Yeah, completely forgot about that since I never ever used it.  :D

But you're probably right, he could just let Sexlab do the mesh swapping. With the advantage that it happens automatically and doesn't have the weight 0 or 1 limitation.

Well, maybe someone finds a use for that file I posted there, and if not, it wasn't much work since I was experimenting with havok objects anyway so it took just a few adjustments.

is posible belly colision only in sex scene?

Maybe.

Do I understand this correctly, you want the character to still be naked and not have belly collisions outside of sex scenes?

Because if she's dressed (meaning the main body or armor mesh) then collisions should already be deactivated with this setup anyway.

I mean, the female belly only move when is penetrated, (not when she walk nude)

thanks for your reply

I did not read the update, I will try with your intruction

Oh, that's an entirely different problem then.

You want collisions but no bouncing when walking/running?

That's easy to do.

Open the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with JFF v4 and edit (doubleclick) the NPC Belly entry under RigidBodies.

Set the Mass(kg) to 0,1 and save. If the jiggling is still too noticeable then decrease the value further.

edit: You might have to click "auto fill" and then "simplify" after setting the mass to 0,1kg, it's both in the same window. I always do that anyway so I forgot to mention it.

At least I wanted to make a version without belly bulging during sex. You want that removed too, right?

Yes indeed that would be great.

edit 2:

v3.01 including the features you asked for is now online. Enjoy and happy holidays. I'll be out for the rest of this year.

See you next year.   wink.png

Wow, that was super fast! Thanks so much.

Happy holidays to you, too smile.png

P.S. Regarding the URL, this is what I get when I follow the link from the description page:

https://i.imgur.com/gjS3OJg.gif

But the link you posted in your post above works fine, so thanks!

Wow, 3.01 really works perfectly for what I want/need - thank you very much.
This is the first BBP modification ever that I'm actually going to use in my game. It's also - in my humble opinion - the only one that truly deserves the label "naturalistic".

You must have done a lot of research into female breast- and butt bounce for the benefit of us all. I can barely imagine the hardship that must have been :D

Kudos and thanks.

This might seem like an odd request but can you post an optional hdtFingers xml file with hand collision data. I am using FloppySOS which requires you to disable the hdtm xml file to work properly thus losing the male collisions you added in 3.0. If not I guess I could always revert to 1.75 instead but I really like your 3.0 files.

idk what you did but thanks. the little brief annoying half second hard stutters(mini pause hiccups) in certain spots is gone now with the new version(my fps still jumps in those spots for some reason but I don't get the little hiccups along with it now), i'm using the one without belly maybe that has something to do with it idk. I can reinstall it now I haven't tested extensively yet for Npcs stretching to the sky and turning invisible yet but I tested the stutter areas and it was fine. I might have to start calling you Santa. but I do have a couple questions, number 1 - I haven't tested out the creatures yet but will you be adding rieklings to the creatures hdt? and also is MNC really necessary or could we just use the mesh and textures replacers of creatures somewhere I think like sexlab nude creatures does that? I hear MNC is demanding because it scans every actor and keeps track of arousal.

Just downloaded V3.01, must say it is exactly what I've been wanting for a while. Was sick of Jello body bits that shook and shook and shook. I legged it using my traditional manual install, looks like all works quite well. I am only looking for bounce, as my setup never managed to get the pussy working and the merged textures were becoming massive. Maybe will try again later.

Just wanted to mention thanks for the work on this package, the motions and reactions were just what I was looking for and finally convinced me to spend the hours involved in converting my entire skyrim install to UUNP from CBBE.  Between the main package and the beast HDT package everything is working well so far, and I haven't had issues with linking the xmls to things like the Skyrim Strapons items or other schlong addons.

One minor suggestion would be to include a set of femalehandsargonian meshes in your mod, so that female beast NPCs have collision out of the box.  Nothing in my install was apparently replacing the female beast character hands, so I ended up extracting the mesh from the skyrim meshes bsa and linking the hdtvagina.xml to get kajiit and argonians to work the same as regular characters.

Okay, v3.0 is finally done.

Death hounds really gave me a headache, I just can't figure out which skeleton they use (I guess the one for dogs but something is screwed up, the skeleton doesn't match the death hound mesh) so I had to waste a lot of time using trial and error before the collision boxes were in place.

I also added tongue collisions for humans and dogs, wolves and death hounds (I know that some of them don't have tongues but there are still animations that act as if). Oh and I added giant finger collisions for the "Giant holding" animation. :)

<snip>

Lol, I'm not surprised about the Deathhound (gave me a headache too), but it uses the Wolf Skeleton.

