[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Hey Mike24! Many many thanks!

:=)

It's awesome Mike24! Thank you very much for your work! :) It's amazing how much work invested in this work. You are an amazing person Mike24! Thanks again ! :)

Thanks!

Great work as always mike24 you rock

Thank you for the update Mike24. Love your animations too. Great job.

THanks!

Many thanks for your work. Is there anything I have to do when "updating" - or do I simply unzip the new folders into my mod package folder?

Replace the new package with older and  overwrite.

mike if nost ask too much you could update the zip name to match the release date, cuz in the download link show 03 - 08 - 2016, this can make the things looks confuse about if it's the right file.

I edited the name versions, now are the sames. 

Thanks a million mike24! It's always awesome to have new contents :)

I have two questions  for you: how much ahead is the patreon release, and what animations do it have on plus? I might consider to pledge for you, and I'm quite generous with pledges (started to pledge L666 for 30$) XD

mike if nost ask too much you could update the zip name to match the release date, cuz in the download link show 03 - 08 - 2016, this can make the things looks confuse about if it's the right file.

My guess is that LL's version is behind (in updates) the patreon version, so the name is right. Basically whoever pledges on his patreon has access to the most updated version, while I guess we're two versions behind (that's what I want to know).

I really crave for teasing, handjob and blowjob animations, so...

Thanks! In Patreon Im going two versions more, but I upload here new updates all months because the idea is everyone could play and enjoy with mine animations free, but if nobody help me i cant do it.

I have two questions  for you: how much ahead is the patreon release, and what animations do it have on plus? I might consider to pledge for you, and I'm quite generous with pledges (started to pledge L666 for 30$) XD

My guess is that LL's version is behind (in updates) the patreon version, so the name is right. Basically whoever pledges on his patreon has access to the most updated version, while I guess we're two versions behind (that's what I want to know).

well this make the tittle of the post look wrong, cuz if we still 2 versions behind then is nost supposed to update the tittle until it's match the right version being added here, i'm not against donators getting "earlly acess" and things like that but, he make a missleading tittle which make sounds like he updated here the version while he did not is really wrong, i don't have problem with wait but if the tittle say "02-10-2016" then the file posted here is supposed to be that, not a misslead one this make looks like "false adversity", which i believe is not what he want to do.

I put this date because i upload here today, nothing more. Please, this is free enojoy and forget other things. I ask nothing in return to anybody, if someone can help me, great!! Is it so difficult to say thanks and enjoy? 

It's awesome Mike24! Thank you very much for your work! :) It's amazing how much work invested in this work. You are an amazing person Mike24! Thanks again ! :)

Thanks!

THanks!

Many thanks for your work. Is there anything I have to do when "updating" - or do I simply unzip the new folders into my mod package folder?

Thanks! In Patreon Im going two versions more, but I upload here new updates all months because the idea is everyone could play and enjoy with mine animations free, but if nobody help me i cant do it.

well this make the tittle of the post look wrong, cuz if we still 2 versions behind then is nost supposed to update the tittle until it's match the right version being added here, i'm not against donators getting "earlly acess" and things like that but, he make a missleading tittle which make sounds like he updated here the version while he did not is really wrong, i don't have problem with wait but if the tittle say "02-10-2016" then the file posted here is supposed to be that, not a misslead one this make looks like "false adversity", which i believe is not what he want to do.

I put this date because i upload here today, nothing more. Please, this is free enojoy and forget other things. I ask nothing in return to anybody, if someone can help me, great!! Is it so difficult to say thanks and enjoy? 

yeah i know, that what i was talking about, because even previous release you still keep the outdated filename what confused users, that is why i told which could be good you not forget to update filename zips, cuz this can easy make peoples confuse about new releases and updated content, this not was intended to insult someone, or something like that, just want make sure i'm using the right verison.

anyway thanks for the work.

Guest Redabyss

Alright, you really seem a nice guy, so I really think you deserve a little help more.

My only worry is: if you know, will I be taxed by Patreon for EVERY guy I support? I mean, I already support L666 and I'm taxed by a +6.60$ for a total of $36.60, so I don't want another $6.60 tax (kinda unfair tax price there by the site honestly).

