Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

I’m running into an issue that I haven’t seen addressed from my skimming over the thread.

I finished Take it Back! and walk into the Citadel Courtyard to find Jade and Knight Captain Bourne, I walk up and it goes into the disabled controls mode for “cutscenes” and Bourne says her first line, but after that the two are stuck.  

The game is still running, Paladin Gunny even walked up to Jade, said “Hail” and walked away, but these two don’t do anything.  I’ve completed Jade’s quests to the point where she’s a Warrior iirc, but not the full relationship.

I don’t really know what to do with them

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2018 at 8:54 PM, fallschirmjaeger said:

I’m running into an issue that I haven’t seen addressed from my skimming over the thread.

I finished Take it Back! and walk into the Citadel Courtyard to find Jade and Knight Captain Bourne, I walk up and it goes into the disabled controls mode for “cutscenes” and Bourne says her first line, but after that the two are stuck.  

The game is still running, Paladin Gunny even walked up to Jade, said “Hail” and walked away, but these two don’t do anything.  I’ve completed Jade’s quests to the point where she’s a Warrior iirc, but not the full relationship.

I don’t really know what to do with them

same for me

11 hours ago, fallschirmjaeger said:

Sorry to double post, but has anyone seen my problem?...

15 minutes ago, 2Dimm said:

same for me

Looks like the problem was the lack of audio files. Apparantly, New Vegas's engine doesn't like firing a script after a line with no audio, even if you have the silent voice mod. So there's some blank audio files included in the updated version, it should fire it up properly. :smile:

P.S., sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long, life's been hectic.

17 hours ago, rabidsquirrel said:

You have subtitles on right?

Yes, subtitles were on, I could see the initial line of dialogue, but nothing happened after that point.

11 hours ago, pepertje said:

Looks like the problem was the lack of audio files. Apparantly, New Vegas's engine doesn't like firing a script after a line with no audio, even if you have the silent voice mod. So there's some blank audio files included in the updated version, it should fire it up properly. :smile:

P.S., sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long, life's been hectic.

Life happens, I understand.  Thank you for figuring out the problem and creating a solution, this problem had stalled my playthrough since I didn't want to miss any potential triggers for conversations w/ Jade.

1 hour ago, bewsters said:

I'm getting a blank startup menu whenver I have FBJade.esp enabled. I went one by one through my mods and tested it, and it all works until I geto to FBJade.esp.

Any help?

You have everything up to date and the sexout beta enabled?  Those things will cause it to stop at the main menu before it loads.

1 hour ago, bewsters said:

I'm getting a blank startup menu whenver I have FBJade.esp enabled. I went one by one through my mods and tested it, and it all works until I geto to FBJade.esp.

Any help?

Did you get the latest version of FBJade? With the update posted this week, it might be that it relies on some more updated versions of its masters, I could be wrong. So if anyone could verify the latest version plays nice, try rabidsquirrel's solution. If the latest version it doesn't work for anyone, I'll put out an update wave.

5 hours ago, rabidsquirrel said:

You have everything up to date and the sexout beta enabled?  Those things will cause it to stop at the main menu before it loads.

I'm running into the same issue as the other guy, and while I can't speak for them I was running the '97 stable release, is it supposed to be the '98 beta version?

14 hours ago, fallschirmjaeger said:

I'm running into the same issue as the other guy, and while I can't speak for them I was running the '97 stable release, is it supposed to be the '98 beta version?

That's what he is saying. I was using '97 stable and upgraded to '98 beta like he suggested but it still solved nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, kroko007 said:

not sure what i am doing wrong. but when i open the sound files with a media player, they dont play a sound.

They are blank files to tell the game how long the text is supposed to be there. In some cases, not having any will cause issues.

8 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

In the queen of the hive quest is there a way to get the breeders out alive? They are all dead before i get there.

There's an issue with the Cazadores then, they suddenly start attacking the breeders. I'll dive in to see if I can't find a fix for this, until then you can resurrect them guilt free.

8 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

On the zeta ship i cant activate the  core coolant switches to free Sally or Jade.

Does it work without FBZeta? If it doesn't, then I really wouldn't know what's causing this. If it does, then it's caused by FBZeta and I still wouldn't know what's causing it.

• 2 weeks later...

i can't use the switches to open the holding cells in the zeta ship and the test subjects inside of the cells are still alive, i remember using this mod before and the test subjects being dead. when it comes to the part of blowing up the first coolant, the switch wont work for that. i have tried using the switches with and without the mods and they normally work without FBZeta.esp. 

2 hours ago, mr_sir132 said:

i can't use the switches to open the holding cells in the zeta ship and the test subjects inside of the cells are still alive, i remember using this mod before and the test subjects being dead. when it comes to the part of blowing up the first coolant, the switch wont work for that. i have tried using the switches with and without the mods and they normally work without FBZeta.esp. 

I'll have to look into it, hang on while I see if I have acidentally edited the script for the coolants at some point.

Can confirm the release mechanisms do not work... odd thing is that the activator itself isn't edited by any of my mods. So the only thing I could think of are some things edited in the cell editor.