Just a heads up, I'm redoing the Skeletons for most if not all creatures and the collisions are far better and if you have seen my GiFs they will also have Floppy Balls.

They don't use the FloppySOS mod, just some of the 'constraint' settings in the Xml.

Speaking of Xmls, I've also redone them too, all creatures will use the same penis xmls, bar the hand/finger collisions, the bone naming for creature hands and fingers is completely different for each creature skeleton (i forgot to release my giant finger xml from awhile back), also the Falmer and Draugr has one or two fingering anims too.

ps, I'm writing a long ass post about the mod, and will edit/link it here when done.

Edit: Post here

that's some fine collisions there in your gifs link. looks like the vagina actually grips the shaft like it's suppose to. best i've seen nice work. is that a draugr with a retexture or something?

will this be available for UUNP ?

by the way @ Bazinga i tried the tutorial to attach the vagina xml finally and i couldn't get it to work, i must be attaching the wrong xml to the wrong mesh. I attached the vaginaxml to the female body 0 and 1. only thing i'm after is the creatures and males shafts colliding with the females vaginas. I built the body in bodyslide like you mention to do. should I be attach the males and creatures xmls to the female body instead or something?

Glad to hear, thanks :)

@zerospyro

Sure, will add a custom version for FloppySOS when I'm back home (in about a week).

@jimmywon34

That's odd. With v3 you shouldn't have to do any xml attachment on your own anymore, at least not for female player characters or female NPCs that don't use a different body meshes folder. Just choose either the repainted or the original UUNP Special body in my FOMod installer and then build the body, hands and feet in Bodyslide. And for modded NPCs I usually just copypaste the meshes I created that way into the folders their mods expect them to be in.

The vagina xml is usually attached to the hands in my mod (I'm sure I mentioned that in the installer) and includes not just the pussy collisions but also hands, fingers and tongue collisions for females.

To actually have these collisions the hands need to be naked.

Attaching the xml data to the body like you did should work just as well though and I can't give you an answer why it doesn't.

Does it work sometimes and sometimes not?

Then opening and closing racemenu might help, HDT PE sometimes forgets to load some of the physics data (or it gets erased from the cache too early or I don't know).

The collision data for males (hdtm.xml) has to be attached to a male body part that's naked of course. I attached it to the schlong itself since I only provide one xml for males and there are versions for 3 different schlongs in my mod. So it has to be attached to the mesh that changes if you switch between them.

If you don't use more than one schlong type then you can attach that xml to another mesh like the male hands or body meshes. Just make sure that the mesh you attach it to is naked during sex.

Btw, this reminds me that I didn't repeat often enough that you have to make sure that only my xmls get attached. And I bet that many users will have xml data attached to not only the schlongs but also another male body part, and I don't know which version of my htdm xmls will get loaded last in such cases. Some might even have an hdt.xml attached. That might screw things up even more should such a file actually exist in their setup. ^^

About your other questions:

Dunno if I'll do rieklings since Stevierage picked up his HDT Creatures mod again and it will be superior with the new features.

Then again he sounds like this might take a while and the collisions I provide are easily done and not much work (if there are skeletons matching the meshes, deathhounds were annoying to set up).

Will see if I'll come around to it.

And about MNC:

My mod just alters the skeletons included in MNC and sometimes in XPMSE or Realistic Ragdoll (I figured that I better edit that and not vanilla skeletons since everyone uses Realistic Ragdoll and I don't want to undo what that mod does... should work without it though, at least I hope so). And then I attached the creature specific xml files to the respective schlongified meshes.

So as long as all these meshes also exist in a setup without MNC then it should work too I guess. Maybe you'd have to move some of them into a different folder.

@everybody:

I'll be back online in about a week or so. Until then I probably won't answer any more questions or take requests.

So see you then and a happy new year ;)

@zerospyro

Sure, will add a custom version for FloppySOS when I'm back home (in about a week).

~snip

@everybody:

I'll be back online in about a week or so. Until then I probably won't answer any more questions or take requests.

That's great to hear. Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year to you as well.

Glad to hear, thanks :)

@zerospyro

@jimmywon34

That's odd. With v3 you shouldn't have to do any xml attachment on your own anymore, at least not for female player characters or female NPCs that don't use a different body meshes folder. Just choose either the repainted or the original UUNP Special body in my FOMod installer and then build the body, hands and feet in Bodyslide. And for modded NPCs I usually just copypaste the meshes I created that way into the folders their mods expect them to be in.

The vagina xml is usually attached to the hands in my mod (I'm sure I mentioned that in the installer) and includes not just the pussy collisions but also hands, fingers and tongue collisions for females.

