Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

On 2017-11-03 at 3:05 AM, j6from304 said:

So, on the quest "Now Rest for the wicked" I went to talk to Captain Bourne about Jade she goes through the dialogue with the player, then walks up to Jade and just freezes there  not moving or speaking or anything... I thought I had to wait and see if anything happened... Well, waited literally 15 minutes and nothing...  This sucks because I really wanna get this quest done...

Having the same issue as this guy, anyone know a fix or something i'm doing wrong?

during the quest "the hunter and the hunted" after we get shot the camera just keeps waving and jade keeps repeating the falling animations right here \/

is this a known bug?

20171218234823_1.thumb.jpg.8739bda347ce0632feea68d921687ba9.jpg

here is my loadorder, might help

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
TTWFixes.esm
SolidProject.esm
TTWInteriors_Core.esm
TTWInteriorsProject_Combo.esm
StreetLights.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
TTW Redesigned.esm
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
TTWInt_FollowerGoHome.esm
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Bullet Impact Increased LOD.esp
Delay DLC - TTW.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
COTWPresets.esp
JokerineUsableFurniture-TTW.esp
Sexout-Amra.esp
Devastated City.esp
Portable Bedroll - Well Rested.esp
TTW_Difficult_Journey.esp
Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
Better Aim.esp
Better Pickup Prompt.esp
TTWInteriors_Streetlights.esp
TTWInt_Devestated_City.esp
ttw_-_custom_race_ending_fix.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
karmafixttw.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
megaton_walkway_1.01.esp
billboard_camps.esp
SurvivalOfTheFittest.esp
Stealth Kills Enabled.esp
Pickpocket Overhaul.esp
ImmersivePickupSoundsFNV.esp
UpgradesFromTheCommonwealth.esp
Vanilla UI Plus Pitt Gal Patch.esp
PipBoyCounters.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
GUN Reload Sounds.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
change appearance 2.esp
FNV Vanilla hat fix with all storyline DLCs.esp
AutoGates.esp
Solar's Bottled Water.esp
Solar's Bottled Water - Bottlecaps.esp
SonogusHouseInCapitalWasteland-TTW.esp
Faster Terminals.esp
hz_Automatic Weapons Fix.esp
NoGloveOrBackpackShishkebabGehenna.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
ImodEmulatorENB.esp
TTW CRTLF.esp
DetectedByWhom.esp
CM_Lighting_FNV.esp
UnconsciousLooting.esp
SexoutSex.esp
ArmedToTheTeeth-NewVegas.esp

I got to the end of the Zeta DLC but I cant activate the console for the missiles for Zura's quest. I can see the console and it has 2 different parts that appear intractable but pushing the activate button just does nothing. Any ideas how I can fix it?

Is there any way to find out the questid for console commands. I'm too used to Skyrim where the console is so much easier to use.

• 3 weeks later...

First, I do love the mod and appreciate all the effort to create it, and I am grateful for sharing it with us.

I am also having a CTD when trying to enter Midship in Rivet City. It works when FBDCBreeder is not loaded. I tried LOOT and it doesn't make a difference. No problem, I just drop FBDCBreeder.esp before going into Rivet City, and that is easy enough.

I am also having an issue with Queen of the Hive. I freed all the breeders, but can't plant the bomb. Could be I am just stupid, but I have tried clicking on pretty much everything, and the bomb is still with me. The tunnels gave me a little message, but nothing else. When I found Julia, she was dead when I got to her. I tried resurrecting her, but she just attacked me, so I killed her again. It was a little weird, because when I entered the section with the breeders, they all walked out, but later they were back and I had to free them.

I'm not sure what is supposed to happen, but I am guessing not this. The first time I tried this, I couldn't complete, so left. Then the quest somehow reset itself, and I tried again with a mini-nuke instead of C-4, and still nothing. I will assume this quest isn't vital to other quests, so I will go on my way, but if you have any questions, let me know.

I went straight to Zeta in a new game. Not sure if that makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to say that I actually need to make a post to get things fixed this time. Most times the solutions here have helped.

