2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

The path to the material is defined in the name of the shader in nifskope. Look at a vanilla nif to see what i mean. You can make a custom material file with the material editor on the nexus

Well the original Nanosuit mod already has material files created. I'd prefer it just use the mod's original materials with your openzipper meshes, but instead your meshes are using the game's built in materials I believe. Why I was hoping there was some easy to way to just change "instead of use the vanilla's materials, use the mod's materials" like perhaps an override, or a path somewhere. I'm also already even replacing the Mod's nif file used by the esp with the mesh from yours hoping that'd work.

Just change the material file path in my nif to the one that the mod uses

Right, that's what I'm trying to figure out :P. I can't see the material file path in Outfit Studio, so wondering what tool i need to change that? Nifskope?

I modded the Nanosuit, you just need to rename the materials path in the openzipper mesh (at BSlightningShaderProperty) - you need to change that for 3 mesh pieces. Once the materials are set, the new textures should show up, even if they dont show on Bodyslide.

Ya, that's what i was trying to find, is how to edit the mesh/nif to change that material's path. I don't believe you can do that with outfit studio, so what tool did you use? Nifskope?

The path to the material is defined in the name of the shader in nifskope. Look at a vanilla nif to see what i mean. You can make a custom material file with the material editor on the nexus

Well the original Nanosuit mod already has material files created. I'd prefer it just use the mod's original materials with your openzipper meshes, but instead your meshes are using the game's built in materials I believe. Why I was hoping there was some easy to way to just change "instead of use the vanilla's materials, use the mod's materials" like perhaps an override, or a path somewhere. I'm also already even replacing the Mod's nif file used by the esp with the mesh from yours hoping that'd work.

Just change the material file path in my nif to the one that the mod uses

Right, that's what I'm trying to figure out :P. I can't see the material file path in Outfit Studio, so wondering what tool i need to change that? Nifskope?

I modded the Nanosuit, you just need to rename the materials path in the openzipper mesh (at BSlightningShaderProperty) - you need to change that for 3 mesh pieces. Once the materials are set, the new textures should show up, even if they dont show on Bodyslide.

Ya, that's what i was trying to find, is how to edit the mesh/nif to change that material's path. I don't believe you can do that with outfit studio, so what tool did you use? Nifskope?

yes, nifskope

yes, nifskope

Awesome! Thanks so much, had to dig around for the alpha 4 release of 2.0 and was finally able to change that path... Was bugging me trying to find a way to see and change that :P  Thanks!

Was only interested in one armor in the new upload so can only speak for that one. Warrior armor. The katana doesn't play well with sliders,gets distorted alot. Not certain which ones,i just loaded a preset and it went all wonky.Other than that great work and thanks again.

I'll look into it, I only tested it on my favorite preset, my only suggestion would be to not conform the sword to sliders. In fact, that should basically solve the problem

Wow, the latest costumes were awesome.

Had some fun playing around in the Outfit Studio. :D

Nice :)

Was only interested in one armor in the new upload so can only speak for that one. Warrior armor. The katana doesn't play well with sliders,gets distorted alot. Not certain which ones,i just loaded a preset and it went all wonky.Other than that great work and thanks again.

I'll look into it, I only tested it on my favorite preset, my only suggestion would be to not conform the sword to sliders. In fact, that should basically solve the problem

Had some fun playing around in the Outfit Studio. :D

Nice :)

Yeah just me being silly and not thinking about it :P

Had some fun playing around in the Outfit Studio.  :D

That looks awesome, great job.

Mind sharing your body preset as well?

Thank you to everyone for their hard work.

I'll second the request for this body preset. Looks fantastic.

ATTENTION:

Batch Build is now fully supported! Main file has been updated and now its mod manager ready! Bodyslide files are now available in a second download.

Batch building REQUIRES my bodyslide addon mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55781-2pacs-bodyslide-addon-and-presets/?do=findComment&comment=1405518

Selecting alternate outfits is now done through bodyslide

For Bos uniform option 1 build:

2pac BOS Uniform 1

2pac BOS Uniform 2 (yes build both of them)

For BOS uniform option 2 build:

2pac BOS Uniform Alternate

2pac BOS Uniform AlternateB (yes both of them)

The rest are self explanatory

Things that cant currently be batch built:

-Science Scribe

- Drifter

- Cage and spike armors

However you can do it manually if you know what you are doing in OS

Here are the bodyslide files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5l4sog025e2ds5/Bodyslide_Files_v1.7z

ATTENTION:

Batch Build is now fully supported! Main file has been updated and now its mod manager ready! Bodyslide files are now available in a second download.