To actually have these collisions the hands need to be naked.

Attaching the xml data to the body like you did should work just as well though and I can't give you an answer why it doesn't.

Does it work sometimes and sometimes not?

Then opening and closing racemenu might help, HDT PE sometimes forgets to load some of the physics data (or it gets erased from the cache too early or I don't know).

The collision data for males (hdtm.xml) has to be attached to a male body part that's naked of course. I attached it to the schlong itself since I only provide one xml for males and there are versions for 3 different schlongs in my mod. So it has to be attached to the mesh that changes if you switch between them.

If you don't use more than one schlong type then you can attach that xml to another mesh like the male hands or body meshes. Just make sure that the mesh you attach it to is naked during sex.

Btw, this reminds me that I didn't repeat often enough that you have to make sure that only my xmls get attached. And I bet that many users will have xml data attached to not only the schlongs but also another male body part, and I don't know which version of my htdm xmls will get loaded last in such cases. Some might even have an hdt.xml attached. That might screw things up even more should such a file actually exist in their setup. ^^

About your other questions:

Dunno if I'll do rieklings since Stevierage picked up his HDT Creatures mod again and it will be superior with the new features.

Then again he sounds like this might take a while and the collisions I provide are easily done and not much work (if there are skeletons matching the meshes, deathhounds were annoying to set up).

Will see if I'll come around to it.

And about MNC:

My mod just alters the skeletons included in MNC and sometimes in XPMSE or Realistic Ragdoll (I figured that I better edit that and not vanilla skeletons since everyone uses Realistic Ragdoll and I don't want to undo what that mod does... should work without it though, at least I hope so). And then I attached the creature specific xml files to the respective schlongified meshes.

So as long as all these meshes also exist in a setup without MNC then it should work too I guess. Maybe you'd have to move some of them into a different folder.

@everybody:

yea it works sometimes and sometimes not, I notice that with boobs bouncing sometimes too, boobs will stop bouncing on my follower or an npc walking by sometimes and start back up after a little. I'll rebuild the body and place them in the bijin folders again maybe it was a bad install but I don't think it's working at all for them we'll see let you know thanks for the info happy new years whatever you decide to wait for stevierage or do more creatures is cool no big deal

@zerospyro

~snip

@everybody:

That's great to hear. Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year to you as well.

I'm back home now and trying to figure out what to do to help you.

Since I won't install FloppySOS (I don't really care for anything else than females tbh ^^) I might need a bit of help though.

So I'm finding 6 example xmls in the FloppySOS archive. Looking at their motion type and constraints settings with JFF tells me that FloppySOS 6 is the one with physics disabled, 5 has the balls still moving, 4 has the balls and the base moving and the rest are increasingly "bouncy" settings the lower the number.

One thing that I don't like too much is the NPC Root entry. I know why it's there (the shaft and balls are supposed to lie on the ground when the character lies down instead of clipping through it) but that's a bone I wanted to use for Sextoys collisions myself. ^^

Well, will see if I find another bone for those.

So I gather that the first 4 xmls are pretty much useless for sex animations anyway since the schlong is too bendable and will react erratically to sex collisions. Correct me if I'm wrong btw.

Which leaves FloppySOS_5.xml and FloppySOS_6.xml

These are the collision groups I use in my mod:

0 schlong, strapon, tongue

2 butt

3 breasts

4 hands, fingers

7 pussy, belly

FloppySOS uses these:

0 schlong, pelvis (I'm not exactly sure what the pelvis bone is good for in this mod btw)

5 thighs

7 balls

23 NPC root (hmpff)

So ... group 5 is unproblematic, I don't use it and I have all collisions with it deactivated anyway.

7 for the balls might be a problem since I use that for the pussy and belly too but since everyone uses group 7 for those I guess jopie123 took that into account.

I don't like that group 0 collides with everything in the FloppySOS files but I don't think that causes problems either. The pelvis could be a problem though, so if the belly behaves weird then I suggest putting the NPC Pelvis bone in another group. Or just delete it from the xml? I really don't get its purpose. But I didn't test the mod so I'm not exactly well-informed. ^^

edit:

Silly me, males don't have belly physics so the belly doesn't care. head -> wall

Anyway, let's see what I can do.

If I don't provide an xml that covers the schlong the game will use the schlong collision boxes provided by FloppySOS. And I don't have to test this ingame to see that they won't work well with my xmls.

These spheres used here are just too small meaning the pussy won't open far enough.

I might be wrong though, maybe there are enough overlapping effects from adjacent schlong bones to compensate for the small radius.