During the main quest of Fo3 for FBDC I got to the quest where you get Jade her power armor. I first got a bug that triggered when talking to her the first time. The two approached each other, attempted conversation and then went along their ways. Decided that I'd come back to that at a later date so I ignored it for the time being to complete the main quest line. Upon completion and starting Broken Steel I find Jade talking to the person she should have during the quest to rejoin the Brotherhood and get the player lock/endless frozen conversation. I tried both triggers for chat to continue (The greeting and final conversation bit) but they both do not allow me to continue. Breaking out with EnablePlayerControl I can talk to her but get turned invisible and zoom in then quickly zoom out. I don't want to just leave her there but she is currently frozen in that broken conversation.

Also, I don't know if it's related at all, but during Zeta I had to cheat a little to get things working in the first place (and thus left the initial conversation with Jade in her cell) because I didn't see here there when I had to disable the gates to let out the child. The generator that is supposed to blow up and cause the doors to open didn't raise the coolant parts to allow for me to blow it up. Every other generator in Zeta worked fine however and talking to Jade when she teleported to me allowed me to get the armor set up and progress.

On 4/1/2017 at 7:52 PM, Sleepy_Soul said:

At the Red Pepper, dancing on stage doesn't appear to work. As soon as my character crosses the main stage to the parapet section, the camera switches to free motion, but then she just stands there. Granted, being as pregnant as she is, I shouldn't expect much, but a little shimmy would be nice :classic_tongue:

Perhaps I'm missing an animation file somewhere?

I have this issue, too.  I thought at first it had something to do with Daughters of Ares, but Sleepy_Soul didn't mention using it, so I won't assume it's the problem.  There hasn't been any other issues using DoA except for the weird pregnancy meshes, but that was to be expected.  Disabling MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp didn't fix it, either.  I don't know what I was expecting doing that.  I read that it fixed some other bugs other people were having, but I didn't really expect it to do anything here.  I reset the pregnancy before taking the stage, just to see what would happen, and nothing was different.  I also just checked the integrity of the game's files through Steam, fixed that, and the problem still persisted.

There's really not much I can add to this.  You can make her crouch.  I'm guessing that maybe there's a missing animation, but if it's the same dance everyone else does, wouldn't it just source the animation from the same place?  I'unno, I'm pissing in the dark here.  It's frustrating, because you're prevented from doing any other kinds of 'work' at the Red Pepper until you're done dancing - which if you can't dance, means there's no way to do anything else.

Idk why I'm having such a persistent issue with the first part of Zura's Endeavor, The launch terminal just won't for me, I'm even on a different PC from the one I last played on, almost new.

EDIT: So it's definitely an issue with the terminal, I used commands to skip past that part and the rest went along smoothly, It's just now that it comes to launching the missiles, the terminal still refuses to work. Will attempt to use commands again to progress further.

A Few Minutes Later: Finished the last step with commands, couldn't find any new preggos, so that won't work.

On 30/01/2018 at 3:49 AM, kandrew123 said:

Idk why I'm having such a persistent issue with the first part of Zura's Endeavor, The launch terminal just won't for me, I'm even on a different PC from the one I last played on, almost new.

EDIT: So it's definitely an issue with the terminal, I used commands to skip past that part and the rest went along smoothly, It's just now that it comes to launching the missiles, the terminal still refuses to work. Will attempt to use commands again to progress further.

A Few Minutes Later: Finished the last step with commands, couldn't find any new preggos, so that won't work.

Seconded, the IFHM terminal isn't activating for me (neither the Launch Controls or the Launch Controls Interface). I've reloaded several times but nothing's happening

On 10/29/2017 at 8:35 AM, pepertje said:

I'm currently sifting through it, stay tuned.

For everyone having this issue, could you tell me the following states:

1 Does Jade have a perk? (Ranger/Scribe/Warrior)

2 What is your relationship status with Jade? (Are you already at dating or are you still just friends?)

3 Is Jade on friendly terms with the BoS? (Decided to side with BoS during "No Rest for the Wicked")

EDIT: Try the included plugin. Not sure if all goes well, and consider this plugin alpha.

FBJade.esp

I'm having the same problem, I am on the shrouded past quest, I have yet to turn it in and pick a class, I believe were are just friends, and we scavenged her armor instead of joining the brotherhood.

If it matters, when she and Bourne speak, it seems they speak out of order. It reads as though Bourne should speak first, but Jade does so instead.

(Line summaries)

J:"You know I'm not here for the brother hood"

B:"Thanks for helping the brotherhood"

J:"I'm here for my friend"

B:"If not for the brotherhood, why are you here"

[Dialogue stops, still locked into place]

That order doesn't seem right at all.

