[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

mike24 - Maaannn, you rock.. These new lesbian animations are AWESOME!!!! My Eva would love them when see them. :)

Thanks! Prepared for the next update, more lesbians animations with different stages! xD

Hahahahaha  - my EP knows me so well... Yes, Mike, those animations are masterly done. Can't wait to play Sims with my hun.

On 9/6/2016 at 4:03 PM, nightshad said:

On 9/6/2016 at 2:07 PM, Elf Prince said:

mike24 - Maaannn, you rock.. These new lesbian animations are AWESOME!!!! My Eva would love them when see them. :)

look foreword to the animations too LOL

On 9/6/2016 at 7:17 PM, Moonglade said:

Thank you, Mike! The updates look fab. i'm loading them up now :)

On 9/6/2016 at 7:20 PM, EvalovesEP said:

On 9/6/2016 at 3:45 PM, mike24 said:

On 9/6/2016 at 2:07 PM, Elf Prince said:

Thanks! Prepared for the next update, more lesbians animations with different stages! xD

Hahahahaha  - my EP knows me so well... Yes, Mike, those animations are masterly done. Can't wait to play Sims with my hun.

On 9/6/2016 at 8:33 PM, Ladydayz said:

Nicely done mike, thanks for the update

/ Thanks to all!!

The next update will be better, more stages and more quality. A great update with more animations. Too many older animations will be reworking (some deletes and replaceable for other animations with more quality). The goal is make different stages for all animations

Hi mike24! I downloaded all the links that are on the first page 1. I hope it's there.

And it is possible still a question: If the game Sims 3 version is 63, not 67, - the animation will run on the 63?

Go here for download:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3194-the-sims-3wip-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

For the version the game I dont know, sorry.

It still says 13/7 on the filenames :o

Hi mike24! I downloaded all the links that are on the first page 1. I hope it's there.

And it is possible still a question: If the game Sims 3 version is 63, not 67, - the animation will run on the 63?

Go here for download:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3194-the-sims-3wip-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

Yes My sims are on 1.63. It works

Go here for download:

It say updated 06/09/2016 but the files are listed as updated 13/07/2016....or is there another download page?

Go here for download:

It say updated 06/09/2016 but the files are listed as updated 13/07/2016....or is there another download page?

Its correct, dont worry about the date, is a correct update. (This is because in my patreon I´ve made  updates more recents, but dont worry, I will upload all updates here too, all months I upload updates here)

JUST to help clear this up for mike24 the updates are coming from his patreon page so the dates will be off but they are updated packages from last he posted here ...the file sizes are bigger than the last updates that prove this ..thank you very much mike24 can't wait to play them and you rock ...hope this helps 

Hello and good mood!
Thank you all for your tips! I deleted Sims 3 - I wanted to update patch 1.67. I got error. Then reinstall the game The Sims 3, and re-download the new patch 1.67 - and the error again. I reinstalled 3 times and eventually even my version of The Sims 3 v1.63 stopped working.
Patch 1.67 - I read that he was not very good. And v1.66 ​​- I could not find on the Internet. Found assembly full The Sims 3 - 21x1 v 1.67. Established. Not yet tried. Forgive me for this comment, I just share my experience. I really want to have me in the game Sims 3 all worked animation - so now I think that the animation will work fine. And his version of the game Sims 3 1.63 - I have not been able to update. Broke game. So be careful with the patch v 1.67 during the upgrade. This message - just opinion. (Sorry for the translation). And again: mike24 - Thank you for your work, you have a very difficult job - animation Sims 3 - but very amazing! But I do not know how to even properly update the game :) But now I have a new assembly Sims 3 v.1.67! Thank you all!

Woah, awesome animation, man. Makes me want to install Sims 3 again

====================

Thanks for the support ! :) I really tried Sims 3 reinstalled 3 times, well, maybe a little more. The main thing - I do not want to give up - The Sims 3 I like it. And animation girls in the Sims 3 makes the game more enjoyable. So I do not back down and try to victory. If time did not work - you will get another time. The main thing do not lose hope, and you win. Good luck to you in The Sims 3! :)

having problems adding the animations packages- type in kw_mike24_classics into the ingame woohoo>packages>add animations packages, nothing changes

make sure you have both files from download in mods folder the kw and the okw file ...hope this helps

Woah, awesome animation, man. Makes me want to install Sims 3 again

====================

Thanks for the support ! :) I really tried Sims 3 reinstalled 3 times, well, maybe a little more. The main thing - I do not want to give up - The Sims 3 I like it. And animation girls in the Sims 3 makes the game more enjoyable. So I do not back down and try to victory. If time did not work - you will get another time. The main thing do not lose hope, and you win. Good luck to you in The Sims 3! :)

update game from launcher should fix all problems ...hope this helps 

i do have both files in the mod folder

kinkyworldmaster won't load either, for the record

welp i think i figured out what was wrong and im an idiot

we have all been there  kinkyworldmasteranimaions is what you type to add animations hope this helps ....learning stuff is half the fun .. ;)

Hello Mike, Does this work for Passion's ?  I tried using Kinky world but it kept glitching so bad and Sims would not accept pet interactions with this mod. So i decided to try with Passion.  All the other animations I downloaded work fine. Except the ones from yours. Is it just for Kinky world right now? 

passion doesn't have pets interactions ...but mike24 has alot of animations that will they are on first page marked as animated woowho ...passion is ok but not alot of outside animations such as animal sex or weed or rape or highschool or peeping tom /voyeur or prostitute  actions ..passion is mostly just sex straight or gay and group ...hope this helps

Hello and good mood!