Do you know if this tax doubles if I support two patreons?

EDIT: Oh btw just tried out your new animations. They're GREAT! I really enjoyed them IfyouknowwhatImean.face

I really liked Blowjob Alternate and the Doggys. My sim were... uh, doing, CLARG UH UH CLAARGG! all over the place XD

Thanks!

THanks!

yeah i know, that what i was talking about, because even previous release you still keep the outdated filename what confused users, that is why i told which could be good you not forget to update filename zips, cuz this can easy make peoples confuse about new releases and updated content, this not was intended to insult someone, or something like that, just want make sure i'm using the right verison.

anyway thanks for the work.

Ok. No problem, thanks!

Alright, you really seem a nice guy, so I really think you deserve a little help more.

My only worry is: if you know, will I be taxed by Patreon for EVERY guy I support? I mean, I already support L666 and I'm taxed by a +6.60$ for a total of $36.60, so I don't want another $6.60 tax (kinda unfair tax price there by the site honestly).

Do you know if this tax doubles if I support two patreons?

EDIT: Oh btw just tried out your new animations. They're GREAT! I really enjoyed them IfyouknowwhatImean.face

I really liked Blowjob Alternate and the Doggys. My sim were... uh, doing, CLARG UH UH CLAARGG! all over the place XD

About taxes... I dont know too much, Patreon takes about VAT.  Are you european? Dont worry about quantity,  any help is welcome!  Thank you!

Guest Redabyss

Yeah I'm from Italy. I guess I'll give it a try tomorrow, thank you for your fast replies!

Edit: turns out there are taxes, but thankfully the less one pays the less the taxes are. Still $1.10 tax for $5 pledge. Come on Patreon...

Really sorry I can't pay more like I said, but these taxes are pesky as crap :/

Yeah I'm from Italy. I guess I'll give it a try tomorrow, thank you for your fast replies!

Edit: turns out there are taxes, but thankfully the less one pays the less the taxes are. Still $1.10 tax for $5 pledge. Come on Patreon...

Really sorry I can't pay more like I said, but these taxes are pesky as crap :/

Dont worry, as i said, any help is welcome. :=)

Mike24 > I'm very thrilled with your new animations. :)  Face sitting (all 3 stages) are awesome. Is it possible if you can make them for the floor too? I saw that they are only for bed.

Beside OKW, I have Passion mod too. And most of the time, Passion mod triggers sex right at the very spot, unlike OKW.

Mike24 > I'm very thrilled with your new animations. :)  Face sitting (all 3 stages) are awesome. Is it possible if you can make them for the floor too? I saw that they are only for bed.

Beside OKW, I have Passion mod too. And most of the time, Passion mod triggers sex right at the very spot, unlike OKW.

At the moment not. Maybe more later.

Oi Mike, any chances you will enable Lesbians for other sexes? I mean, MF, MM etc XD

The lesbians animations only can use with F/F. But with "GENDER" restrictions  option, you can use as you want, I mean, M/F or M/M.

Guest Redabyss

Oh thanks! What does gender restriction option do? I asked this because I really like your lesbian animations, but I'm generally not a big fan of female/female action.

Guest Redabyss

Oh thanks! What does gender restriction option do? I asked this because I really like your lesbian animations, but I'm generally not a big fan of FF.

it means when off males can use female animations and females can use male ones

Thank you! But that does not cause problem with the animations themself, right? I mean, it just enables all kind of animations for male and females?

Oh thanks! What does gender restriction option do? I asked this because I really like your lesbian animations, but I'm generally not a big fan of FF.

it means when off males can use female animations and females can use male ones

Thank you! But that does not cause problem with the animations themself, right? I mean, it just enables all kind of animations for male and females?

no animations work fine ..just in game in kinky options disable gender option ...all animations work fine ...hope this helps

Guest Redabyss

Thanks everyone. Tried, the only annoying thing is that the game seems to have an harder time understanding who is the man and who is the female.

Thanks everyone. Tried, the only annoying thing is that the game seems to have an harder time understanding who is the man and who is the female.

That's more of  a KW problem, actually.  I wish we could tell the mod to keep gender restrictions on solo animations, myself.  It's a little weird to see a female sim moistening her strapon while jerking off, or a male sim putting a hand through his dick and balls!

Guest Redabyss

That's more of  a KW problem, actually.  I wish we could tell the mod to keep gender restrictions on solo animations, myself.  It's a little weird to see a female sim moistening her strapon while jerking off, or a male sim putting a hand through his dick and balls!

Haha yes, it kinda is, even if sometimes it can lead to a totally wooping and unwanted new animation (female sim rubbing male sim's dick).

Mike24 - Thank you so much for a new animation! :)
I'm back in The Sims 3 v.1.6.6. For his girlfriend. I stayed, and I keep it in the new version of the set, I hope that everything will work.
At first I thought to start a new game, but I want my girl - do not go away, so I did to save the game and set a new one. I hope it will work ...
Thank you, Mike24!

===================== Sorry for the translation ...

The only downloads I can't get are the Mike24 downloads. It keeps giving me an error message. I have KW, Amra, L666 and Master already. Since I run 80% lesbian Sims...I NEED Mike24!

PS: What about femdon animations?

The only downloads I can't get are the Mike24 downloads. It keeps giving me an error message. I have KW, Amra, L666 and Master already. Since I run 80% lesbian Sims...I NEED Mike24!

PS: What about femdon animations?

Good day to all!
Mike, thank you for your work and for your concern.
I was able to play with a new animation 3 days :) I then set the game mode "NRaas_StoryProgression.package" I put everything, and then activated in the game at all the different options, and Shem, and children and animals too - all, I do not I know English (I'm sorry), generally StoryProgression - I have included a variety of options to allow or deny - the result - my game is The Sims 3 is completely broken. In the end, my game Sims 3 will not even start. I'm probably stupid :) ... I had again to completely remove Sims 3. Or maybe it's because of the new updates and new video card upgrade, I do not know. But I do not lose hope of finding new Sims 3. I think it's better to buy it in the store - people are advised. This message - just wanted to say I have not had any luck :). And in advance - thank you all for your support. You are all my friends!
(I apologize for the translation)

Good day to all!

I was able to play with a new animation 3 days :) I then set the game mode "NRaas_StoryProgression.package" I put everything, and then activated in the game at all the different options, and Shem, and children and animals too - all, I do not I know English (I'm sorry), generally StoryProgression - I have included a variety of options to allow or deny - the result - my game is The Sims 3 is completely broken. In the end, my game Sims 3 will not even start. I'm probably stupid :) ... I had again to completely remove Sims 3. Or maybe it's because of the new updates and new video card upgrade, I do not know. But I do not lose hope of finding new Sims 3. I think it's better to buy it in the store - people are advised. This message - just wanted to say I have not had any luck :). And in advance - thank you all for your support. You are all my friends!

Some people recommend to disable Nrass Story Progression. I didn't disable it, but after I tweak it I used "Export settings" in SP under "General options". When starting a new game I open SP GO again and click on "Import setting". Then the game imports all my previous settings and all works fine.

I think that your new video card doesn't cause the problems, but the mods and tweaks you did. I would suggest you remove all mods and start the game without them. Then add the mods following instruction from here:

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

and here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Install

Video:

Good day to all!

Some people recommend to disable Nrass Story Progression. I didn't disable it, but after I tweak it I used "Export settings" in SP under "General options". When starting a new game I open SP GO again and click on "Import setting". Then the game imports all my previous settings and all works fine.

I think that your new video card doesn't cause the problems, but the mods and tweaks you did. I would suggest you remove all mods and start the game without them. Then add the mods following instruction from here:

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

and here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Install

Video:

Hello !

Thank you friend for support and help. Hopefully I'll deal :) now we have a new game Sims 3 make - one that was - I deleted. Thanks again !

Hi there, I cannot get any of your animations to load in the KW animations setting screen. No matter what combo I try.

What Are you Typing To add Them? kw_mike24_pets......kw_mike24_classics ....kw_mike24_lesbians and check and see if both files okw mike24 and kw files are in mods folder ..hope this helps