Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Just reached the New Vegas content. Can Jade actually breed with the animals? I saw the dialog options but nothing seems to happen after that.

Everything else works great, awesome work.

Wait a day and the pregnancy should trigger. Be sure to talk to Jade about her maternity wear to watch her pregnancy progress.

when I meet jade in rivet city she doesn't follow me after the dialogue interaction. I get the quest about the hunters but she just stands in her room, and every time I try to talk to her it just zooms in briefly then back with no dialogue options. This is the first issue I've run into though, the zeta dlc played almost perfectly. :) 

when I meet jade in rivet city she doesn't follow me after the dialogue interaction. I get the quest about the hunters but she just stands in her room, and every time I try to talk to her it just zooms in briefly then back with no dialogue options. This is the first issue I've run into though, the zeta dlc played almost perfectly. :)

Curious... I'll look into it as soon as I can and post a hotfix if I can find the issue. My guess is you picked a buggy dialogue topic somewhere which messed up some conditions and variables, I'll check them all to see if I can find the cause.

The testing I have done (more than once on that scene) never had that issue. I tried many things. The issue I ran into was after you completed here quest and could date her. After the date she just froze. I suspected though it was just the end of that quest line (and you are working on some more content ).

I just got to "Something's Gotta Give", and I'm stuck. Charles comes in, Jade talks to me, the quest says 'follow Charles' but it stops there. He just stands there. Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm... I remember having that bug myself. Select Charles in console, use that to track his RefID. (For good measure, select him, type "prid <RefID>" with <RefID> replaced by the numbers and letters appearing behind his name in console.) Head outside, use "prid <RefID>" again and you should see his name pop up. Now use the command "moveto player" and you should be good to go.

I just got to "Something's Gotta Give", and I'm stuck. Charles comes in, Jade talks to me, the quest says 'follow Charles' but it stops there. He just stands there. Am I doing something wrong?

I had that problem too, but I forgot to call it in... Eventually I figured to just ported him outside.

I've been having some other weirdness but I'm going to play around a bit before I bring them up, make sure it's not a case of PEBKAC.

But I have been really enjoying it so far; it was way more than I expected and it's just fantastic.

I  did Zeta at level 6 and have been playing with Jade ever since, just about to start broken steel before going to Mojave. I am enjoying it so far great work.

One or two things though are a little weird. After Zeta all Brainwashed Inpregnators are friendly but marked hostile. Jade got hit by an Inpregnator and from time to time talks about why I did this to her. Plus when we shagged the Deathclaws my character got pregnant but Jade didn't , I am thinking I will try sexout pregnancy reset on her. Also before I did Zeta I went to Rivet city and the Market was permanently locked, it is OK now though.

I just did little green devil and I found this:

though it did not affect the quest at all......oh and Bob kept Moonwalking across the compound lol

I  did Zeta at level 6 and have been playing with Jade ever since, just about to start broken steel before going to Mojave. I am enjoying it so far great work.

One or two things though are a little weird. After Zeta all Brainwashed Inpregnators are friendly but marked hostile. Jade got hit by an Inpregnator and from time to time talks about why I did this to her. Plus when we shagged the Deathclaws my character got pregnant but Jade didn't , I am thinking I will try sexout pregnancy reset on her. Also before I did Zeta I went to Rivet city and the Market was permanently locked, it is OK now though.

I just did little green devil and I found this:

though it did not affect the quest at all......oh and Bob kept Moonwalking across the compound lol

I looked into the Brainwashed Impregnators to make sure they wouldn't attack the player after Zeta was completed. I'll either see if I can make them friendly to followers and otherwise I'll just reset the hostility on them.

I'll also make sure the dialogue for the Impreg Ray victims is restricted to the player only.

I couldn't think of a reason why the Rivet City Market would be locked by this mod, so... there's that.

As for Dave... wut?

So I can get to Jade's room, but it's locked?

Any other way to meet her?

You'll have to meet her on Zeta first and complete the expansion with her in tow. Once that's done, she should move to Rivet City after 1 in-game day. If you've already completed Zeta without Jade, use "SetStage XX01B94B 20" and replace the XX's with the load order for FBZeta. Then wait 1 in-game day and she should appear. (Using this may result in other instabilities, though.)

