Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

• 2 weeks later...

Sucks I can't download this mega just keeps insisting I install unwanted software any chance of an alternate link?

I've had this on firefox, opened chrome and could download the big file without problems.

So sad. Mega will not allow me to download this without first installing their proprietary download "helper," which generally is a euphemism for "malware distribution."

Is there any chance you could upload this to somewhere that doesn't require a malware installation, or split it into two packages to get around Mega's 1GB browser-download limit?

Thanks!

Ha perfect! This is just what I was looking for. I literally just switched to UUNP today, and decided to look for armor packs for it. I will second Vyxenne's request for a 2 part download though. I'm not sure I want to try my luck with their installer either.

check Google Drive link...! uploading finish

Is this esp missing the "jeans" and "having fun" outfits? I remember downloading something like this before. Excellent conversions btw.

sorry for that.. having fun.. is difficult bone weighting,, and i  have not much time.. so i pass some items.

i can't found the google drive link, where is it?

I have begun the process of adding World models to the male so those who are using male characters can actually see them in the preview pane, I might upload the changed BSA/esp when done If i figure out how to do set them up correctly for upload. And yes, I intend to do ALL models with matching textures. Just gotta do the work in creation kit :c

*Looks at list of things to modify*

..... Oh my God....

UPDATE* I am about half way done, I should be done within an hour and 20 minutes assuming the outfit previews dont need that many complex textures. After that I will test it a bit.

UPDATE 2* - Decided to do quick test since I was already half-way, it is successful, I can see all outfits world object that I added as a male character of any race. Will continue, and it looks like the changes only effect the esp file.

For those having trouble using the UNP sliders, you need to use the "Group Filter" option.

1. Open BodySlide Click the magnifying glass icon next to "Group Filter"

2. Select "Unified UNP HDT" for your "Outfit/Body"

3. Click the magnifying glass icon next to "Group Filter" and Click "Choose Groups"

4. Select "Luxury Collection HDT" make sure it's checked then click "OK"

5. Notice that now the text within the "Outfit/Body" section now reads "[unified UNP HDT]"

6. You are now free to choose any "Preset" that you have made or any of the "Preset" options available.

7. Choose your "Preset"

8. Click "Batch Build"

9. Notice all the LUX Set is selected, if you don't want all then deselect as you see fit.

10. Click "Build" and wait for the magic to finish.

Hope this helps people who aren't finding their "Preset". I had the same problem as well till I did some fiddling around and kind of just stumbled upon the way to choose the "Preset" i made.

Sorry for taking so long to get this up, Now this isnt perfect, I havent had the time to check to see if they are ALL perfectly matched. there may be one or two more incorrect texture previews but it in general should be VERY good. You can now see all outfits and accessories with their color/texture variants. I have uploaded it to drop box, so here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5zuag87l4p80mt/Luxury%20Collection.esp?dl=0

You will notice it is slightly bigger than the esp before, just drop it in there. Keep in mind that this ONLY works for UUNP edition, CBBE patch is found on the cbbe version that a good friend of mine uploaded,  So lets recap on what this does:

It simply allows male players to see the outfits int he preview pane and all respective variants should appear as well. This way male players can actively see and select outfits for their female followers/companions without having to go through trial and error. If there are any errors or issues, let me know and I will try to look into it, if you'd like me to make corrections just leave details of the mistake clearly and I can fix them.. or you can fix them yourself. it is CK after all.

Note: This does not affect female player's ability to view the previews, all it does is add the necessary GND paths for each outfit to the world object view for male players to see in their inventory.

If you would like me to make it MO compatible I can do that too I believe, just ask. Although All you are doing is overwriting the original esp.

• 3 weeks later...

For those having trouble using the UNP sliders, you need to use the "Group Filter" option.

1. Open BodySlide Click the magnifying glass icon next to "Group Filter"

2. Select "Unified UNP HDT" for your "Outfit/Body"

3. Click the magnifying glass icon next to "Group Filter" and Click "Choose Groups"

4. Select "Luxury Collection HDT" make sure it's checked then click "OK"

5. Notice that now the text within the "Outfit/Body" section now reads "[unified UNP HDT]"

6. You are now free to choose any "Preset" that you have made or any of the "Preset" options available.

7. Choose your "Preset"

8. Click "Batch Build"

9. Notice all the LUX Set is selected, if you don't want all then deselect as you see fit.

10. Click "Build" and wait for the magic to finish.

Hope this helps people who aren't finding their "Preset". I had the same problem as well till I did some fiddling around and kind of just stumbled upon the way to choose the "Preset" i made.

after clicking build it said "the following outfits failed"  unable to open set slide: slidersets\luxury collection.xml

First thank you for the conversion

Has anyone tried to go through the full items list in a menu? It seems to crash my game a lot but that isn't the case for the CBBE version.

BUG: Also some items appear to be missing. Example, the "LUX Amore Lace" white version. They do not appear on my character.

There is also a bug with certain items, where you cannot put the top and the panties on at the same time. I've tried to fix it but failed so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...