[Ideas] Perverted Mechanical Power armor

Halstrom

Power armor will certainly have some interesting mod options. The first one I would like to see once we settle on a body is a feminie sleek power armor for females like Bubble Gum Crisis but with the skeleton exposing the crotch and breasts under plating additions, so some devious torso options could be made and they could be unlocked/opened/removed for sex. I wish I could 3D model to do this unfortunately my eyesight isn't up to par :P

Actually it would also be good to have a lock system too to lock stuff into it like a car boot or people out and inside, I'd like to see a terminal screen on the back of power armor so you had to put a fusion core in then hack the terminal or use your pipboy to open it to get into it.

Hmm programmable power armor perhaps, force an unwilling bio fuel source into it and force them to work for you :)

I'd also have movement speed, jumping, vision and headlamp fade as battery gets low too.

Hmm programmable power armor perhaps, force an unwilling bio fuel source into it and force them to work for you :)

Player-slavery with this would be fun. Hero/heroine finds new power-armor and jumps in, but it was a trap set by devious Assaultron dominator! and the training begins...

Another idea that havent left me alone is generator-powered power-armor.

You can build those small generators fairly easy so why not strap that on the back of raider-p.armor, engine-noise would drive you crazy but it would be fun to see. Orc-style from warhammer40k :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking more along the lines of a recharging Fisting Core (yeah not a typo).

Fits into the butt plate and recharges with user movement.

Would need something slightly slimmer then the current fusion core though as that would be a really really big butt plug.

Plus it needs to be shaped like a fist.

Extra prop's for the 3rd player Fusion core grenade animation (shit it out plug in new one real quick and run like hell cause its gonna blow).

Were you perhaps thinking of something along the lines of this? (Hope the image goes through) It's an image from a game called Scarlet Blade from a few years back. The game play was horrible but the idea seems good for a power armor mod.

I like those designs, but the black one could pretty much be done as non-power armour, but I think HDT heels would be needed to make it look like that. I like it though. 

Something like this might be cool too. To show off more skin underneath

8f2a04396b1c3ff6bd7e86048bb36532.jpg

• 1 year later...

Sounds really stupid, but I think it'll work: Minigun tits. Tits that have miniguns for nipples. I see a few problems with it though. It'll automatically equip itself as your default weapon when you enter the power armor as you can't have two weapons equipped at the same time. On the upside you'll still be able to aim, you just won't have anything in your hands and will thrust your chest forward with your arms behind you instead of bringing the weapon up to your shoulder, using the in-helmet targeting reticle. You'll still need ammo, but if you're going with basic miniguns when building it it's 5mm ammo so not a problem. Imagine walking around blasting your enemies using your techno breasts. Alternatively, penile minigun with mininuke nads.

And as a parallel to the bracers that can be put on the arms, giant dildo wristblades. Pummel your enemies into submission using the power of wrist mounted molded phallic silicone! Watch super mutant behemoths run in terror as they get their noses broken by a clear purple jelly shaft! Wonder why the fuck anyone ever decided to build this instead of planting more corn for the starving settlers! Actually, a corn themed texture variant would be nice as well...

Just make a request when animations and sextec comes out. Should be like devious devices, entering a new power armor has a chance to be a trap like abemen said, the suit is fully armored but when you enter the power armor, the plating falls off and its just the exoskeleton, you're stuck in the power armor for a limited time while still have added protection from the skeleton(obviously, it's a combat game) and while you're traped in the skeleton, it sexually tortures you and (WITH ANIMATIONS) you can visually see your character every once in a  while stop, and move in pleasure inside the exo (pretty much how devious devices is in skyrim), once the power armor runs out of power, the devices stop functioning and you can exit it, BUT have to remove the sexual devices at a power armor workbench or you'll have to endure it again if you refuel the exo without removing the deviced ;) Now how would that work with balance and maintaining the rarity of the exo's? well by having a certain distance of your own power armor, theres a chance of it being rigged, so when you come back with more fusion cores and refuel it, you'd be trapped in it. of course, why not have it install willingly? not that it recharges the fusion core but delays the drain speed. and well, if someone does make all this, hopfully the model for the traps and having your exo outfitted with the devices are 2 difference models, the trap actually looking like you're stuck in the exo, and the other well simple, like you did it willingly.

• 4 months later...

a recent mode that, if the author is willing, could breath new life into some of these ideas, thanks to the new power frames they have created.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24098/?

combined with what is already available thanks to DD looting raider/gunner powersuits could have the same unexpected results as other surprises from DCW

some ideas i had for this include:

torso mods that lock in vibrators

arm mods that lock the hands, simulating bondage mittens

leg mods that work so that the faster you walk/run, the greater the stimulation you get

alternately, leg mods that lock the knees, forcing you to move super slowly with a frankenstein step

i'm sure there are more, but it's all theoretical if the author doesn't want to share

And as a parallel to the bracers that can be put on the arms, giant dildo wristblades. Pummel your enemies into submission using the power of wrist mounted molded phallic silicone! Watch super mutant behemoths run in terror as they get their noses broken by a clear purple jelly shaft! 

