[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

I do not blame anyone. I was just told that the Internet has downloaded a new version of The Sims 3 v.1.67 - and there was a virus in the game - spyware, which wanted to take over the entire computer system. The game does not work very well and when I tried to remove it - worked spyware. But I managed to remove everything and clean up your computer. Now it's all right - I'm sorry that the translator may incorrectly translated my text. Forgive me for translation.

If you legit bought sims 3 retail dvd / off steam / off origin there WON'T be any issues of "spyware" or "viruses"

This is an important lesson for would be pirates.

======================

Thanks, I already knew ... But I will not lose hope, because - the animation here - makes The Sims 3 game is very beautiful :)

Mike, do you have any plans to do animations with more than 2 actors?  Would love to see more of those in the future.  Thanks for your hard work!

Yes, its a future goal. But first I need rework older animations and makes stages for more animations, and them I want to do  the  CLIMAX stages for all animations.... a lot work to do.  Thanks!

Hello !
Dear people. please tell me: Is there sex of animals and in The Sims 2? If you really have something like that - I ask you to share the link to download, please.
I thought - if there is in The Sims 3 - why not be in The Sims 2 ... Sometimes nostalgia for The Sims 2 takes precedence - but I personally in The Sims 2 sex with animals is not present. But I want to be in The Sims 2. Please share this link sex with animals for Sims 2, if there is such a thing ...

Hello !

Dear people. please tell me: Is there sex of animals and in The Sims 2? If you really have something like that - I ask you to share the link to download, please.

I thought - if there is in The Sims 3 - why not be in The Sims 2 ... Sometimes nostalgia for The Sims 2 takes precedence - but I personally in The Sims 2 sex with animals is not present. But I want to be in The Sims 2. Please share this link sex with animals for Sims 2, if there is such a thing ...

Here you go:

http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/forum.php

http://www.insimadult.org/index.php/topic,37735.0.html

Hello !

Here you go:

============

Thanks for the help, but I did not find what he was looking.

Hello !

Here you go:

============

Thanks for the help, but I did not find what he was looking.

most of sims 2 mods and sites are gone now the sites closed down after sims 4 came out but those two sites are your best bet on finding the mods that are left ..hope this helps 

Hello !
Thanks guys, I will not look for these fashion for The Sims 2. But I will play more in The Sims 2. And when I find a good Sims 3, or buy in the store - again, I'm going to play in The Sims 3. :)
I'm sick and summer - autumn - this transition I get depressed, for me - it is a disease. At such moments, I can not exactly ask relevant questions - excuse me.
Therefore, when the patient is so - I try less to communicate with people, not to upset someone. Maybe - for a while, I will not be here - when I will be all right, I'll come back here. And once again I want to say thank you all for your help and support, and I'm sorry if I offended someone.
Yours faithfully, Valery.

Hello !

Thanks guys, I will not look for these fashion for The Sims 2. But I will play more in The Sims 2. And when I find a good Sims 3, or buy in the store - again, I'm going to play in The Sims 3. :)

I'm sick and summer - autumn - this transition I get depressed, for me - it is a disease. At such moments, I can not exactly ask relevant questions - excuse me.

Therefore, when the patient is so - I try less to communicate with people, not to upset someone. Maybe - for a while, I will not be here - when I will be all right, I'll come back here. And once again I want to say thank you all for your help and support, and I'm sorry if I offended someone.

I also have similar problem when summer turns into autumn.. I easily get sick. :)  So I understand how difficult it must be for you.

As for the yellowed marked text, I can say that you very very correct and nice in communication and I believe and taking the freedom to speak in behalf of others when say: you didn't offended anybody.

Hello !

I also have similar problem when summer turns into autumn.. I easily get sick. :)  So I understand how difficult it must be for you.

As for the yellowed marked text, I can say that you very very correct and nice in communication and I believe and taking the freedom to speak in behalf of others when say: you didn't offended anybody.

tHIS SITE AND PEOPLE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHERS I THINK NEVER OFFENDED BY QUESTIONS ..AND HOPE NO ONE IS ..HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON

Okay, so I have a question...It may be stupid...but it's a question nonetheless. Can I pair up male/female sims to use the animations that are for lesbians (especially the games animations) or do those animations only work for female female relations? 

EDIT: Thanks Dalon44 and mike24 for responding :heart:  I'll try turning gender restriction off. I learn something new everyday about passion and KW!

Okay, so I have a question...It may be stupid...but it's a question nonetheless. Can I pair up male/female sims to use the animations that are for lesbians (especially the games animations) or do those animations only work for female female relations? 

all animations work on male or female sims pairs as far as I know i have had female sims use male animations and vice versa  ...hope this helps 

all animations work on male or female sims pairs as far as I know i have had female sims use male animations and vice versa  ...hope this helps 

For passion you can use withouth problems and for Kinky World you can use the lesbians animations with "gender Restrictions" OFF.

Guest Redabyss

Hello Mike24,

I was trying your stuff, but for some reason I have only one stage per animation. Do I have to copy the animation files somewhere? Thanks in advance!

Hello Mike24,

I was trying your stuff, but for some reason I have only one stage per animation. Do I have to copy the animation files somewhere? Thanks in advance!

I dont know...  The animations stage work withouth problems for me, maybe there is a problem with version of KW.

sims get naked then reclothed really fast without having sex, is that cause animations are missing or not loading?

Maybe you need to ask Oniki Kay for this  problem. (creator of Kinky World mod)

Are the dog coffee table animations in already?  Dog pet doesn't show up in woohoo selection under coffee table.

Not aviable yet.  Will be upload more later. You can get  early access on my Patreon account.

Mike my friend, comeback

Thanks!

Lesbian COunter Series: INCOMING (early acces in patreon)

STAGE 03

ts3_Counter_Licking_01.gif

Guest Redabyss

I dunno... :/ I'm using the latest version of KW, as well as the latest version of your poses.

Anyway still a big thank you for your time and your dedication! Looking forward for the next update! :)