[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Hello !

Thanks guys, I will not look for these fashion for The Sims 2. But I will play more in The Sims 2. And when I find a good Sims 3, or buy in the store - again, I'm going to play in The Sims 3. :)

I'm sick and summer - autumn - this transition I get depressed, for me - it is a disease. At such moments, I can not exactly ask relevant questions - excuse me.

Therefore, when the patient is so - I try less to communicate with people, not to upset someone. Maybe - for a while, I will not be here - when I will be all right, I'll come back here. And once again I want to say thank you all for your help and support, and I'm sorry if I offended someone.

Yours faithfully, Valery.

I also have similar problem when summer turns into autumn.. I easily get sick. :)  So I understand how difficult it must be for you.

As for the yellowed marked text, I can say that you very very correct and nice in communication and I believe and taking the freedom to speak in behalf of others when say: you didn't offended anybody.

tHIS SITE AND PEOPLE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHERS I THINK NEVER OFFENDED BY QUESTIONS ..AND HOPE NO ONE IS ..HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON

=============================

Hello dear people!

I better - hard times are over. It's true - there are but few.

Thank you guys for all your support! This site I really like it - because there are people like you :) Thank you! :)

(Sorry for the translation)

Great work mike24 awesome as always can't wait to get these

Thanks! This is the last pet animation for a long time... I need a break with pets animations. Take me a lot time to doing. But I will continues with straight and lesbians.

Mike24 - as always you create amazing animations! :) Thank you for your great work, I will also wait for the animation. :)

Hello !
Dear people, I want to ask a question, but do not know in which category you need to write, so I decided to ask here:
I downloaded the new Sims 3 from the Internet, but only a portion (not assembled) - so the question is: What are the necessary additions to The Sims 3 to run all animations are here in the forum? Can anyone help me and write a list of add-ons that are needed?
Or do you need all of the game?
Tell me, please, and if you are not difficult to make a list. Help me please ...
Maybe this is where the tutorial - what part of the game Sims 3 all have to work Annimatsiya - I ask you to provide a link so that I can read.
Sorry for the question, and thank you for your understanding.

Hello !

Dear people, I want to ask a question, but do not know in which category you need to write, so I decided to ask here:

I downloaded the new Sims 3 from the Internet, but only a portion (not assembled) - so the question is: What are the necessary additions to The Sims 3 to run all animations are here in the forum? Can anyone help me and write a list of add-ons that are needed?

Tell me, please, and if you are not difficult to make a list. Help me please ...

Maybe this is where the tutorial - what part of the game Sims 3 all have to work Annimatsiya - I ask you to provide a link so that I can read.

you just need kinkyworld and all its requirements (listed on the first page)

Thanks! This is the last pet animation for a long time... I need a break with pets animations. Take me a lot time to doing. But I will continues with straight and lesbians.

aww that's a shame but I can understand, does that mean there's a lot more you've done/added?

Hello !

A portion? Do you have a pirate copy? In LoversLab dont give support piracy, please, buy a game if you like it.

You will need the game with recent updates for work correctly with the mods... Also, for Pets animations you need DCL "PETS". For animations work you need "Kinky World" mod and animations mods.

Hello !

A portion? Do you have a pirate copy? In LoversLab dont give support piracy, please, buy a game if you like it.

You will need the game with recent updates for work correctly with the mods... Also, for Pets animations you need DCL "PETS". For animations work you need "Kinky World" mod and animations mods.

========================================

No, I downloaded the licensed copies of The Sims 3 and addenda. Separately. I do not want piracy. I understand that the animation does not work on piracy. So I found a license here = http://rutor.info/torrent/241878/the-sims-3-anthology-2009-2012-pc-licenzija = and the rest I will take part here - there, too, have a license = http: //rutor.info/search/0/0/000/0/The%20Sims%203 = So I want parts of this set - all in order. I think this is a licensed game - although they may deceive ...

Hello !

No, I downloaded the licensed copies of The Sims 3 and addenda. Separately. I do not want piracy. I understand that the animation does not work on piracy. So I found a license here = http://rutor.info/torrent/241878/the-sims-3-anthology-2009-2012-pc-licenzija = and the rest I will take part here - there, too, have a license = http: //rutor.info/search/0/0/000/0/The%20Sims%203 = So I want parts of this set - all in order. I think this is a licensed game - although they may deceive ...