Now I'm just imagining Kars from JJBA with dildos for his arm blades. Thanks

How about a parasite under the power armor that powers with sexual fluids?

That would be biological rather than mechanical :)

Actually I saw a good mod on Nexus called Power Armor Atrophy, which makes a lot of sense the longer you are trapped in it the weaker your physical stats become.

In a good power armor sex mod long term it would be making you a virtual slave to your armor to survive forcing you to wear it more often than you would like. And of course while wear it, it does "things" to you :)

How about a parasite under the power armor that powers with sexual fluids?

That would be biological rather than mechanical :)

Actually I saw a good mod on Nexus called Power Armor Atrophy, which makes a lot of sense the longer you are trapped in it the weaker your physical stats become.

In a good power armor sex mod long term it would be making you a virtual slave to your armor to survive forcing you to wear it more often than you would like. And of course while wear it, it does "things" to you :)

I think it would be a good addition to DDfo4, as it makes more sense than the collar (more charisma as you look stronger, plus stats as you are in a power armor that draws from you rather than a power core), as well as promoting more sexy power armors and whatnot. Would even work very well with Skeleton95's subject #130.

I'd rather see this idea incorporated along with another running idea (fusion core = didlo that drains you) rather than a standalone simply because the idea overlaps a lot with other mods already. 

• 1 month later...

And as a parallel to the bracers that can be put on the arms, giant dildo wristblades. Pummel your enemies into submission using the power of wrist mounted molded phallic silicone! Watch super mutant behemoths run in terror as they get their noses broken by a clear purple jelly shaft! 

Now I'm just imagining Kars from JJBA with dildos for his arm blades. Thanks

kek

• 3 months later...

Definitely need animated pistons on the exposed bottom of the power armor, with attached dildos and fluid dripping animations. A custom power armor designed purely for sex slaves, eg high armor but no ability to fight, would be a handy thing. Bonus if it has a remote control to cause it to assume the position.

On a related note, this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4350-dwarven-devious-cuirass/

Definitely need animated pistons on the exposed bottom of the power armor, with attached dildos and fluid dripping animations. A custom power armor designed purely for sex slaves, eg high armor but no ability to fight, would be a handy thing. Bonus if it has a remote control to cause it to assume the position.

On a related note, this.

I had never seen that before. I shocked but oddly like it. And I don't know why Power Armor that milks the player just popped into my head. 

I've played around with power armor and I think an easier way to achieve what the OP is looking for would be to make it an armor set as opposed to power armor. As an armor set, you have some advantages. Mainly that the model doesn't have to take opening into consideration. Secondly, if it's multiple pieces, it could be more configurable to the current perversion of the player.

On a related note, this.

I had never seen that before. I shocked but oddly like it. And I don't know why Power Armor that milks the player just popped into my head. 

I've played around with power armor and I think an easier way to achieve what the OP is looking for would be to make it an armor set as opposed to power armor. As an armor set, you have some advantages. Mainly that the model doesn't have to take opening into consideration. Secondly, if it's multiple pieces, it could be more configurable to the current perversion of the player.

Milking power armor would be great. I think what you can do with armor is one thing, and it's probably been done already in FO or Skyrim. I'm interested in Power Armor because it permits things done to the wearer that regular armor couldn't quite accomplish realistically. Large mounted pistons being an example... autonomous armor controlling the wearer... power armor that exposes the wearer, forcibly assuming the position, and so forth. Therefor the connection between that Skyrim armor, it could feasibly be an unwilling companion entirely, but Power Armor just takes the possibilities a step further.

If you wanted to make an entire mod around it, one good scenario could be special power armor converted to training slaves. The PA won't allow them to run away or do anything hostile. It provides immediate means of punishment or reward. It can immobilize them easily. It also allows them to be far more useful in labor (thinking of the lifter exoskeleton from Aliens) or potentially in combat. Etc.

Or to put it another way, think of it as power armor as a companion... but as a bonus you can stick a sex slave inside your mechanical companion and watch the progress until he or she is fully submissive.

On a related note, this.

Milking power armor would be great. I think what you can do with armor is one thing, and it's probably been done already in FO or Skyrim. I'm interested in Power Armor because it permits things done to the wearer that regular armor couldn't quite accomplish realistically. Large mounted pistons being an example... autonomous armor controlling the wearer... power armor that exposes the wearer, forcibly assuming the position, and so forth. Therefor the connection between that Skyrim armor, it could feasibly be an unwilling companion entirely, but Power Armor just takes the possibilities a step further.

If you wanted to make an entire mod around it, one good scenario could be special power armor converted to training slaves. The PA won't allow them to run away or do anything hostile. It provides immediate means of punishment or reward. It can immobilize them easily. It also allows them to be far more useful in labor (thinking of the lifter exoskeleton from Aliens) or potentially in combat. Etc.

Or to put it another way, think of it as power armor as a companion... but as a bonus you can stick a sex slave inside your mechanical companion and watch the progress until he or she is fully submissive.

Under the hood, Power Armor counts as a separate race I believe. What I mean is sort of this. You could have a set of armor that looks like power armor. It would probably be easier to mod that way. And yes, there was a milking cuirass in Skyrim. 

• 1 month later...

Archived