Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

give pls hair pussy textures 

Volume pubic hair.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7747/?

(Really is there a point to this mesh? :P)

If I remember correctly, it was used to in Skyrim mod "The Joy of Perspective". In first-person mode, you could see a own chest...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/?

For Skyrim yes. (complete body mesh). Besides, what i actually meant, is if there is a point to a higher poly "1stpersonfemalebody" mesh like the one CBBE has. ;)

Yes, it's needed (if you want everything to be just fine, that is).

If you don't replace the file, the vanilla one is used instead. And the vanilla one isn't compatible with CBBE textures. So, for some animations and higher FoV settings, you could see some texture mismatches.

I'll fix the thing for the next version.

give pls hair pussy textures 

Volume pubic hair.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7747/?

(Really is there a point to this mesh? :P)

If I remember correctly, it was used to in Skyrim mod "The Joy of Perspective". In first-person mode, you could see a own chest...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/?

спасибо янки а лучше нет? thx better hair pussy no have?

Guest Katherlne

спасибо янки а лучше нет? thx better hair pussy no have?

Oni's mod, is a best meshes based pubic hair in open access right now. Maybe someone has better, but for personal use only.

p.s. Here there are not only Americans, Mr. Russian Yankee.

Would it be possible to add a slider to make legs longer (preferable making the model taller)?  I like leggy characters, plus it would make it easier to make high heels look more natural.

AFAIK, you need to modify the character skeleton for that. If you just change the general proportions of the mesh, gruesome things happen.

One for the  dumb one: How to upgrade this?....(afraid to loose builds and presets)

Your presets and shape data should all be original files with different names so you can just install over the old install.  If for some crazy reason you made changes and didn't save it as new presets or data just backup the directories  and copy them back after the install. 

Stuff you built isn't a problem.  Those don't live in the bodyslide directory.  Those are in FO4 Data\mesh directory.  Meaning if you just deleted  CBBE all your built meshes would still be in the game. 

One for the  dumb one: How to upgrade this?....(afraid to loose builds and presets)

Your presets and shape data should all be original files with different names so you can just install over the old install.  If for some crazy reason you made changes and didn't save it as new presets or data just backup the directories  and copy them back after the install. 

Stuff you built isn't a problem.  Those don't live in the bodyslide directory.  Those are in FO4 Data\mesh directory.  Meaning if you just deleted  CBBE all your built meshes would still be in the game. 

Thank you

Im using NMM  so i just uninstall the old one and install the new one? or can i just copy paste over the old one?

Thank you

Im using NMM  so i just uninstall the old one and install the new one? or can i just copy paste over the old one?

Download the new mods,  deactivate the old mods, and then activate the new mods.

I'm sure you could do it without deactivating the old mod but that might confuse NMM the next time you uninstall the mod.  Even if you never plan on uninstalling the old mod NMM usually uninstalls all mods during major updates.  Then it attempts to reinstall them.  I could easily see it getting confused on what to put back. 

I just did this using NMM a few minutes ago. All the presets, add ons, and shape data is all still there.  The game is just how I left it with my custom cbbe armors. 

Thank you

Download the new mods,  deactivate the old mods, and then activate the new mods.

I'm sure you could do it without deactivating the old mod but that might confuse NMM the next time you uninstall the mod.  Even if you never plan on uninstalling the old mod NMM usually uninstalls all mods during major updates.  Then it attempts to reinstall them.  I could easily see it getting confused on what to put back. 

I just did this using NMM a few minutes ago. All the presets, add ons, and shape data is all still there.  The game is just how I left it with my custom cbbe armors. 

Thanks

Would it be possible to add a slider to make legs longer (preferable making the model taller)?  I like leggy characters, plus it would make it easier to make high heels look more natural.

AFAIK, you need to modify the character skeleton for that. If you just change the general proportions of the mesh, gruesome things happen.

Ah, ok.  That's probably why they just adjusted the height above ground instead for skyrim.