Thank you all for your tips! I deleted Sims 3 - I wanted to update patch 1.67. I got error. Then reinstall the game The Sims 3, and re-download the new patch 1.67 - and the error again. I reinstalled 3 times and eventually even my version of The Sims 3 v1.63 stopped working.

Patch 1.67 - I read that he was not very good. And v1.66 ​​- I could not find on the Internet. Found assembly full The Sims 3 - 21x1 v 1.67. Established. Not yet tried. Forgive me for this comment, I just share my experience. I really want to have me in the game Sims 3 all worked animation - so now I think that the animation will work fine. And his version of the game Sims 3 1.63 - I have not been able to update. Broke game. So be careful with the patch v 1.67 during the upgrade. This message - just opinion. (Sorry for the translation). And again: mike24 - Thank you for your work, you have a very difficult job - animation Sims 3 - but very amazing! But I do not know how to even properly update the game :) But now I have a new assembly Sims 3 v.1.67! Thank you all!

========================================================================================

=======================================================================================

Hello !

I have depression ... Sims 3 v.1.67. - Assembly or collection that I downloaded from the Internet - was infested with spyware. This virus would take over the entire system of my computer. But it is good that the protection program in time to find him. After that I immediately deleted the game Sims 3 - cleaned everything, I hope that now everything is clear. I am very disappointed in the people that are doing badly - why they need it ... In general, it is not my first time that I download from the Internet and get a spyware or virus ... I am now even more hate Internet for such acts of bad people - why do they do it! ? After the game The Sims 3 is so good and I like it too - what are the people spoil the game program - a spy or a virus, it really brings this fun ...

Forgive me for what I am here to speak - just wanted to tell you ... because I love this site forum, all users are the same, and I love the Masters of Animation - love - I love everyone here. Here I am at home - and all of you - my family. So I decided to share a nuisance. Excuse me, I'm like a child ... I guess I will again put the game Sims 3 v.1.63 - I have it worked fine. I hope I will continue to rejoice. Sorry that I write is not the topic ... All good health!

(Sorry for the translation)

Hello Mike, Does this work for Passion's ? I tried using Kinky world but it kept glitching so bad and Sims would not accept pet interactions with this mod. So i decided to try with Passion. All the other animations I downloaded work fine. Except the ones from yours. Is it just for Kinky world right now?

Are you using 026 or 027? 027 pets kept breaking interactions but 026 they worked fine

Hello and good mood!

========================================================================================

=======================================================================================

Hello !

I have depression ... Sims 3 v.1.67. - Assembly or collection that I downloaded from the Internet - was infested with spyware. This virus would take over the entire system of my computer. But it is good that the protection program in time to find him. After that I immediately deleted the game Sims 3 - cleaned everything, I hope that now everything is clear. I am very disappointed in the people that are doing badly - why they need it ... In general, it is not my first time that I download from the Internet and get a spyware or virus ... I am now even more hate Internet for such acts of bad people - why do they do it! ? After the game The Sims 3 is so good and I like it too - what are the people spoil the game program - a spy or a virus, it really brings this fun ...

Forgive me for what I am here to speak - just wanted to tell you ... because I love this site forum, all users are the same, and I love the Masters of Animation - love - I love everyone here. Here I am at home - and all of you - my family. So I decided to share a nuisance. Excuse me, I'm like a child ... I guess I will again put the game Sims 3 v.1.63 - I have it worked fine. I hope I will continue to rejoice. Sorry that I write is not the topic ... All good health!

Wait? Your complaining you downloaded a pirate version of sims 3 and you got a virus? O.o

Hello and good mood!

Hello !

ummm i think i can speak for everyone when i say this.

LOL!??

I do not blame anyone. I was just told that the Internet has downloaded a new version of The Sims 3 v.1.67 - and there was a virus in the game - spyware, which wanted to take over the entire computer system. The game does not work very well and when I tried to remove it - worked spyware. But I managed to remove everything and clean up your computer. Now it's all right - I'm sorry that the translator may incorrectly translated my text. Forgive me for translation.

I do not blame anyone. I was just told that the Internet has downloaded a new version of The Sims 3 v.1.67 - and there was a virus in the game - spyware, which wanted to take over the entire computer system. The game does not work very well and when I tried to remove it - worked spyware. But I managed to remove everything and clean up your computer. Now it's all right - I'm sorry that the translator may incorrectly translated my text. Forgive me for translation.

If you legit bought sims 3 retail dvd / off steam / off origin there WON'T be any issues of "spyware" or "viruses"

This is an important lesson for would be pirates.