Okay, so one thing I can do immediately is I could tell you how to edit the FloppySOS xml you want to use for sex scenes to work well with my xml set.

Which is pretty simple really:

Just move most of these rigidbodies into the virtual collision group and just leave NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] at group 0.

And then copy the values I used in my hdtm.xml for that bone. And finally delete the bone from that file so there is no redundant entry.

Tomorrow I'll put a version of my mod with the Genitals06 bone removed from the hdtm.xml in the download section and I'll also upload edited versions of the FloppySOS xmls 5 and 6 so the schlong collision boxes actually match my xml set.

I hope jopie123 doesn't mind.

Welcome back Bazinga! 

The bug I was having with your files and horses seems to be fixed with the 3.0 release. (Forgot to remove the mesh file I was using from that one person until the a couple of days ago, and am delighted to see all the hard work you've done with them pay off)

The FloppySOS compatible version is ready now and I'll upload it shortly.

I didn't touch the FloppySOS xml files, obviously you can edit their settings in an MCM menu ingame. Dunno if you can change the collision box shape that way but I won't touch these files because I don't wanna interfere with that nifty script jopie123 set up for his mod. ;)

Meaning I just deleted the genitalbone reference from my male physics xml and renamed the file to hdtfingers.xml since the script tells me that FloppySOS doesn't like the name hdtm.xml. ^^

And I attached that hdtfingers.xml (that you really only need if you use FloppySOS) to the male and argonian male hand meshes.

I also changed a few other things like the way the xml data is attached to the body meshes (NiStringsExtraData instead of NiStringExtradata for attaching both the hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml and the hdtvagina.xml to the female body). As a result females don't need to unequip gloves anymore for collisions to work properly, only the main body slot has to be naked.

On top of that there's a new option in the installer to turn off belly bounce but still have belly collisions active.

I read in another thread that you're also using SL inflation network, so I'll ask you rather than there. My bodyslide preset ranges from a custom UNPCM at 0 to a custom UNPB at 100 and with the newest inflation update, it's crushed my breasts. (at the low end for sure not so noticeable at weights above 50.) This is just starting out a new game.

I'm pretty sure it's a setting somewhere in my mods that's causing it since it looks more normal at higher weights but can't figure out for the life of me which one it is. I've got 4 (or 5) mods that are managed by SLIN and trying to trouble shoot which one should be set where to stop the flattening is kind of driving me nuts. 

I would have private messaged you but thought an open question since it effects the way your mod looks might help someone else. 

SGO3

milk mod

PSQ

Cursed loot

Stories/devious stories

EC+

And the newest one is overwriting a script from DDi, so I'm guessing I should leave on the node management in DDi..)

Ok, 6 or 7 :blush:

Ouch, crushed breasts, that sounds painful.

I don't think I can help you though.

The only mod in my game using the Sexlab Inflation Framework is Soulgem Oven III and together with that mod it works fine. But I only need SLIF for changing the scaling method from NIOverride to the racemenu pregnancy morph which just looks much better for larger belly scales.

My theory about the bone moving too far on NIOverride for proper collisions wasn't correct btw, at least I don't notice any difference. But that's okay, the less ugly scaling with racemenu morphs is reason enough for me to keep using it.

I normally use UNPBB both for weight 0 and 1 (with a little bit of ingame racemenu UUNP slider finetuning for my char - but not the sliders named after the body types, using these makes everything turn ugly fast) and there are no crushed breasts in my game. And I just built the meshes for UNPCM in Bodyslide and replaced the female body _0 version to see if I can reproduce the glitch you're seeing. But everything still works fine. So I'm afraid I can't help.

That's ok. I know it has to be a setting because it looks fine at anything over 50 and it was fine in SLIN105. I just figured I'd bounce off someone elses noggin' to see if it was something immediately noticeable because I've been staring at it too long.

I keep messing with the curves and dampening in SGO3 and there's no default setting to return to. It just goes back to zero if you hit the default button. Some of this stuff just isn't user friendly when ya got little bewbs!  :lol:

There's my preset if you really want to get an idea of what the size is. Nothing special. 

post-433593-0-22838200-1483822368_thumb.jpg

NEWPERSONALTEST V.xml

I don't use any of the named sliders. Some of those are scary! :s

That's ok. I know it has to be a setting because it looks fine at anything over 50 and it was fine in SLIN105. I just figured I'd bounce off someone elses noggin' to see if it was something immediately noticeable because I've been staring at it too long.

I just realized that I'm still using SLIF v1.0.4

So thanks for the warning, I guess I won't update that mod in the near future.  :D

Maybe you should tell qotsafan about the issue.