UPDATE: I loaded back and turned the quest in, I've chosen both ranger and warrior and both have worked, as well as both being her lover and just her friend. I haven't tried scribe, but I assume that should work as well. I think what breaks the conversation is not having chosen a specialization for Jade, as her first line was different as a warrior and a ranger, the line not being spoken at all if the "Shrouded Past" quest had not been completed.

4 hours ago, kandrew123 said:

I'm having the same problem, I am on the shrouded past quest, I have yet to turn it in and pick a class, I believe were are just friends, and we scavenged her armor instead of joining the brotherhood.

If it matters, when she and Bourne speak, it seems they speak out of order. It reads as though Bourne should speak first, but Jade does so instead.

(Line summaries)

J:"You know I'm not here for the brother hood"

B:"Thanks for helping the brotherhood"

J:"I'm here for my friend"

B:"If not for the brotherhood, why are you here"

[Dialogue stops, still locked into place]

That order doesn't seem right at all.

UPDATE: I loaded back and turned the quest in, I've chosen both ranger and warrior and both have worked, as well as both being her lover and just her friend. I haven't tried scribe, but I assume that should work as well. I think what breaks the conversation is not having chosen a specialization for Jade, as her first line was different as a warrior and a ranger, the line not being spoken at all if the "Shrouded Past" quest had not been completed.

Hmmm... odd... The script seems to check out as it should. I could change up the conditions a bit to see if that changes anything, stand by for test plugin.

EDIT: Try this.

FBJade.esp

I'm also having issues with the IHFM console, like rabidsquirrel I was able to advance the quest up until the point of Elliott translating the information but still had no luck activating the console.

I've also encountered a problem with "A Sunny day for April"; when Bourne finds April in the subway whatever dialog is meant to trigger fails and the quest gets stuck. I've looked at the quest in FNVEdit and tried skipping that part with setstage. However when taking them back to the Washington monument nothing happens (either because I'm missing something when using setstage as marker is missing or I'm not in the right place).

I can provide load order or any other info/testing if needed, aside from these two things I'm having a great time with your mods.

Also having an issue with Raymond where you have to go in and either blow up the cave with the Cazadors in it (cool dungeon by the way, love how it told a story that sat in time for 200 years) or confront Julia.  Julia was hostile which meant that Jade and Brissa and Bittercup proceeded to turn her into a pile of swiss cheese.  Quest updated to talk to Raymond but it won't let me talk to him.

9 hours ago, rabidsquirrel said:

Also having an issue with Raymond where you have to go in and either blow up the cave with the Cazadors in it (cool dungeon by the way, love how it told a story that sat in time for 200 years) or confront Julia.  Julia was hostile which meant that Jade and Brissa and Bittercup proceeded to turn her into a pile of swiss cheese.  Quest updated to talk to Raymond but it won't let me talk to him.

Aah, you have Multiple Followers? That can interfere at some points. For now, try redoing the confrontation after using the console command "tcai", which turns off combat. Julia is supposed to talk to you before beginning to fight. Also, you might want to try freeing the other girls trapped in the hive, they're in a seperate room.

14 hours ago, pepertje said:

Aah, you have Multiple Followers? That can interfere at some points. For now, try redoing the confrontation after using the console command "tcai", which turns off combat. Julia is supposed to talk to you before beginning to fight. Also, you might want to try freeing the other girls trapped in the hive, they're in a seperate room.

Yep found the girls and freed them.  I can ditch the followers too and see if that helps.  Just wanted to give you a heads up too as this is my first playthrough of these mods so I don't know if it is supposed to happen like this but the animals are showing up in the Mojave prior to missile launch but like I said I did complete the other parts through console. I also can't seem to get Jade to have sex with them.  The dialog is there but nothing happens after.  I am wondering if maybe I installed wrong with the order as there was a lot of Jade overwrites I said yes to when installing.  Do you have a recommended install order for your mods? 

Anyone else having a problem where the space suit can't be unequipped and replaced with actual armor when the zeta quest is finished and you get back to the wasteland? I searched this thread with the search function but I didn't see it.

Any idea how I can get the suit off?

EDIT: Figured this out using player.inv and player.removeitem console commands. Would be nice if that wasn't necessary though.

10 minutes ago, lordcayleth said:

Anyone else having a problem where the space suit can't be unequipped and replaced with actual armor when the zeta quest is finished and you get back to the wasteland? I searched this thread with the search function but I didn't see it.

