2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

a14e6b34a0fba262a4902ea34d4586a7.png

V4 this is still happening to my heavy combat chest.. (least road leathers work now :)

did a test disabled all my other mods apart from 2pac(v4)+melons(2)

small request and you put a small image in the download of the optimal meshes. little annoying swapping things out to see if it what i wanted.

Bit stumped here...

Vasstek released the Nanosuit vaultsuit which is a really awesome texture on the nexus. I wanted to take his standalone suit, and switch out the Mesh with 2pac's open zipper one by resaving the existing project I had for his, and swapped all the textures in outfit studio with Vasstek's. Project saved fine, shows up fine in preview in bodyslide and outfit studio every time I load it. It looks great, and builds the body to the right directory.

However the issue I'm having, is that it's showing the original textures for the vault suit and ignoring the specified textures.

attachicon.gifnanosuit-bodyslide-openpreview.png

TL;DR: Want to use 2pac's Openzip Mesh with someone else's textures, changed all texture paths in outfit studio, shows up fine in preview, but on build it shows default vaultsuit textures in game. Reopening the nif I just built or exported shows correct textures in outfit studio. So Lost....

Anyone know what I'm missing or doing wrong?

Tried making a material file with the texture paths?

Bit stumped here...

Vasstek released the Nanosuit vaultsuit which is a really awesome texture on the nexus. I wanted to take his standalone suit, and switch out the Mesh with 2pac's open zipper one by resaving the existing project I had for his, and swapped all the textures in outfit studio with Vasstek's. Project saved fine, shows up fine in preview in bodyslide and outfit studio every time I load it. It looks great, and builds the body to the right directory.

However the issue I'm having, is that it's showing the original textures for the vault suit and ignoring the specified textures.

TL;DR: Want to use 2pac's Openzip Mesh with someone else's textures, changed all texture paths in outfit studio, shows up fine in preview, but on build it shows default vaultsuit textures in game. Reopening the nif I just built or exported shows correct textures in outfit studio. So Lost....

Its the standard vanilla mesh it looks like? I dont see why its not working, I figured just overwriting the mesh with the open zipper one from 2pac would work but its just showing the default textures. its not even showing the nano textures if you select it. both cbbe conversion and default nano show the default VS textures....weird as hell...

EDIT: Is it possible to lock textures? Someone asked the author on his page about a replacer and he stated to just put his textures into the default VS folder. Well I tried that prior to even going to his page and they work and look awesome in BS but the vanilla VS textures load in the actual game. I'm like 99% positive he is just using the default for his standalone with his retexture, so I don't understand why this would not work. It should be working like any other texture replacement. If you open up his nif and the open zipper they are the same 3 options. Makes no sense....

EDIT2: Ok so I tried it with the vanilla mesh as a replacement and it worked fine, I don't understand how all these texture replacers work flawlessly but this one won't. Maybe 2pac or someone will have some kind of idea. I would say maybe 2pac's ESP but then why would other replacers work? Hopefully someone has an idea by the time I wake up later lol. NIGHT ALL

Okay, I figured out how to convert the spike armor (medium heavy raider) from melons to cbbe without clipping. For some reason this armor takes two steps.

Step one:

convert the Melon to CBBE the normal way in outfit studio. But this doesn't properly get the sliders (I know I didn't miss a step because I tried it 5 or 6 times carefully).

Step two:

now open the converted outfit in outfit studio using CBBE as the reference, and conform all the sliders to my preset. I see this work in outfit studio, and when I go in game it's indeed perfect.

The other outfits only need step one, but this one seems to need the double conversion.

Thats odd, i have no idea why that would happen  :-/

FYI I figured out why the conversion was changing the cage/spike armor and not the justbody.nif which goes with it. Now that Oni came out with a new CBBE texture I've been busy recompiling all my outfits and bodies and stuff with a new figure, and I noticed converting the normal 2pac heavy raider textures changed the outfits but not the justbody.nif.

Then I noticed there's another group only for the heavy raider stuff (four files), and that's the one which allows the individual conversion of justbody.nif.

If that was confusing for me I think when this hits the general public having a few outfits not part of the main group is going to cause problems :)

So far so good, though. This is fun.

LeFlemard, can a preset be saved into many groups simultaneously, or does each group need it's own preset name?

(Thanks in advance for any answer from anyone.)

When you save your preset, you can none, all, or any number of groups. (You actually are creating a slider preset file, which if you modify it can have more presets/more groups)

what I'm working on :

1. making the mod as much modular as possible (possibility of not having some armors/clothes etc)
  2. making bodyslides batch files (finished those I have, just verifying for errors)
  3. looking into making not a replacer (possibility in looking into custom combat armor mod esp)
  4. playing ?

added it and looking great, my tits are a bit big for the cloths, but its ok, to lazy to fix it. as a conflict with custom armor paint mod, it adds the vanilla style armor if I add paint to it, no biggy, I can do different version this way, ty for the work

a14e6b34a0fba262a4902ea34d4586a7.png

V4 this is still happening to my heavy combat chest.. (least road leathers work now :)

did a test disabled all my other mods apart from 2pac(v4)+melons(2)

small request and you put a small image in the download of the optimal meshes. little annoying swapping things out to see if it what i wanted.

This is a known issue and i dont know why it happens currently. Im working on it though

Bit stumped here...

You arent changing the material path. The textures in the nif are irrelevant. the material overrides textures in the nif by default. This is just the way fallout 4 works. Changing textures in OS will do nothing in game.

Guys i have a problem with a few characters displaying material issues with arms and hands. Not sure if it is a result of this mod or not?

Could someone please help me sort this out.

This is what i am getting...

IRl9faqm.png

Thank you .

Thats a male character, so i dont see how it could be possible. I havent touched a single male mesh.

coming soon  today -- Black widow outfit - replaces courser uniform

2016_01_03_00001.jpg2016_01_03_00002.jpg2016_01_03_00003.jpg2016_01_03_00005.jpg

Guys i have a problem with a few characters displaying material issues with arms and hands. Not sure if it is a result of this mod or not?

Could someone please help me sort this out.

This is what i am getting...

IRl9faqm.png

Thank you .

Thats a male character, so i dont see how it could be possible. I havent touched a single male mesh.

coming soon  today -- Black widow outfit - replaces courser uniform

2016_01_03_00001.jpg2016_01_03_00002.jpg2016_01_03_00003.jpg2016_01_03_00005.jpg

UHH looks really nice i can not wait any longer i want it so badly  :P  :heart: