1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

What kind of problems would there be if I updated to 2.0 and MNC 15 before ABC get's an update? Just misaligned animations or something more serious like missing dicks or crashes?

in ABC's case you will likely just not get HDT collision effects when having sex with werewolves because the file names and meshes for them have been changed (also the textures may need to be fixed). there may be 1 or 2 other small things but i can't remember.

in TWO's case i'm not sure what happens there because i've never looked too deeply into that mod...hell for all i know it may work better now due to mnc/cf not messing with the werewolf body meshes as much.

in ASOS's case it's probably a shit show because both werewolf & dragon meshes + textures have been moved/renamed.

Edited by MadMansGun
7 minutes ago, wollffett said:

For the bonus and extras there was a main menu replacer that had i think 29 different screens but only 5 or 6 show different things the rest are the dragoness with food is the on purpose or am i not looking in the right place?

i don't think your overriding/installing correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, can someone help me? i'm completely confuse here. I installed this mod and others mods to Skyrim for the first time (actually i never played Skyrim before) but when i was trying to do some animation involving some animal the animation don't look correclty instead looks very broken for some reason also, there are no animation working here and i don't known why is this happening, can someone help me to fix that? i want to use these mods... :cry:

Captura de tela_2023-01-21_20-28-42.png

1 hour ago, iDarknessKun said:

Hey, can someone help me? i'm completely confuse here. I installed this mod and others mods to Skyrim for the first time (actually i never played Skyrim before) but when i was trying to do some animation involving some animal the animation don't look correclty instead looks very broken for some reason also, there are no animation working here and i don't known why is this happening, can someone help me to fix that? i want to use these mods...

"riding wolf" is not a stock skyrim race so that's why sexlab animations are not working on it.

as for the riding problem that is likely due to the skeleton being used not having a saddle node.

but however the bigger problem is that you have the old version of mnc installed, and your load order is also wrong.

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

"riding wolf" is not a stock skyrim race so that's why sexlab animations are not working on it.

as for the riding problem that is likely due to the skeleton being used not having a saddle node.

but however the bigger problem is that you have the old version of mnc installed, and your load order is also wrong.

Ok...so that's means that I need to update mnc and see the load order first
but how i can know if the load order are right? and sorry for these questions, it's my first time modding the game and playing it, so i don't known much things about it.
Also, i use the Skyrim LE version, I tried to install the SE but for some reason don't run on my computer.

Edited by iDarknessKun
I forgot to put more information
4 hours ago, iDarknessKun said:

but how i can know if the load order are right?

look at the suggested load order on mnc's page and make the window on the left match it.

4 hours ago, iDarknessKun said:

it's my first time modding the game and playing it, so i don't known much things about it.
Also, i use the Skyrim LE version, I tried to install the SE but for some reason don't run on my computer.

you can't use SE mods in LE.

use the mod links on mnc's page:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to spawn Female Dragons with Console Commands? I can't seem to find them with the help 4 command. I tried the keywords Dragoness, female dragon, Jill, Dovah and none of them showed any NPC ID that is a Female Dragon. Can you tell me which Keyword you used for a female Dragon in the Horny Creatures mod? or is there a mod file I missed?

On 2/8/2023 at 2:02 AM, it456 said:

I have a main menu randomizer and i want to use your wallpapers in the bonus file, how do i install them?

don't use main menu randomizer i guess.

38 minutes ago, MysteriousMan said:

Is there a way to spawn Female Dragons with Console Commands? I can't seem to find them with the help 4 command. I tried the keywords Dragoness, female dragon, Jill, Dovah and none of them showed any NPC ID that is a Female Dragon. Can you tell me which Keyword you used for a female Dragon in the Horny Creatures mod? or is there a mod file I missed?

they are not in HCOS anymore, they have been moved into MNC v15.

54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

don't use main menu randomizer i guess.

they are not in HCOS anymore, they have been moved into MNC v15.

Thanks. I managed to get the Dragoness loaded in...... however for some reason the Game thinks the Dragoness are male and gives them penises. is there a patch I can use or a mod I need to reinstall to remove it?

3 hours ago, MysteriousMan said:

Thanks. I managed to get the Dragoness loaded in...... however for some reason the Game thinks the Dragoness are male and gives them penises. is there a patch I can use or a mod I need to reinstall to remove it?

check your CF settings.

4 hours ago, MysteriousMan said:

They are set to More Nasty Critters. should I still change them?

no, that is correct....but however i do see something wrong in that pic....the current version of MNC does not have a all skin setting called "More Nasty Critters" (it does have other settings for all skin called "MNC" but not "More Nasty Critters" ) and also you have a unnamed/empty dragon skin listed at the end there.

click on "Re-register all mods" in CF's MCM then unpause and let the game run for a bit.

Edited by MadMansGun
2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, that is correct....but however i do see something wrong in that pic....the current version of MNC does not have a all skin setting called "More Nasty Critters" (it does have other settings for all skin called "MNC" but not "More Nasty Critters" ) and also you have a unnamed/empty dragon skin listed at the end there.

click on "Re-register all mods" in CF's MCM then unpause and let the game run for a bit.

Ayyyy it worked! Thanks man. :D

Edited by MysteriousMan
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Vorepet said:

Howcome when I try to do a animation it makes my character stand infront of the beast. They're both doing their thing but not at the same time.

see Animation Troubleshooting steps 5,6,7 & 8

• 2 weeks later...