DOA5LR Modding Tools (Updated April 24, 2017)

Having error opening the 445260 DLC with the latest DLC Tool hogehoge2015 開発版 2016-4-1-1 tool,error: unable to read beyond the end of the stream

Anyone else?

And where is feature that shows any free slots? Is it in this latest DLC tool or in lnk_reshuffle?

Having error opening the 445260 DLC with the latest DLC Tool hogehoge2015 開発版 2016-4-1-1 tool,error: unable to read beyond the end of the stream

Anyone else?

And where is feature that shows any free slots? Is it in this latest DLC tool or in lnk_reshuffle?

DLC 445260 is just a 9-byte file that contains a key to unlock Naotora on the character select screen. There's no need to open it in any DLC tool.

In LNK_Reshuffle, the costume slots for the current character are laid out on the left. Any slot with a ? in front of it is free. In the newer DLC tool (the "hogehoge" version), if you start a new DLC pack and add a new costume for any character, if you click on the slot number in that new costume entry, a menu will pop up showing all the slots and what's currently occupying them.

can someone upload lnk_reshulffle 4.8 somewhere? The rghost site is down. thanks.

LRS-4.8.7z

Anyone else?

DLC 445260 is just a 9-byte file that contains a key to unlock Naotora on the character select screen. There's no need to open it in any DLC tool.

In LNK_Reshuffle, the costume slots for the current character are laid out on the left. Any slot with a ? in front of it is free. In the newer DLC tool (the "hogehoge" version), if you start a new DLC pack and add a new costume for any character, if you click on the slot number in that new costume entry, a menu will pop up showing all the slots and what's currently occupying them.

can someone upload lnk_reshulffle 4.8 somewhere? The rghost site is down. thanks.

attachicon.gifLRS-4.8.7z

Sweet, thanks for that.

I think someone above mentioned that the new DLC cannot open the states from previous versions. Found that out too.

Is there a way around that? The samurai DLC costumes are conflicting with some custom DLC I have.

I have a different problem. How can I change the face of a character? I have swap the face but it change all costume's face. I want change only 1 costume's face.

Anyone can help me

P.S I don't want use LRS 4.8 for swap costume, I use DLCTool for the costume, I need to change face and hairs of the costume I put in DLCTool.

The DLC Tool apps, when creating a DLC pack they have an option for Hair Styles and that is usually a number (see attached).

If I want to add my own custom hair style, how do I know what numbers to enter?

I know I can add the hair with lnk_reshuffle but how about including it in the DLC pack?

post-819092-0-61291400-1460055235_thumb.png

The DLC Tool apps, when creating a DLC pack they have an option for Hair Styles and that is usually a number (see attached).

If I want to add my own custom hair style, how do I know what numbers to enter?

I know I can add the hair with lnk_reshuffle but how about including it in the DLC pack?

You need both lnk Reshuffle AND the DLC Tool if you want to add you own hairstyles that way.

In ink Reshuffle, select the character you want to give your custom hairstyle to, then click on the "DLC Slots" tab. Right-click on a free hair slot and select "Import". Add the TMC and TMCL file of the hair mod, then click Confirm.

Once you've done that, make a note of the slot number then enter that number in the DLC tool. Hey presto.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a shameless bump to let everyone know I updated the Tools and Plugins and such.

I know its still missing a lot like a URL to AutoLink and the destructible Clothing Tools, can you guys help me update what I have and find anything I'm missing?

riry sukisuki just updated the DLC Tool. Now is posible to extract the new DLC. Also try the filelr5.dat from this tool on Archive Tool and it worked.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

now i'm going to undress the girls huehuehue...

also I recommend the LR Photo Studio from the same link. The lasts versions allow Hide and Unhide some meshes and extract them and the textures... for minor modding is nice because you can see what happen if you delete this or this and what is behind the clothes (sometimes the body is almos complete so no need to swap to much). also you can play with dirt and wet levels to see if they're are correct or need to change, etc...

See you

P.S.: please, read my thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62952-question-create-reference-lud-for-timmys-character-transformer-tool/ thanks

Just updated also Link Reshuffle http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/PtXB8B9h/file.html

Edited by amras5584
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys , im ENTIRELY new in this modding things and im gonna ask something really stupid to u guys :D 

I like to install http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2652-doa5lr-complete-nude-remix/ :3 but i dont know how. Im using IGGGAMES cracked ver 1.07 and they 're using  ALI213.ini to add DLC, but not the DLCxxx=yyyyyy style so i dont really know what to do. Plz someone kind enough showing me how to install this mod. I want to add pic about .ini but dunno how :P Thx

Hi guys , im ENTIRELY new in this modding things and im gonna ask something really stupid to u guys :D

I like to install http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2652-doa5lr-complete-nude-remix/ :3 but i dont know how. Im using IGGGAMES cracked ver 1.07 and they 're using  ALI213.ini to add DLC, but not the DLCxxx=yyyyyy style so i dont really know what to do. Plz someone kind enough showing me how to install this mod. I want to add pic about .ini but dunno how :P Thx

Nobody I've heard of uses that crack, so you're better using a steam copy if the game with the 3dm ini at the start of this thread.

@Sabishi

Basically what Siframe said.. to add a few things:

Far as I know that crack is exclusively used by pirated copies of the game (anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong) and I only use the Hacks/Cracks that are used on the bought-copies (even though I admit having a torrent copy of the game to test on, it uses the same Cracks as the bought one) and we only provide support for official purchased games.

Also I have seen some people claiming issues with that Crack on other forums, but rarely with the main ones in use (like the ones people have listed anywhere here on the Lab) so my first advice would be to "upgrade" to the more "standard" Cracks/Hacks, then if you get stuck post again as we'll know more how to use them and help you.

The Ali123.ini does still use the DLCxxx=yyyyyy far as I know, its just buried in another file that one tells the Hack to look in, or at least thats what I was told in the past (don't use it myself, could be totally wrong).

Nobody I've heard of uses that crack, so you're better using a steam copy if the game with the 3dm ini at the start of this thread.

@Sabishi

Basically what Siframe said.. to add a few things:

Far as I know that crack is exclusively used by pirated copies of the game (anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong) and I only use the Hacks/Cracks that are used on the bought-copies (even though I admit having a torrent copy of the game to test on, it uses the same Cracks as the bought one) and we only provide support for official purchased games.

Also I have seen some people claiming issues with that Crack on other forums, but rarely with the main ones in use (like the ones people have listed anywhere here on the Lab) so my first advice would be to "upgrade" to the more "standard" Cracks/Hacks, then if you get stuck post again as we'll know more how to use them and help you.

The Ali123.ini does still use the DLCxxx=yyyyyy far as I know, its just buried in another file that one tells the Hack to look in, or at least thats what I was told in the past (don't use it myself, could be totally wrong).

Thanks 4 the reply :D so how can i "upgrade" to more "standard" cracks/hacks ? can i just download and use the DLC ini hack 1.06 u posted earlier ? or i have to download the game all over again ? TY

Nobody here can really advise you unless you have a legal copy of the game. Afaik it's against site rules to discuss pirate copies. If you have a steam copy all you need to run mods is the 3dm files previously mentioned, which are on page 1 of this thread.