I voted... Do I get a cookie

Been Busy dicking around with 2 weapon mods and having so much fun.

One adds a Quad Launch, and a Octa Launch to the Rocket Launcher (where it actually fires 6 or 8 rounds at once).

The other adds in Mirv Swarm Missles as a new ammo (each round turns into 6 to 8 smaller missles that can home in if you target lock before firing)...

Together I end up Face Palming half the time, but the other half of the time I end up carpet bombing zombies into never never land (much fun should take a pic or something).

Then there is the Lock onto something and fire 2 rounds (Cause Reasons)...

The first set hits and sends the dead target flying... the second swarm follows the dead body and is just fun to watch.

Oh by the way... When are you add in Muscle morph sliders?

Guys! BodySlide and Outfit Studio wants your Nexus file of the month votes.  :)

(oh well, probably not gonna make it until tomorrow, but might as well try   :ph34r: )

I voted... Do I get a cookie

Oh by the way... When are you add in Muscle morph sliders?

Chem_Cookie.png

When we get around to it. :P

I know it's easy to think "but you just have to brush up a few muscles and put them in the set", but we have like 500 things to do, plus we need some time off.

Guys! BodySlide and Outfit Studio wants your Nexus file of the month votes. :)

(oh well, probably not gonna make it until tomorrow, but might as well try  :ph34r: )

Update, you guys ARE leading! Left my vote there too!

I know, we were leading the whole month. But a dangerous mod has been catching up VERY quickly the last 4 days and will outvote it tomorrow, unless people are doing some magic. :D

Not forcing anyone to vote for BodySlide instead of the other mods, by the way. Just making sure people who want to vote don't forget about it. ;)

The others would deserve it as well in their own way.

Dropped my vote there as well. Congrats on the win, ousnius!

Thank you. :)

hey cell is it possible to set any slider for the bouncing?

how much it bounce maybe?

awesome update btw! Couldnt believe my eyes

That's not something you could do with a slider, at least not currently.

Before I look into anything FO4 physics related again, I need DexesTTP (or someone else) to decode the format for us, so we can edit it.

The breast physics in the latest release is a great start!

I have a little problem, though. I did not get it to work myself, I mean if I just run around naked with armor on legs and arms it works. Let me explain: Unfortunately the latest bodyslide release seemed to have added some extra weight slider (what I mean is it looked this way, not that there was a new slider added) because after I built, and thus updated the body I use, I had a huge gap around the wrist. I had created some thights/leggings and a small top for myself that did not contain the body mesh, it worked kinda like an armor piece. Suddenly the body poked through all of them. Like I had added a few extra pounds using a slider. The physics enabled CBBE body is not the cause, though. Using the non physics created the same result. I had to revert to an older version of bodyslide, 3.1a, to make it work again.

• 1 month later...

Guys, I may be late, or didn't paid atention at all but...

That stuff of neck sharing the uv map of the leg, already have a fix (one that dont use an .esp) ?

I'm really trying to not use .esp on my F4, just replacers.

There's no other fix, no.

The .esp doesn't do anything special to the game, you can remove or add it at any point during your playthroughs, it won't break anything.

If you uninstall it you will get a warning saying that some mod was removed, but you can ignore it in the case of most mods, as long as they didn't come with complex scripts or level edits.

Guys, I may be late, or didn't paid atention at all but...

That stuff of neck sharing the uv map of the leg, already have a fix (one that dont use an .esp) ?

I'm really trying to not use .esp on my F4, just replacers.

There's no other fix, no.

The .esp doesn't do anything special to the game, you can remove or add it at any point during your playthroughs, it won't break anything.

If you uninstall it you will get a warning saying that some mod was removed, but you can ignore it in the case of most mods, as long as they didn't come with complex scripts or level edits.

Thx for the info Cell. I'll consider activate the .esp then.

There's any chance to fix this when they release the CK?

Archived