[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mike24,

firstly thank you for your great animations mod i really do love it. <3

I was leading to your site from an other user, because i have some trouble with interactions for little dogs and cats. - they are completly missing. (No animations request - it seems that Kiky World supposed this bug and blocked the standart interactions from the pet addon.)

I discovered that, if i activate a little dog or cat that i can click at anything and nothing happens. - no interaction available. I cant interact with furniture, Sims or other pets - nothing happens if i click at anything. Otherwise if i select a Sim to interact with a pet, as example to brush their fur, everything is working fine for me. Like with big dogs - they can do all their base game stuff.

I hope you can really help me out with this. Maybe theres something buggy with the interactions between little dogs/ cats to themselves (cats cant clean themselves anymore T.T), other pets and sims? The autonoumus standart interactions and animations are working fine.

sincerely

Schneeball

Hello mike24,

I was leading to your site from an other user, because i have some trouble with animations for little dogs and cats.

I discovered that, if i activate a little dog or cat that i can click at anything and nothing happens. - no interaction available. I cant interact with furniture, Sims or other pets - nothing happens if i click at anything. Otherwise if i select a Sim to interact with a pet, as example to brush their fur, everything is working fine for me. Like with big dogs - they can do all their base game stuff.

I hope you can really help me out with this. Maybe theres something buggy with the interactions between little dogs/ cats to themselves (cats cant clean themselves anymore T.T), other pets and sims? The autonoumus standart interactions and animations are working fine.

sincerely

Schneeball

there are no animations for small pets....would be to hard to line up actions ..without distorting the pet or sim completely ...big dogs work because height ...hope this helps

What is with Male/ Female Dog?

can you elaborate on this so I know what you're asking?

Hi, Mike. Thanks for making these awesome animations! I guess your animations for animated woohoo are no longer available? I'd like to redownload them again because I lost them when I changed my laptop - forgot to back them up. But if they're no longer available, then I guess it can't be helped. ^^

Hi, Mike. Thanks for making these awesome animations! I guess your animations for animated woohoo are no longer available? I'd like to redownload them again because I lost them when I changed my laptop - forgot to back them up. But if they're no longer available, then I guess it can't be helped. ^^

Download link is on the first page O_o

Hello mike24,

I was leading to your site from an other user, because i have some trouble with animations for little dogs and cats.

sincerely

Schneeball

there are no animations for small pets....would be to hard to line up actions ..without distorting the pet or sim completely ...big dogs work because height ...hope this helps

A Female Sim can have Sex with a Male Dog. But a Male Sim not with a Female Dog. Why not?

Hello mike24,

sincerely

Schneeball

A Female Sim can have Sex with a Male Dog. But a Male Sim not with a Female Dog. Why not?

male sim can give blowjob to dog and if another dog is close by it will mount him ..but the coding for male sim and dog has not been coded ...male sim can not hump a dog ..animations just have not been done yet ...right now only that above and hand job are with male sim ..hope this helps

i fixed it also my sims have no nipples i installed a nude mod but it semes there are no nips or vag is there a mesh or texture mod i should install im a noob when it comes to modding sims 3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45868-the-sims-3-geckos-detailed-vagina-butts-default-replacement/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

The mods you need are here at these two links the second has alot of things for your game hope this helps

i fixed it also my sims have no nipples i installed a nude mod but it semes there are no nips or vag is there a mesh or texture mod i should install im a noob when it comes to modding sims 3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45868-the-sims-3-geckos-detailed-vagina-butts-default-replacement/

The mods you need are here at these two links the second has alot of things for your game hope this helps

ok but where do i put them in the packages or a new place

ok but where do i put them in the packages or a new place

just in your mods folder ..I made a folder called kinky animations in mods folder and place them there so I know were they all are hope this helps

I can't seem to register these in KW.

kw_mike24_pets   ,  kw_mike24_classics , kw_mike24_lesbians  is this what you're typing in ingame in kinky world menu animations add animations? 

Hm. I think I found out the issue. I have the packages and I typed it as specified, but... when I went to triple-check the packages, all of the .packages are showing up as 0KB. I'll see about redownloading.

Nevermind. I believe I'm on the way to rectifying it. :P I think the issue was I batch-unzipped those passworded archives along with some others. I'm guessing it just didn't authorize the password since it was a batch job. I went through them one by one now and got them each to register proper filesizes now.

I can't seem to register these in KW.

kw_mike24_pets   ,  kw_mike24_classics , kw_mike24_lesbians  is this what you're typing in ingame in kinky world menu animations add animations? 

Hm. I think I found out the issue. I have the packages and I typed it as specified, but... when I went to triple-check the packages, all of the .packages are showing up as 0KB. I'll see about redownloading.

Nevermind. I believe I'm on the way to rectifying it. :P I think the issue was I batch-unzipped those passworded archives along with some others. I'm guessing it just didn't authorize the password since it was a batch job. I went through them one by one now and got them each to register proper filesizes now.

yea that was why it didn't unzip glad you got it working

Some say that you have decided to abandon the development of animations for sims 3 is true?

I dont know if I will back more later but at the moment I need a break with this game. Its not a definitive, as I said before, maybe I will back again more later but I cant promise anything.

Thanks Mike24 awesome animations!!

:=)