If you've already done all this and the room is still locked, simply unlock the room through console.

EDIT: An easy way to see if Jade should be in her room is to check if there's a note attached to the side of the filing cabinet outside of her room.

So naturally with TTW,  some bugs are expected. I had an issue with TTW not triggering a script properly but managed to fix it with a load order adjustment. I'm using a bashed patch but most everything I've tried hasn't fixed Jade's introduction into the Pitt DLC. 

-----Some spoilers-----

I assume she's supposed to leave sometime prior to starting the Pitt, but she doesn't. I tried dismissing her and repeating the intro to the DLC. Basically when she's supposed to show up with the steel yard script she just shoots the Trog and then stands there. If I EnablePlayerControls and try to talk to her my body bugs out and I get stuck in some kind of 1st person conversation switch, usually with an invisible body unless I scroll into 1st person and back to 3rd. Really have no idea what all is going on with the script but I'm going to assume it has something to do with a script not triggering for the Steel Yard script to properly trigger or the Steel yard script itself isn't triggering properly. It may be something with my setup but curious if anyone else is having this issue.

So naturally with TTW,  some bugs are expected. I had an issue with TTW not triggering a script properly but managed to fix it with a load order adjustment. I'm using a bashed patch but most everything I've tried hasn't fixed Jade's introduction into the Pitt DLC. 

-----Some spoilers-----

I assume she's supposed to leave sometime prior to starting the Pitt, but she doesn't. I tried dismissing her and repeating the intro to the DLC. Basically when she's supposed to show up with the steel yard script she just shoots the Trog and then stands there. If I EnablePlayerControls and try to talk to her my body bugs out and I get stuck in some kind of 1st person conversation switch, usually with an invisible body unless I scroll into 1st person and back to 3rd. Really have no idea what all is going on with the script but I'm going to assume it has something to do with a script not triggering for the Steel Yard script to properly trigger or the Steel yard script itself isn't triggering properly. It may be something with my setup but curious if anyone else is having this issue.

She's supposed to talk to you right after you cross the bridge leading into the Pitt, right before you reach the gate. If she doesn't talk to you on her own, open console, select Jade and use this command: "StartConversation player FBJI05Greeting"

This should trigger her dialogue after which she leaves. After that, don't talk to her until you're in the Steelyard and you should be fine.

Awesome thank you so much I'll give it a shot and see if that gets everything back on track.

Edit: Ya, using the console command got the script rolling and sorted the rest of the DLC out with all of her triggered script points. Did some maintenance on my load order last night and will see how it all goes once I get to that point again on this new play through. Likely won't be for a day or so but I'll see about chiming in when I do.

With the jade esp activated, my game's main menu won't load. 

Check load order and see if you've got all the required master files and the master's masters and those master's masters and so on.

With the jade esp activated, my game's main menu won't load. 

Check load order and see if you've got all the required master files and the master's masters and those master's masters and so on.

I reinstalled it, and it seems to be working, I'm assuming it's because I was using the beta version of sexout

I replayed zeta just to see if I'd still got the dialogue bug and unfortunately it's persisting. :( Is there a way to bypass this or force her dialogues or make her follow at least?

Do you have Smaller Talk? If so, try turning it off through MCM. If you don't have it, try installing it.

I do have it installed but I've had it off since the beginning of the save so it wouldn't bug folks in chairs/beds or TTW Quest ovherhaul npcs.  And a strange issue I just ran into with the quest overhaul is very similar; it runs dialogue once but instead of updating the quests it just continues to zoom in for a moment then resume gameplay.

Completed Zeta and met Jade, but when she gets kidnapped after going to investigate the breeder hunter, I cannot ask around the slaver camp about her -as I'd already killed everyone. Any ideas? Console doesn't work on my install due to some issue relating to it being run via a Parallels partition.

Completed Zeta and met Jade, but when she gets kidnapped after going to investigate the breeder hunter, I cannot ask around the slaver camp about her -as I'd already killed everyone. Any ideas? Console doesn't work on my install due to some issue relating to it being run via a Parallels partition.

This is only for people who have exterminated Paradise Falls and can't complete Hunter Hunted because of that.

There should be a new map marker somewhere in the Capital Wasteland that says "Mac Donald's Farmstead". Head over there. It's built over this location.