Any idea how I can get the suit off?

EDIT: Figured this out using player.inv and player.removeitem console commands. Would be nice if that wasn't necessary though.

Once you're done with the spacewalk, Jade should automatically approach you and take it off for you.

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

Once you're done with the spacewalk, Jade should automatically approach you and take it off for you.

Jade vanished during the sex scene in the decompression chamber and never came back. I think it might have been because my SexoutNG timer was set to 120 seconds (I'm used to the Skyrim one, so the default seemed ridiculously short). I was going to go check for her in Rivet City.

I thought maybe she was supposed to come after, and when she never did I didn't know if that was by designed or if she was bugged after disappearing.

Disappearing actors is a Sexout Bug that has happens quite alot in Fallout New Vegas. If a character disappears mid-sex or right afterwards. Restart Fallout New Vegas and go back to a save prior to the sex. Usually it's an indication that more scripts are starting to fail (including default FNV, DLC or TTW scripts). Most likely the 'Spacewalk' scripts started failing also.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Disappearing actors is a Sexout Bug that has happens quite alot in Fallout New Vegas. If a character disappears mid-sex or right afterwards. Restart Fallout New Vegas and go back to a save prior to the sex. Usually it's an indication that more scripts are starting to fail (including default FNV, DLC or TTW scripts). Most likely the 'Spacewalk' scripts started failing also.

I'm not super worried about disappearing actors. I figure they can generally be respawned with the console if necessary. Will these scripts continue to fail through save and load, though? As in, permanently mess up my ability to continue?  That's why I quit playing oblivion, which IMO had the best mods. It was just too unstable.

8 hours ago, lordcayleth said:

I'm not super worried about disappearing actors. I figure they can generally be respawned with the console if necessary. Will these scripts continue to fail through save and load, though? As in, permanently mess up my ability to continue?  That's why I quit playing oblivion, which IMO had the best mods. It was just too unstable.

The scripts won't fix itself until a restart. Basically it's the Fallout-engine crashing, and a save/reload won't help. But the more annoying part is, that disappearing actors usually get 'stuck tokens', which means that just respawning them, won't fix the issue. The respawned NPCs (and their partners) will still have stuck tokens and be unable to have sex. This can cause stuck story progression etc.

So don't make a save after an actor disappears, because it's useless, but quit and go back to a save before the sexscene. For this reason the 'CASM' mod is suggested as it makes a huge amount of auto-saves that you can return to.

ps. There is a possibility that you can fix a character with stuck tokens, but that requires immmediatly going to console. Remove tokens manually from both participants... and a huge amount of luck.

ps2. The last time I compared Oblivions and Fallouts stability I noticed that Fallout has less change of failing. But in a heavy-sex playthrough you probably have to restart once per hour. In a normal playthrough with some sex here and there I can usually play about 2+ hours without a restart. 

Skyrim has an even better engine, but Skyrim is 'vast as an ocean and deep as a puddle', so I rarely play it.

Heyas! Sooo, i've been looking into the Rivet City Mid-Ship CTD Problem (Been getting it myself), and I managed to trim it down to the bare essentials shown in the attached screenshot.

I did use LOOT, to my knowledge, all my mods are up to date(I very well could be wrong on that one admittedly), but i'm still getting the CTD problem when I try to enter the mid-ship deck with FBJade 0.7.4, FBDCBreeder 0.2.6, and FBZeta 0.2.6 activated. It only occurs when they're active.

If anyone can help me find a solution to this, id be extremely grateful.

Thank you tons in advance!

NSFW TTW LO 4 SO-FB-Testing 1.png

3 hours ago, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

Heyas! Sooo, i've been looking into the Rivet City Mid-Ship CTD Problem (Been getting it myself), and I managed to trim it down to the bare essentials shown in the attached screenshot.

I did use LOOT, to my knowledge, all my mods are up to date(I very well could be wrong on that one admittedly), but i'm still getting the CTD problem when I try to enter the mid-ship deck with FBJade 0.7.4, FBDCBreeder 0.2.6, and FBZeta 0.2.6 activated. It only occurs when they're active.

If anyone can help me find a solution to this, id be extremely grateful.

Thank you tons in advance!

NSFW TTW LO 4 SO-FB-Testing 1.png

Are you using NVAC?