Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Completed Zeta and met Jade, but when she gets kidnapped after going to investigate the breeder hunter, I cannot ask around the slaver camp about her -as I'd already killed everyone. Any ideas? Console doesn't work on my install due to some issue relating to it being run via a Parallels partition.

This is only for people who have exterminated Paradise Falls and can't complete Hunter Hunted because of that.

There should be a new map marker somewhere in the Capital Wasteland that says "Mac Donald's Farmstead". Head over there. It's built over this location.

Yea.. now you can be a murdering psychopath killing all the other murdering psychopaths and still continue with this mod :D

Says the person that just used a caravan shotgun to blow that guys face off instead of working the rest of the quest... lol.

• 2 weeks later...

(Something's gotta Give - quest problem : finding Mike)

so i got a problem i already left capitol and im in nv 

im in the novac motel and charles just entered the room

im suposed to follow him but he just stands still 

i looked around in FNVedit but i cant find any console code to make him move 

i tried setstage 1f02f694 30 ( but that doesnt help) 

i also tried movetoqt (but that ports me to charles in motel room)

any idea for a possible workaround ? maybe im reading quest id wrong or something 

any idea for a possible workaround ? maybe im reading quest id wrong or something

This issue was discussed a few posts ago. If you don't have the beta plugin (posted a few posts back), install stat one. If that one doesn't work, move Charles out of the motel room using console, and he should move normally.

I have some problems here: 

Enable FBCaptured.esp in FOMM, but it not enable in Fertile Breeder MCM; 

Then I enable FBZeta and FBJade, it enable in Fertile Breeder MCM, but all Fertile Breeder NPCs and creatures in Mojave Wasteland are disappear; 

Where can I found FBDCBreeder?

I have some problems here: 

Enable FBCaptured.esp in FOMM, but it not enable in Fertile Breeder MCM; 

Then I enable FBZeta and FBJade, it enable in Fertile Breeder MCM, but all Fertile Breeder NPCs and creatures in Mojave Wasteland are disappear; 

Where can I found FBDCBreeder?

-The MCM isn't all too relevant, it's just for third party people who want characters to possibly make sidecomments or something like that. As of now, it serves no real purpose.

-FBZeta disables all Breeder characters until you've completed the Mothership Zeta DLC. If you don't want to rush the DLC, read the "uninstalling" section on the DL page. It's in a spoiler.

-FBDCBreeder has not yet been released anywhere, and currently sits in the early stages of preproduction, with no clear timeframe or alotted time budget, so chances are it might not even see the light of day.

any idea for a possible workaround ? maybe im reading quest id wrong or something

This issue was discussed a few posts ago. If you don't have the beta plugin (posted a few posts back), install stat one. If that one doesn't work, move Charles out of the motel room using console, and he should move normally.

yea i knew i should have scrolled up but i posted it 3min before going to sleep

anyway thank you for the files , they worked great (first attempt no trouble) 

and thanks for the mod is awesome

(if that info counts for anything - i played through whole fo3 with dlcs and never encountered a bug)

yea i knew i should have scrolled up but i posted it 3min before going to sleep

anyway thank you for the files , they worked great (first attempt no trouble) 

and thanks for the mod is awesome

(if that info counts for anything - i played through whole fo3 with dlcs and never encountered a bug)

Hearing all the Fallout 3 stuff works without any bugs for you is great news, it's about as valuable as reported bugs, with the difference being that this makes me smile :P

-FBZeta disables all Breeder characters until you've completed the Mothership Zeta DLC.

A real must have in my opinion if you are doing the TTW ;).

FBDCBreeder

What is that module? Is that the Fertile Breeder Death Claw episode or something :).

, and currently sits in the early stages of preproduction, with no clear timeframe or alotted time budget

So if someone wanted this... would it help if they joined the patron account you had? :).. In any case if they did you do have some pre-release work for them correct?

-FBZeta disables all Breeder characters until you've completed the Mothership Zeta DLC.

A real must have in my opinion if you are doing the TTW ;).

FBDCBreeder

What is that module? Is that the Fertile Breeder Death Claw episode or something :).

, and currently sits in the early stages of preproduction, with no clear timeframe or alotted time budget

So if someone wanted this... would it help if they joined the patron account you had? :).. In any case if they did you do have some pre-release work for them correct?

If a supporter were to ask me to prioritize DC Breeder, I would devote more time into that. As it was, the original plan was to make it sort of the Fertile Breeder content in the Capital Wastelands, with assorted breeding jobs. However, I felt that would get a little boring, so until I have some good ideas to make it more unique, it's on hold. A little "teaser" is that I'm working on the concept together with Henry_7, and so far it's looking fun.

Aside from that, there's still FBC4 in limbo, which I still haven't gotten around to finishing properly, and I'm busy setting up ideas and fleshing out some characters for Fallout 4. (Oh, and there's still FBFarm, which is half complete. Gotta get back to that one as well...)

Plus, there's a big secret project that will blow everyone's minds and lift this mod at least 80% when it comes to sheer awesomeness. But more on that later ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Playing MZ now, liking it so far, but something weird happened, can you tell me if I messed up?

I left most of my gear in the Holding Cells, in order to be able to loot as much alien gear as possible. I freed the other captives, got a new outfit from Jade and dropped the excess alien loot. After that I went back to the holding cells for the rest of my stuff, and Jade is back in her cell. I talked with her, she thanks me for freeing her. She seems to no longer be in the engineering core. Is this intentional or did I accidentally revert her to an earlier stage in the quest? Just cleared the cryo lab, still no Jade.

Playing MZ now, liking it so far, but something weird happened, can you tell me if I messed up?

I left most of my gear in the Holding Cells, in order to be able to loot as much alien gear as possible. I freed the other captives, got a new outfit from Jade and dropped the excess alien loot. After that I went back to the holding cells for the rest of my stuff, and Jade is back in her cell. I talked with her, she thanks me for freeing her. She seems to no longer be in the engineering core. Is this intentional or did I accidentally revert her to an earlier stage in the quest? Just cleared the cryo lab, still no Jade.

I think that's a bug of some kind, but I wouldn't know why she'd suddenly go back to the Holding Cells. Most of her dialogue is linked to the specific cell she's in, so if you select her using a prid console command, you should be able to teleport her back to your location and resume as normal. If that doesn't work, let me know.

I think that's a bug of some kind, but I wouldn't know why she'd suddenly go back to the Holding Cells. Most of her dialogue is linked to the specific cell she's in, so if you select her using a prid console command, you should be able to teleport her back to your location and resume as normal. If that doesn't work, let me know.

That worked. Seems to have the proper dialogue again. Thanks!

One more question, where can I find the clothes pack for the maternity version of the space suit? I got pretty much all other outfits working, but when I equip the spacesuit, it is still invisible.

Hmmm... Either they should be in the main download folder or I overlooked that during the upload. I'll check the archives and update if necessary.

So, I finished Mothership Zeta with this mod. Overall, a fun mod to add replay value. No game crashing/breaking bugs.

Some minor observations, to do with as you please: the brainwashed impregnators were a bit overpowered for my starting character. Their attacks aren't exactly lethal :P but their omnipresence and apparently very high perception made getting around the wasteland a chore. I would recommend not installing this mod to early in a play trough.

The ending was a bit underwhelming.

Basically just a text message saying some time passed and your pregnancy has ended. Maybe add a baby Bighorner to the bridge?

Not necessarily just this mod, but the requirements were a mess. I get the feeling this goes more to the required pregnancy mod, especially the clothing textures and meshes it needs. It is almost a quest in itself to find all the necessary resources to avoid floating head syndrome.

All in all, happy to have installed this mod, well worth the effort. Keep up the good work!

So, I finished Mothership Zeta with this mod. Overall, a fun mod to add replay value. No game crashing/breaking bugs.

Some minor observations, to do with as you please: the brainwashed impregnators were a bit overpowered for my starting character. Their attacks aren't exactly lethal :P but their omnipresence and apparently very high perception made getting around the wasteland a chore. I would recommend not installing this mod to early in a play trough.

The ending was a bit underwhelming.

Basically just a text message saying some time passed and your pregnancy has ended. Maybe add a baby Bighorner to the bridge?

Not necessarily just this mod, but the requirements were a mess. I get the feeling this goes more to the required pregnancy mod, especially the clothing textures and meshes it needs. It is almost a quest in itself to find all the necessary resources to avoid floating head syndrome.

All in all, happy to have installed this mod, well worth the effort. Keep up the good work!

There is a tutorial which has links and exact description of what to do to get the needed resources. Work yes,... quest level... I don't think so. However it is true that I recently discovered that there are some assets included in SCR that might not be available currently however... I didn't see any of those assets when testing this mod before /shortly after release.

• 2 weeks later...

And a very special birthday to this lovely lady.

post-429874-0-02954400-1462408511_thumb.

Incidentally, there's a prize attached to whomever guesses why her birthday is May 5th.

You know you have this posted on two threads right?

I know. One for the appropriate thread (this one) and one in the main thread because that one has more following members.

And a very special birthday to this lovely lady.

post-429874-0-02954400-1462408511_thumb.

Incidentally, there's a prize attached to whomever guesses why her birthday is May 5th.

You know you have this posted on two threads right?

I know. One for the appropriate thread (this one) and one in the main thread because that one has more following members.

I have to do things the hard way.. I answered the question on the other one.. :P