I think what you need is expansion packs ..you can run kinky world with just base game that you have ..but there are many ep for sims 3 .. World Adventures Expansion  High End Loft Stuff Pack Ambitions Expansion  Fast Lane Stuff Pack  Late Night Expansion Outdoor Living Stuff  Generations Expansion Town Life Stuff  Pets Expansion  Master Suite Stuff 

Showtime Expansion Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff Diesel Stuff  Supernatural Expansion  Seasons Expansion  70's, 80's, and 90's Stuff  University Life Expansion  Island Paradise Expansion Movie Stuff   Into the Future but these are just for clothes and for different kind of worlds and for different kinds of sims ..to use the animations you only need the base game which you have and kinkyworld downloaded from this site and pets ex for the pet animations the animations you wish to use ..hope this helps

Hello !

I think what you need is expansion packs ..you can run kinky world with just base game that you have ..but there are many ep for sims 3 .. World Adventures Expansion  High End Loft Stuff Pack Ambitions Expansion  Fast Lane Stuff Pack  Late Night Expansion Outdoor Living Stuff  Generations Expansion Town Life Stuff  Pets Expansion  Master Suite Stuff 

Showtime Expansion Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff Diesel Stuff  Supernatural Expansion  Seasons Expansion  70's, 80's, and 90's Stuff  University Life Expansion  Island Paradise Expansion Movie Stuff   Into the Future but these are just for clothes and for different kind of worlds and for different kinds of sims ..to use the animations you only need the base game which you have and kinkyworld downloaded from this site and pets ex for the pet animations the animations you wish to use ..hope this helps

Good day Dalon44!

I realized that we need all these additions Sims 3. And now I will try to establish - I hope that what I downloaded - have a licensed Sims 3 - there, too, there is a base game The Sims 3. Thank you very much !

I do understand its alot of work ...you are only one doing pets so you are already a cut above the rest...in my book ..thank you for your hard work and for my enjoyment in getting to use the animations ....trying to wait patiently for these updates but am foaming at the mouth to get them lol you rock

Valeri Sakuragi you re quite welcome glad if i was of any help

Hello ! Dear people, I have to ask you: Please tell me who knows:
When I installed the game Sims 3 add-ons only - no directory, the animation will work or not?
Simply, without catalogs game it weighs less and works better. Or is it still necessary for animation catalogs - what?
Add-ons I have installed - all the catalogs I did not install.

UPDATE  02/10/2016

TS3:

Classics:

-Bed - Blowjob Alternative - (rework-new animation) - STAGE 02

-Bed - Blowjob Alternative -( rework-new animation) - STAGE 03

-Bed - Blowjob Center bed -  (change little things for stage 01) - STAGE 03

-Bed - Doggy - (rework - new animation) - STAGE 01

-Bed - Doggy - STAGE 02

-Bed - Doggy - STAGE 03

Lesbians:

-Bed - Licking - STAGE 02

-Bed - Licking - STAGE 03

-Bed - FaceSitting - STAGE 02

-Bed - FaceSitting - STAGE 03

Guest Redabyss

Thanks a million mike24! It's always awesome to have new contents :)

I have two questions  for you: how much ahead is the patreon release, and what animations do it have on plus? I might consider to pledge for you, and I'm quite generous with pledges (started to pledge L666 for 30$) XD

mike if nost ask too much you could update the zip name to match the release date, cuz in the download link show 03 - 08 - 2016, this can make the things looks confuse about if it's the right file.

My guess is that LL's version is behind (in updates) the patreon version, so the name is right. Basically whoever pledges on his patreon has access to the most updated version, while I guess we're two versions behind (that's what I want to know).

I really crave for teasing, handjob and blowjob animations, so...

Thanks a million mike24! It's always awesome to have new contents :)

I have two questions  for you: how much ahead is the patreon release, and what animations do it have on plus? I might consider to pledge for you, and I'm quite generous with pledges (started to pledge L666 for 30$) XD

mike if nost ask too much you could update the zip name to match the release date, cuz in the download link show 03 - 08 - 2016, this can make the things looks confuse about if it's the right file.

My guess is that LL's version is behind (in updates) the patreon version, so the name is right. Basically whoever pledges on his patreon has access to the most updated version, while I guess we're two versions behind (that's what I want to know).

I really crave for teasing, handjob and blowjob animations, so...

well this make the tittle of the post look wrong, cuz if we still 2 versions behind then is nost supposed to update the tittle until it's match the right version being added here, i'm not against donators getting "earlly acess" and things like that but, he make a missleading tittle which make sounds like he updated here the version while he did not is really wrong, i don't have problem with wait but if the tittle say "02-10-2016" then the file posted here is supposed to be that, not a misslead one this make looks like "false adversity", which i believe is not what he want to do.