sign that god wanted me to hold onto it for this day. Nick would look horrible in this outfit, though being a synth I guess he could just adapt right? :P

BTW, idk If I'll ever take my chick out of your RR replacer. your replacer with pieces of Calyps's latest

Spartan Sniper and another called Couturier's Relatively Over Stock Silo CBBE looks so sick!

attachicon.gif2016-01-02_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-02_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-02_00003.jpg

I love that underboob too haha

Anyone know where in the meshes I can find.

"DB tech varsity Outfit"

highschool outfit

Hi, Pak. With regard to the vanilla Silver Shroud costume, I think it fits the RPG storyline that goes with it (1940s radio classic crusader fighting gangsters a la Humphry Bogart). If your final version of the outfit intended to replace it could be stand-alone that'd be great, but as I already did the storyline it's not a big deal to me.

On a side note, I continue to be impressed with how good the outfits you made are.  I just saw this in-game and had to take some screen shots.

Glad you approve!  :D

wow that sucks! haha

Coming Soon!

Gratz on the conversion. Can only imagine what a pain it must have been converting all 30 something (if i remember right) pieces of it. Again beautifully done.

Edit: btw why a replacer?

Yes, it took an hour in nifskope alone copying and pasting shaders and assigning materials. And another 30 minutes making each material file. SO MANY PEICES!

Greatest F4 outfit mod ever. The only bad thing - it's not bodyslide combatible, editing every time every armor in OS is boring.

Yes, im going to find someone i trust to host it there, when it is complete.

I HATE ARMORS PARTS!

Leather parts done, will take down metal and raider parts later....

You're amazing.

Greatest F4 outfit mod over. The only bad thing - it's not bodyslide combatible, editing every time every armor in OS is boring.

Working as we speak on the batch building :) I'll release it in and separately of my fomod bain aio.

Because I'm dense and I'd really like to be sure: Is there a bodyslide compatible version of your mod coming down the line? I love your take on the raider leathers by the way, and have fitted them using Outfit Studio. I much appreciate the labor poured into this mod :)

Thanks for reading.

I'd like to know the batch way to hit one or two buttons and convert all my CBBE stuff, including all of 2pac's stuff, to 2pac's original bodyshape he shipped. 

I think he maybe changed the body a bit in a later release?

The body in the armor peices has not changed.

A fully bodyside compatible version will be done by me, once im done skimpifying every armor.

Leflemard has been making bodyslide versions in the meantime

Greatest F4 outfit mod over. The only bad thing - it's not bodyslide combatible, editing every time every armor in OS is boring.

Working as we speak on the batch building :) I'll release it in and separately of my fomod bain aio.

Because I'm dense and I'd really like to be sure: Is there a bodyslide compatible version of your mod coming down the line? I love your take on the raider leathers by the way, and have fitted them using Outfit Studio. I much appreciate the labor poured into this mod :)

Thanks for reading.

yes, see above

Can you point me to this armor?

He typed out the armors name, what more info do you need? Latex Nurse Suit

Yep, the name is there

Actually the mod is currently named Latex Suits - Plain - Nurse - Corset - Dress - Zero Suit Samus - for CBBE and Bodyslide. And even though it was originally just called Latex Nurse Suit, considering that when asked to describe that outfit, one might say it's a "nurse suit made of latex", or more succinctly a "latex nurse suit", I think he can be forgiven for thinking it was a description of the armor and not literally the mod's title.

Yet if you search "Latex Nurse Suit" that is the ONLY mod to pop plus you know, pictures and all. So a little, tiny, small amount of effort can go a long way. :P

so im almost done  :P  thx again to Cell and Pac for there help with the nif problem i have THX  :wub:

here is just one of the 5 variants just to show you . i give the hair a bit shiny so the sun will give a bit reflection on it  :cool:

oh i see i have ashwhite hair so i need to change my pube hair color for this char :D

post-431761-0-77779000-1451765387_thumb.jpg

post-431761-0-35880600-1451765392_thumb.jpg

post-431761-0-33660400-1451765399_thumb.jpg

wow that sucks! haha

Coming Soon!

wow! is the sword on her back part of the armor?

keep up the awesome work 2pac! :)

wow that sucks! haha

Coming Soon!

yes it is part. Easily removable in nifskope if you don't want it

wow that sucks! haha

Coming Soon!

yes it is part. Easily removable in nifskope if you don't want it

Man, I hope in the future we can make it a usable sheath for the usable melee weapons or even add that sword to match

I'd like to know the batch way to hit one or two buttons and convert all my CBBE stuff, including all of 2pac's stuff, to 2pac's original bodyshape he shipped. 

I think he maybe changed the body a bit in a later release?

The body in the armor peices has not changed.

A fully bodyside compatible version will be done by me, once im done skimpifying every armor.

Leflemard has been making bodyslide versions in the meantime

Thanks for reading.

yes, see above

Thank you!

I just updated the file of my slider addon mod so now you can convert anything to double melons by following the steps outlined below, i apologize for messing it up the first time. This information is also now in the first page

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.

First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy.

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to right

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Thats it!

This update does not effect the CBBE2pac.osp, so anything that uses that is still fully compatable.

It doesnt seem to be as easy as you state to convert them back to CBBE, or I am just dumb. Is there anyway you could load the different slider presets for these for the CBBE default shapes? IE Slim, Curvy, etc... or someone else maybe?

Been trying to do it myself, but the parts just clip through, and im not sure how else to do it really.

It doesnt seem to be as easy as you state to convert them back to CBBE, or I am just dumb. Is there anyway you could load the different slider presets for these for the CBBE default shapes? IE Slim, Curvy, etc... or someone else maybe?

Been trying to do it myself, but the parts just clip through, and im not sure how else to do it really.

Its super easy, i do it in the video in 30 seconds. Or just follow the written guide. In the video i load a default cbbe slider preset. did you even watch it?