Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

And a very special birthday to this lovely lady.

post-429874-0-02954400-1462408511_thumb.

Incidentally, there's a prize attached to whomever guesses why her birthday is May 5th.

You know you have this posted on two threads right?

I know. One for the appropriate thread (this one) and one in the main thread because that one has more following members.

I have to do things the hard way.. I answered the question on the other one.. :P

Yeah, and you were wrong :P

so i got a bit of an issue here ,that first hunter quest with jade ,go to location see whats there and such ,the scene (when guy shoots ) pretty much never ends ,go into spinning camera loop forever ,dude (think damien is his name according to console) just stands there ,and jade does get up and get down moves nonstop .so yeah that ,any ideas ,advices ,or console commands for solving that ?

so i got a bit of an issue here ,that first hunter quest with jade ,go to location see whats there and such ,the scene (when guy shoots ) pretty much never ends ,go into spinning camera loop forever ,dude (think damien is his name according to console) just stands there ,and jade does get up and get down moves nonstop .so yeah that ,any ideas ,advices ,or console commands for solving that ?

Note: this is a scene with dialogue, if you don't have your subtitles on, you'll miss out on dialogue, which in turn makes it seem like nothing is happening. If they're not talking properly, you'll have to force the two to have their dialogue. This could be very tricky, but you'll have to perform some console magic.

I'm assuming you know the basics of how to work the console, but the trick is to first select Jade, and type the following command:

"Say FBJ1AmbushTop01" Exit console and wait half a second or so. If the dialogue resumes as normal: profit. If not;

Select Jade again, and type "Say FBJ1AmbushTop02" Exit console. Here, Damien should appear. If it still doesn't work, repeat the process with the following actor/topic in console. Be sure to exit out of the console after every command.

Damien: Say FBJ1AmbushTop03

Jade: Say FBJ1AmbushTop04

Damien: Say FBJ1AmbushTop05

Damien: Say FBJ1AmbushTop06

Hope it helps, otherwise, let me know.

Note: this is a scene with dialogue, if you don't have your subtitles on, you'll miss out on dialogue, which in turn makes it seem like nothing is happening. If they're not talking properly, you'll have to force the two to have their dialogue. This could be very tricky, but you'll have to perform some console magic.

I'm assuming you know the basics of how to work the console, but the trick is to first select Jade, and type the following command:

"Say FBJ1AmbushTop01" Exit console and wait half a second or so. If the dialogue resumes as normal: profit. If not;

Select Jade again, and type "Say FBJ1AmbushTop02" Exit console. Here, Damien should appear. If it still doesn't work, repeat the process with the following actor/topic in console. Be sure to exit out of the console after every command.

Damien: Say FBJ1AmbushTop03

Jade: Say FBJ1AmbushTop04

Damien: Say FBJ1AmbushTop05

Damien: Say FBJ1AmbushTop06

Hope it helps, otherwise, let me know.

hell yeah that worked ! it fired up normally as soon as damien started talking ,so only had to FBJ1ambushTop03 ,then it went on as it should .

thanks ,thought id loose my mind with that camera spinning into infinity ,its like waiting mercery frey to stab you all over again.thanks again

during the quest "Little Green Devil" Jade takes you to her fathers grave. After a little drink she asks for some time alone, while I'm suppoused to look for a clue on her father... something I've been unable to do. There is no marker pointing me towards anything, and I cannot seem to find any item/note in the area to complete this stage of the quest. I even tried using a shovel to dig up the grave (sorry Jade :s) only to find a trader outfit & a weapons repair kit.

Am I simply blind as a bat or am I missing something?

during the quest "Little Green Devil" Jade takes you to her fathers grave. After a little drink she asks for some time alone, while I'm suppoused to look for a clue on her father... something I've been unable to do. There is no marker pointing me towards anything, and I cannot seem to find any item/note in the area to complete this stage of the quest. I even tried using a shovel to dig up the grave (sorry Jade :s) only to find a trader outfit & a weapons repair kit.

Am I simply blind as a bat or am I missing something?

Is there still no marker? I'll put that in first chance I get! There's a plaque by the entrance to the town, once you read it, you should be able to progress normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Does taking Jade into the New Vegas DLCs do anything?

Yes. Aside from Dead Money, she will follow you through the different DLC locations. I'm not sure how it pans out with ED-E in Lonesome Road, though. The only unique interaction she has with New Vegas DLC's as far as I remember are with Dead Money and Old World Blues.

Ok so, this is just a request, mostly inconsequential, but I could use some guidence. Feel free to ignore this if you think it doesn't merit time as I'm sure I can figure it all out myself eventually.

So, here's the deal, it's been a while (about a year) since I last played either skyrim or fallout, but now I think I finally have the free time to get back into them, and with skyrim requiring massive amounts of TLC and updates on all my mods, I would rather take it slow and revisit good ol' Fallout.

But, I will have to do some work on it before I can revisit my favorite Sexout mods and try out these new ones. Never tried TTW, looked intersting but since Fertile Breeder was for New Vegas (which is my personal fave), I never bothered. But now, you made this lovely gem and I can't help myself.

So what's my point? I just need some general info on what to get started on. It's been so long I can't for the life of me remember all the prep work I need to do before I can enjoy these mods.

Don't need a step by step here, no guides, load orders, links... just want to know the names of the mods I will be needing to get Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons to work.

Obviusly I'll need Fallout 3, New Vegas and their respective DLC. Got that covered, already boght the Editions which have everything.

Fallout Mod Manager. Used to use Mod Orginizer, since I loved it so much when I used it for Skyrim, but it caused some problems for Fallout.

Script Extenders, duh...

NVAC

TTW, like I said I never tried it but I'll figure it out.

SexoutNG
Sexout Common Recources
Sexout Pregnancy
Sexout Offspring
Maternity Clothes

Fertile Breeder

Fertile Breeder Farmer

Fertile Breeder Captured

Fertile Breeder TTW Addons

And Sexout Breeder, heard it's quite compatible with your Breeder mods, so... why not?

Is that about it? did I miss anything?

Ok so, this is just a request, mostly inconsequential, but I could use some guidence. Feel free to ignore this if you think it doesn't merit time as I'm sure I can figure it all out myself eventually.

So, here's the deal, it's been a while (about a year) since I last played either skyrim or fallout, but now I think I finally have the free time to get back into them, and with skyrim requiring massive amounts of TLC and updates on all my mods, I would rather take it slow and revisit good ol' Fallout.

But, I will have to do some work on it before I can revisit my favorite Sexout mods and try out these new ones. Never tried TTW, looked intersting but since Fertile Breeder was for New Vegas (which is my personal fave), I never bothered. But now, you made this lovely gem and I can't help myself.

So what's my point? I just need some general info on what to get started on. It's been so long I can't for the life of me remember all the prep work I need to do before I can enjoy these mods.

Don't need a step by step here, no guides, load orders, links... just want to know the names of the mods I will be needing to get Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons to work.

Obviusly I'll need Fallout 3, New Vegas and their respective DLC. Got that covered, already boght the Editions which have everything.

Fallout Mod Manager. Used to use Mod Orginizer, since I loved it so much when I used it for Skyrim, but it caused some problems for Fallout.

Script Extenders, duh...

NVAC

TTW, like I said I never tried it but I'll figure it out.

SexoutNG

Sexout Common Recources

Sexout Pregnancy

Sexout Offspring

Maternity Clothes

Fertile Breeder

Fertile Breeder Farmer

Fertile Breeder Captured

Fertile Breeder TTW Addons

And Sexout Breeder, heard it's quite compatible with your Breeder mods, so... why not?

Once you have a working Tale of Two Wastelands, Fertile Breeder and Fertile Breeder - Captured up and running, there's no further requirements to get the TTW content for FB. The TTW addons are currently still split into multiple plugins with Fertile Breeder - Zeta overseeing the lot, so you will need that one to play the other TTW plugins. Once everything for Fertile Breeder is complete (right now there's one more Captured episode and another plugin for Captal Wasteland content planned) I'll work on compiling them all into just the Mojave stuff and the TTW stuff.

If you're having trouble getting Fertile Breeder up and running, go to that respective page, although I hope getting that to work hasn't proven difficult ;)

Getting TTW up and running, however, can prove a bit more problematic. Usually it will require you to start a new game to work properly. I'll leave the details of TTW to you. Then, you might have to consider getting some more mods for TTW. Those can be found all over the TTW board, and around the Nexus and here. If I'm not mistaken, many Fallout 3 mods are relatively easy to port over to TTW, although I'm not sure about that.

Good luck, and I'm glad you like my work :)

BLA BLA BLA

Once you have a working Tale of Two Wastelands, Fertile Breeder and Fertile Breeder - Captured up and running, there's no further requirements to get the TTW content for FB. The TTW addons are currently still split into multiple plugins with Fertile Breeder - Zeta overseeing the lot, so you will need that one to play the other TTW plugins. Once everything for Fertile Breeder is complete (right now there's one more Captured episode and another plugin for Captal Wasteland content planned) I'll work on compiling them all into just the Mojave stuff and the TTW stuff.

If you're having trouble getting Fertile Breeder up and running, go to that respective page, although I hope getting that to work hasn't proven difficult ;)

Getting TTW up and running, however, can prove a bit more problematic. Usually it will require you to start a new game to work properly. I'll leave the details of TTW to you. Then, you might have to consider getting some more mods for TTW. Those can be found all over the TTW board, and around the Nexus and here. If I'm not mistaken, many Fallout 3 mods are relatively easy to port over to TTW, although I'm not sure about that.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, I assumed that TTW will be the biggest work for me, but the best stuff is always time consuming so I'll handle it.

Fertile Breeder, I managed to get it working quite easily a year ago from what I remember, aside from some bugs and glitches which were easily rectified with a few console commands (THANK YOU ALMIGHTY moveto!!!), it was stable, playable and enjoyable. So I don't think it will give me any grief.

It might take some time to get back into the flow of modding, I was already prepared to scrap all my past mods and save data to start fresh, but it usally doesn't give me much truble to set it all up, although last time I modded Skyrim it did take me an entire day before I could even playtest the damn thing (over 100 mods), but being careful payed off since I got it right the first time. I expect/hope for a similar experiance with TTW (won't install as many mods but I still expect a challenge).

BLA BLA BLA

<Snipperdesnip>

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, I assumed that TTW will be the biggest work for me, but the best stuff is always time consuming so I'll handle it.

Fertile Breeder, I managed to get it working quite easily a year ago from what I remember, aside from some bugs and glitches which were easily rectified with a few console commands (THANK YOU ALMIGHTY moveto!!!), it was stable, playable and enjoyable. So I don't think it will give me any grief.

It might take some time to get back into the flow of modding, I was already prepared to scrap all my past mods and save data to start fresh, but it usally doesn't give me much truble to set it all up, although last time I modded Skyrim it did take me an entire day before I could even playtest the damn thing (over 100 mods), but being careful payed off since I got it right the first time. I expect/hope for a similar experiance with TTW (won't install as many mods but I still expect a challenge).

If you're still using the stuff you had one year ago, I seriously recommend you update everything :P

BLA BLA BLA

<Snipperdesnip>

BLA BLA BLA

If you're still using the stuff you had one year ago, I seriously recommend you update everything :P

That's what I meant by scrapping EVERYTHING, fresh game install, delete old save files, redownload Mod Manager and redownload all mods.

Thanks again for your input and good luck on your next projects. Can't wait to see more.

ok so... finally got up my ass to install fallout ttw, everything seemed to work out, no big problems other then a crash durring a dialogue during Escape!, but I think that was just Fallout being Fallout.

I started the Zeta mission, no major problems aside from 3 or so issues:

1. Jade is naked, I don't know if she was meant to be naked, but she did seem to put on her outfit when I retrieved my gear but then she started running around naked again, not sure if this is in fact scripted or not

2. Jade doesn't shoot, she is equiped with a 9mm pistol, she takes aim when engaging the aliens but she doesn't fire any bullets, I seem to have read here that her not having ammo is a common problem. I didn't install the "Fix", I thought that version 0.1.6.1 had the fix already. Should I install a ammo fix? or can I just spawn some ammo for her with the console?

3. This may not be a issue with this mod actually, but when she gave me combat armor (P3 I belive) all I can see is my head and hands. Most likely some missing meshes, but I don't know which, I already have the latest version of SCR, along with Maternity clothes. Was I supposed to install another pack for heavy armor or something?

PS: Why does Sally look so different now? she looks like a small adult wearing a pre-war dress equipped with boobs and stuff. Did you change her into a 16-18 year old so it didn't seem inapropriate with the new setting one the ship?

1. Jade is naked, I don't know if she was meant to be naked, but she did seem to put on her outfit when I retrieved my gear but then she started running around naked again, not sure if this is in fact scripted or not

Jade loves her freedom this includes running naked. Never know when in a new environment the breeding opportunities. Don't want to slow things down  :)   LOL

3. This may not be a issue with this mod actually, but when she gave me combat armor (P3 I belive) all I can see is my head and hands. Most likely some missing meshes, but I don't know which, I already have the latest version of SCR, along with Maternity clothes. Was I supposed to install another pack for heavy armor or something?

On a more serious note. SCR has heavy requirements and there is a tutorial that I created that should cover all the needs try to follow it closely. There is a PDF download to be sure that all steps and configuration has been done during installing for proper results. Likely an error in installation or missing requirement.

PS: Why does Sally look so different now? she looks like a small adult wearing a pre-war dress equipped with boobs and stuff. Did you change her into a 16-18 year old so it didn't seem inapropriate with the new setting one the ship?

Well... do you think it is appropriate for adults to have sex, (with aliens and creatures and such ) and run around naked in front of a child regardless of how *old* she might be ? ;)

Also I seem to remember there were some issues with coding and such that caused undesirable results towards the end of the DLC. If I remember correctly it was for protection.

ok so... finally got up my ass to install fallout ttw, everything seemed to work out, no big problems other then a crash durring a dialogue during Escape!, but I think that was just Fallout being Fallout.

I started the Zeta mission, no major problems aside from 3 or so issues:

2. Jade doesn't shoot, she is equiped with a 9mm pistol, she takes aim when engaging the aliens but she doesn't fire any bullets, I seem to have read here that her not having ammo is a common problem. I didn't install the "Fix", I thought that version 0.1.6.1 had the fix already. Should I install a ammo fix? or can I just spawn some ammo for her with the console?

1: I'll look into it. She's supposed to wear the Merc Grunt outfit.

2: I'll see if I have the same issue. If she fires normally, I'll post a general fix as soon as possible.

3: Sally was indeed changed because of what's going on on the ship right now. She's supposed to be a bit older now, so that all the weird stuff going on there isn't exposed to a 10-year-old. (Although rumor has it that Sally is already 200 years old and subjected to alien experiments aimed at stopping ageing, but that's no excuse.)

On a more serious note. SCR has heavy requirements and there is a tutorial that I created that should cover all the needs try to follow it closely. There is a PDF download to be sure that all steps and configuration has been done during installing for proper results. Likely an error in installation or missing requirement.

I think I found the problem, Jade gives me a WORN Combat Armor P3, and the now dead SCS - Combat Armour.7z which I found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system-combat-armour-damage-p7-body-fix/ is no longer compatible with the latest version or SCR.

Tried to install it anyway, but the game warned me to remove it, tried it on and the game started to drop in framerate drasticly, I would recomend removing the Worn Combat Armour as an option or replace it with the standard one.

... BLAH BLAH BLAH (look at this guy bitching all day)...

2: I'll see if I have the same issue. If she fires normally, I'll post a general fix as soon as possible.

I'm going to restart the Zeta mission, didn't get too far anyway, only just reached the part with unfreezing the astronaut, I'll see if it happens again and let you know.

I think I found the problem, Jade gives me a WORN Combat Armor P3, and the now dead SCS - Combat Armour.7z which I found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system-combat-armour-damage-p7-body-fix/ is no longer compatible with the latest version or SCR.

Tried to install it anyway, but the game warned me to remove it, tried it on and the game started to drop in framerate drasticly, I would recomend removing the Worn Combat Armour as an option or replace it with the standard one.

... BLAH BLAH BLAH (look at this guy bitching all day)...

I'm going to restart the Zeta mission, didn't get too far anyway, only just reached the part with unfreezing the astronaut, I'll see if it happens again and let you know.

The Combat Armor was included because it went all the way up to P6 (which is the standard used for this plugin. Any armors you could wear are up to P6.) The framerate drops have something to do with those models, not sure what's causing it, but they're tied in to it. A general warning would be not to wear it, but I don't feel like they should be removed altogether.

I've gone through the first part, and I get a clothed and shooting Jade, I'll update just in case I edited it somewhere along the line without uploading it here.

I think I found the problem, Jade gives me a WORN Combat Armor P3, and the now dead SCS - Combat Armour.7z which I found here http://www.loverslab...ge-p7-body-fix/ is no longer compatible with the latest version or SCR.

You installed the mod. Not the assets. I believe you have the esp installed which you were expressly told not to install both from Halstroms thread and my tutorial. It isn't suppose to be there and is indeed not compatible. you will get warnings for many of the mods included in SCR because halstrom coded it that way. Last I heard all the assets covered in the tutorial were fully compatible. One or two have been removed because of the fact they are unavailable currently (but still part of the mod) but other than that all should work. All did work the last time I went through extensive testing for Pepertje without any problems other than the ones mentioned which were quest glitches and such which were expected for  an alpha mod.

Personally if I was developing SCR now I wouldn't do it the way it has been done. I would getref etc to find if the mod was installed and such not create new records and rip the assets from other mods. It is too complex for many members to wrap their heads around to get to work properly and often is one of the most common support questions r/t SCR as the rest just works perfectly out of the box most of the time. However... I don't believe that was even an option at 2012 when SCR was first started and nobody knew it would grow to such gigantic size as it was suppose to only hold a few common assets not 2~3+ gb of assets. Hind sight is always 20/20 :) The one benifit however at this approach is dozens and dozens of armors and assets can be covered with one ESM and the plugin limit (which is more delicate for Fallout NV than Fallout 3 or even Skyrim) wouldn't reach the limits that are lower and the user can use more mods than they could the other way.

{I have been reading... about modding :P}

You installed the mod. Not the assets. I believe you have the esp installed which you were expressly told not to install both from Halstroms thread and my tutorial. It isn't suppose to be there and is indeed not compatible. you will get warnings for many of the mods included in SCR because halstrom coded it that way. Last I heard all the assets covered in the tutorial were fully compatible. One or two have been removed because of the fact they are unavailable currently (but still part of the mod) but other than that all should work. All did work the last time I went through extensive testing for Pepertje without any problems other than the ones mentioned which were quest glitches and such which were expected for  an alpha mod.

Personally if I was developing SCR now I wouldn't do it the way it has been done. I would getref etc to find if the mod was installed and such not create new records and rip the assets from other mods. It is too complex for many members to wrap their heads around to get to work properly and often is one of the most common support questions r/t SCR as the rest just works perfectly out of the box most of the time. However... I don't believe that was even an option at 2012 when SCR was first started and nobody knew it would grow to such gigantic size as it was suppose to only hold a few common assets not 2~3+ gb of assets. Hind sight is always 20/20 :) The one benifit however at this approach is dozens and dozens of armors and assets can be covered with one ESM and the plugin limit (which is more delicate for Fallout NV than Fallout 3 or even Skyrim) wouldn't reach the limits that are lower and the user can use more mods than they could the other way.

I wouldn't know much about the "correct" way of modding Fallout, like I've said before, I've been out of it for a year, I had to catch up to a lot, but I really wanted to try the new Breeder mods, so... here I am.

The best I could do is just follow the instructions, which are this mod needs these mods but not that mod but partial from that other mod but only if you use the mod from here, also get this mod because you need it for that other mod for the mod with the previus mod and... so yeah, I'm not surprised if I mess up along the way.

In the end if it's just me not doing it right then I'm at least glad it's not the mods fault.

I wouldn't know much about the "correct" way of modding Fallout, like I've said before, I've been out of it for a year, I had to catch up to a lot, but I really wanted to try the new Breeder mods, so... here I am.

The best I could do is just follow the instructions, which are this mod needs these mods but not that mod but partial from that other mod but only if you use the mod from here, also get this mod because you need it for that other mod for the mod with the previus mod and... so yeah, I'm not surprised if I mess up along the way.

In the end if it's just me not doing it right then I'm at least glad it's not the mods fault.

Modding isn't about being "correct" :). If that was the case most mods wouldn't exist. ;) Amway, I suspect your problem is you incorrectly are installing mods that are required for SCR that is all. No harm. You can check the tutorial or go back and just remove all the esp that are part of the SCR requirements and of course make sure all of those requirements are installed. Worst case if not would be floating heads or giant triangles. No actual game harmed.

This is the most common support question for SCR.:). If the Combat armor is indeed causing problems. (I haven't experienced this.) it might be something with the format or how the mod textures or such was processed which made it not as streamlined or easy for the computer to process. I have heard of this before but know know how to fix it myself. . The key is to first verify that all has been installed correctly. In your case remove the esp for the Combat armor.

This is SCS-CombatArmor.esp.

Welp... I tried, 3 times but she still get's naked.

Maybe it's just me, who knows.

In any case, I just used the console to solve my problem.

This is what I did in case anyone has the same problem:

1 - open console

2 - click Jade (should have ID: xx020A36) or type prid <ref_id>

3 - type unequipitem <base_id> (for the naked pregnant skin, in my case it was xx0017EA)

3 - type equipitem <base_id> (for the Merc Grunt Outfit (P3), xx009757)

If you need to find out what number for xx you need, type inv after selecting Jade

One thing I found strange was that she had 2 Pregnant items in her inventory. Left those alone for now. Hope my tinkering with her inventory won't mess anything up.

As for the shooting problem... I don't know... I tried spawing some 9mm ammo in her inventory (her gun is called Jade's Pistol but it looks like a normal 9mm pistol from NV so I thought the ammo should match)... but no luck, she just won't shoot... maybe now that she's a mother she doesn't want to promote violence.

Oh well, at least now she looks modest, I can only hole she turns into a badass after I finish Zeta and recruit her later...

Welp... I tried, 3 times but she still get's naked.

Maybe it's just me, who knows.

In any case, I just used the console to solve my problem.

This is what I did in case anyone has the same problem:

1 - open console

2 - click Jade (should have ID: xx020A36) or type prid <ref_id>

3 - type unequipitem <base_id> (for the naked pregnant skin, in my case it was xx0017EA)

3 - type equipitem <base_id> (for the Merc Grunt Outfit (P3), xx009757)

If you need to find out what number for xx you need, type inv after selecting Jade

One thing I found strange was that she had 2 Pregnant items in her inventory. Left those alone for now. Hope my tinkering with her inventory won't mess anything up.

As for the shooting problem... I don't know... I tried spawing some 9mm ammo in her inventory (her gun is called Jade's Pistol but it looks like a normal 9mm pistol from NV so I thought the ammo should match)... but no luck, she just won't shoot... maybe now that she's a mother she doesn't want to promote violence.

Oh well, at least now she looks modest, I can only hole she turns into a badass after I finish Zeta and recruit her later...

Actually, being pregnant makes her more aggressive, maternal instincts and such. :P But before I digress:

If you open up her inventory, what ammo does she have on her? She should be equipped with the Magical Companion Ammo. If she doesn't have any, use the following console command:

-Select Jade in console

-"AddItem 00176E54 30"

This should give her 30 Magical Companion Ammo's, which should allow her to fire indefinitely.