Batch building REQUIRES my bodyslide addon mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55781-2pacs-bodyslide-addon-and-presets/?do=findComment&comment=1405518

Selecting alternate outfits is now done through bodyslide

For Bos uniform option 1 build:

2pac BOS Uniform 1

2pac BOS Uniform 2 (yes build both of them)

For BOS uniform option 2 build:

2pac BOS Uniform Alternate

2pac BOS Uniform AlternateB (yes both of them)

The rest are self explanatory

Things that cant currently be batch built:

-Science Scribe

- Drifter

- Cage and spike armors

However you can do it manually if you know what you are doing in OS

Here are the bodyslide files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5l4sog025e2ds5/Bodyslide_Files_v1.7z

Thanks for the great work as always! Batchbuilding saves so much time :D

its great mod, playing it, but I feel like every girl ingame has gone and had a huge boob job, silicone valye must be empty. is it possible to get a regular boob cloths, armor???

like I said I prob can`t live w/o it now that I got it, but regular boobs might be more with the reg game, I know there is a cbbe sliders, but can`t use the darn thing, might need to go back to school :)

<thinking> feel a lot ignored </thinking>

Well, I really appreciate love need your batchfile! ;)

While I can re-do the raider04 file in Outfit-studio like in 2pac's tutorial video, almost all other outfits produce huge clipping problems. And this at a very early stage:

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

load (for example) RaiderUnderArmorF.nif as outfit: everything okay

load reference ccbe2pac.osp => the trouser's are almost complete sunk into the legs

This happens almost with all the outfits ... but your batchfile works perfectly! So keep up the fantastic work, both of you!

They probably aren't actually clipping, that's just the reference body you are seeing

Even if this "sunk in status" remains after all the other steps in the tut-vid?

I have to admit, I didn't check this ingame, because I thought, this would carry over ...

show me a screenshot of what is happening

After the "load reference":

post-595083-0-51547400-1451897636_thumb.jpg

Have to check later on, if this is the same ingame. But as mentioned, LeFlemard's batchbuild works perfectly and is of course a huge quality of life improvement.

its great mod, playing it, but I feel like every girl ingame has gone and had a huge boob job, silicone valye must be empty. is it possible to get a regular boob cloths, armor???

like I said I prob can`t live w/o it now that I got it, but regular boobs might be more with the reg game, I know there is a cbbe sliders, but can`t use the darn thing, might need to go back to school :)

While I can re-do the raider04 file in Outfit-studio like in 2pac's tutorial video, almost all other outfits produce huge clipping problems. And this at a very early stage:

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

load reference ccbe2pac.osp => the trouser's are almost complete sunk into the legs

This happens almost with all the outfits ... but your batchfile works perfectly! So keep up the fantastic work, both of you!

They probably aren't actually clipping, that's just the reference body you are seeing

I have to admit, I didn't check this ingame, because I thought, this would carry over ...

attachicon.gifClipping2pdm.jpg

Have to check later on, if this is the same ingame. But as mentioned, LeFlemard's batchbuild works perfectly and is of course a huge quality of life improvement.

100% normal. it won't look that way in game. Visually the outfits will all looks funky once converted, its rare from all the converting I've done to ever see one that doesn't have some goofy looking clipping in OS/BS but its usually perfect. If you're unsure, exit OS, reopen and load the outfit you just got done converting and you will see its fine. 

Open bodyslide,

open outfitstudio,

attachicon.gifClipping2pdm.jpg

100% normal. it won't look that way in game. Visually the outfits will all looks funky once converted, its rare from all the converting I've done to ever see one that doesn't have some goofy looking clipping in OS/BS but its usually perfect. If you're unsure, exit OS, reopen and load the outfit you just got done converting and you will see its fine. 

Okay, that's good to know! ... I'm a complete bodyslide/Outfit-studio noob, startet with these two about 6 days ago ...

i've been using your outfits as some additional replacers that haven't been covered yet but ran into a problem.  When I replace the Farmhand's Outfit mesh with one of your meshs (or I guess any mesh for that matter), the outfit works but the hands disappear.  I suspect this is because the outfit originally has gloves with it.  What's an easy solution to this?  I don't mind if its bare hands or gloves from the vanilla outfit-- just not invisible.

maybe not the best place to ask but everyone has been so helpful.