Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

sadly I didnt use uunp bodyslide :(

Well you can still use body slide studio, just make sure you have this installed and create a preset from the HDT body and have it work through the entire collection set, this way it morphs to your body. It looks great in my game!

sadly I didnt use uunp bodyslide :(

Well you can still use body slide studio, just make sure you have this installed and create a preset from the UUNP HDT body and have it work through the entire collection set, this way it morphs to your body. It looks great in my game!

Thank you for these great conversions' my skimpy chests are full. I've always used unp or unk, but uunp has me hooked. bodyslide is pretty easy to use, but i'm still new to this and Outfit Studio has me stuck. If anyone has the time, I could use a forum link to a good "how to" video on Outfit Studio. The work you guys/gals do is amazing and I see why you have doation links but i wanna stop lurching and learn to convert to uunp (Fox Gear he he he) and start spreading the love (with author permissions of course).

Here's some findings that might be nice to fix

post-31719-0-30375300-1452366042_thumb.jpg

multiple armor's have this same floating armor issue

if they were skin tight they would look perfect with some armor's 

post-31719-0-95995000-1452367087_thumb.jpg

Like for example this wolf armor 

u can see it clips with the abs guard

post-31719-0-33428500-1452367116_thumb.jpg

added an example of skin tight armor how it looks with the wolf armor

Here's some findings that might be nice to fix

attachicon.gif2016-01-09_00001.jpg

multiple armor's have this same floating armor issue

if they were skin tight they would look perfect with some armor's 

attachicon.gif2016-01-09_00005.jpg

Like for example this wolf armor 

u can see it clips with the abs guard

attachicon.gif2016-01-09_00006.jpg

added an example of skin tight armor how it looks with the wolf armor

Seems to me folks expect far too much these days. Remember when hardly any armor mods were modular, and those that were wouldn't get on with anything else? And now we're expecting everything to be absolutely flush to the last mm so we can throw a myriad of other armor mods at it.

Guys, remember, there's nothing stopping anybody breaking out Bodyslide and doing it themselves with the deflate and smooth brushes. Put on the items you want to wear with it, see where the problem lies, go to BS, adjust, save - done! And the best thing is, not only do you get things to your exacting specifications, you also gain a more intimate appreciation of the workload these guys endure for our convenience. 

• 2 weeks later...

Where is sarah in whiterun to buy these from?

i don't actually know. but u can easy find her. she wear luxury set and highheels. 

She's generally right near the yelling priest at the statue when you walk out from the companion's HQ or yarl's place.

Is there an alternative download option?

I can't seem to download through mega. Like it completes the download 100% but I can't find the file anywhere on my computer. I also noticed that nothing popped up asking me where I wanted to save the file (after it downloaded to 100%) which is what normally happens when I download from MEGA.

Is there an alternative download option?

I can't seem to download through mega. Like it completes the download 100% but I can't find the file anywhere on my computer. I also noticed that nothing popped up asking me where I wanted to save the file (after it downloaded to 100%) which is what normally happens when I download from MEGA.

post-958053-0-75287200-1453609188_thumb.jpg

click this button.  and..  not close browser to be showing 100%  it's.. have some process that browser-> your harddisk.

• 2 weeks later...

the lux cut out ankle heels (i think thats what it was called) are not showing up on my character? says its equipped but its not, is it meant to be like that?

its the 4th picture http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2214-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/#

btw these look sweeeeet!

edit* just noticed most of them show up when equipped its only the red and black that dont work 

I have the same problem but only with the black cut-out shoes. The other cut-outs display ok. Anyone know how to fix this? I really want the black cut-out shoes!  ;)