Actually, being pregnant makes her more aggressive, maternal instincts and such. :P But before I digress:

If you open up her inventory, what ammo does she have on her? She should be equipped with the Magical Companion Ammo. If she doesn't have any, use the following console command:

-Select Jade in console

-"AddItem 00176E54 30"

This should give her 30 Magical Companion Ammo's, which should allow her to fire indefinitely.

Actually she had no ammo, at all.

I'll list what she had on her when I met her again after reaching my gear:

2 - Pregnant (one equiped, one unequiped)

1 - Merc Grunt Outfit (P3) (unequiped)

1 - Jade's Pistol (equiped)

0 - ammo of any kind

Also I didn't point this out in my other comment, but when she was still naked, after reaching the cryopods and offering me new clothes, she remained naked, but by forcing her through the console to equip her Merc Grunt Outfit (P3) she did change into Leather Armor (P4). Just thought it was worth pointing out.

EDIT: I replayed the abduction again to take another look, this is what happened:

1st Jade begins her conversation with me when we arive to get my gear and she puts on her clothes

2nd After the dialogue is done and we go our seperate ways, she disapears only to reapear down the hall wearing her Pregnant skin again and goes into the steam pipes area

-Select Jade in console

-"AddItem 00176E54 30"

Actually she had no ammo, at all.

I'll list what she had on her when I met her again after reaching my gear:

2 - Pregnant (one equiped, one unequiped)

1 - Merc Grunt Outfit (P3) (unequiped)

1 - Jade's Pistol (equiped)

0 - ammo of any kind

Also I didn't point this out in my other comment, but when she was still naked, after reaching the cryopods and offering me new clothes, she remained naked, but by forcing her through the console to equip her Merc Grunt Outfit (P3) she did change into Leather Armor (P4). Just thought it was worth pointing out.

Yeah, that is weird indeed. It's as if the game has the orders all mixed up for some reason. She's supposed to equip her pistol and the Merc Grunt Outfit upon reaching your gear. This is what the result script for this line gives:

Once you reach your gear, she'll walk up to you and say "Your stuff is in that container over there. But let's get down to business: armor. Don't even think of taking on those things naked. These are all I could find. They shouldn't get in the way of your belly, I think it's going to be a big one."

After that, the game will do the following:

DLC05CellsToSteamUnlocked.unlock ;This is the door that allows you to enter the steamworks.
DLC05PlayerContainerREF.unlock ;this will allow you to grab your stuff
player.removeitem DLC05Preg2 1 ;This is the player's pregnant body.
setstage FBZJadeHoldingCell 50 ;This is the dialogue quest going on at that point.
FBZJadeREF.evp ;Makes her not run to the container anymore.
setstage FBZJadeHoldingCell 40 ;This probably shouldn't be in there, but I haven't witnessed it doing any harm.
FBZJadeREF.removeitem DLC05Preg3 1 ;This is Jade's pregnant body.
FBZJadeREF.additem DLC05GruntP3 1 ;This is the Merc Grunt outfit being added.
FBZJadeREF.equipitem DLC05GruntP3 1 ;This is the Grunt Outfit being force-equipped.
FBZJadeREF.additem FBZJadeSword 1 ;This is her machette being added.
FBZJadeREF.additem FBZJadePistol 1 ;This is her pistol being added.
FBZJadeREF.equipitem FBZJadePistol 1 ;This is her pistol being force-equipped.
FBZJadeREF.AddItem AmmoCompanion 50 ;This is the ammo that she should be using.
FBZJadeREF.evp ;Again an .evp comman. Weird, this must have been edited a douple of times.
set FBZJadeREF.HasPistol to 1 ;This allows you to tell her to equip her pistol through dialogue.

I'll fiddle around a bit with this one. This result script is important for her Steamworks equipment. If you say she had two pregnant bodies, then maybe she was given more and she can't equip anything else.

In the meantime, try this, see if that works. Make a savegame right before entering Zeta. Some of the script stuff triggers the moment you're aboard the ship.

FBZeta.esp