FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Could anybody create a ghostly looking schlong with translucent blue-sh texture? Maybe even add a magical rune at the base or something?

Would this be something you're looking for? Note I have "no idea" what I'm doing so it's not clean nor pretty.

Yeah, just like that. I think if you could add some glow to it, it will look very nice.

Could anybody create a ghostly looking schlong with translucent blue-sh texture? Maybe even add a magical rune at the base or something?

Would this be something you're looking for? Note I have "no idea" what I'm doing so it's not clean nor pretty.

Yeah, just like that. I think if you could add some glow to it, it will look very nice.

Glowy enough for you? ;)

The glow part is really easy to fix. :)

EDIT: The first are with glow 10 and the last to are with glow 1.

post-717416-0-22853600-1477137936_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-76151700-1477137945_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-02370900-1477137957_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-95627600-1477137963_thumb.jpg

Ha, very nice. I think glowing 5~6 would be ideal.

Not trying to abuse your good will, but could you try making the no balls version too?

Sure no probs.

Looks ok? 5 for Glow.

Should just be to install and go, tell me if it's to opaque or something.

Note this does not work super with when it's super errect, it gets a wierd bend.

post-717416-0-27758400-1477152462_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-43046500-1477152471_thumb.jpg

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls Transparent Blue.rar

Oh dam!!! magic penis, this is what we need instead of a strapon in sexlab! I mean it makes more sense that magic would be used in skyrim for "things" like this lol. They use magic to solve most problems and with a magic penis females could get other females pregnant so they don't need men anymore or for those perverted magic users blah blah. How can I go about replacing the calyps strapon with magic glowing penis seen here?

There could be a mod for this too, spells two of them on for the blue magic penis and the other for other color with fancy swirly magic bits floating around it that can impregnate for mods that support it. The spells can be learned by player and npcs can use the spells as option in dialogue where the player is asked before sex about having baby, getting knocked up etc and random chance it will be used in forced sex for mods that support it.

Oh dam!!! magic penis, this is what we need instead of a strapon in sexlab! I mean it makes more sense that magic would be used in skyrim for "things" like this lol. They use magic to solve most problems and with a magic penis females could get other females pregnant so they don't need men anymore or for those perverted magic users blah blah. How can I go about replacing the calyps strapon with magic glowing penis seen here?

There could be a mod for this too, spells two of them on for the blue magic penis and the other for other color with fancy swirly magic bits floating around it that can impregnate for mods that support it. The spells can be learned by player and npcs can use the spells as option in dialogue where the player is asked before sex about having baby, getting knocked up etc and random chance it will be used in forced sex for mods that support it.

I have no idea how to do the second part.

But for the first part just take ERF's Equipable Schlong and do the same procedure as I've done here, since that already works as a "strap-on" in Sexlab. And then you can remove the normal calyps starp-on from Sexlabs list.

You could replace the meshes and textures from Calyps but I feel it's easier to just change Equipable Schlong instead.

Glowy enough for you? ;)

The glow part is really easy to fix. :)

EDIT: The first are with glow 10 and the last to are with glow 1.

Am I the only one imagining light saber sounds with that schlong?

Thanks for the info, I am trying to think what mods here support pregnancy and so far I can only remember soul gem oven III and was it cursed loot that supported cum inflation? I'm sure there are others too. So the spell would be cast instead of calyps strapon/equippable schlong just before sex scene and register with those mods to support preg/sperm option normally restricted to male npcs.

Thanks for the info, I am trying to think what mods here support pregnancy and so far I can only remember soul gem oven III and was it cursed loot that supported cum inflation? I'm sure there are others too. So the spell would be cast instead of calyps strapon/equippable schlong just before sex scene and register with those mods to support preg/sperm option normally restricted to male npcs.

Fill Her Up also allowes belly inflation.

And I think it would be easier to just let SLEN for instance make any character that has the Equipable Schlong count as Male for sexlab purposes. That's what I use it for now to make my character futa.

Well the problem is switching sex around even once screws up the game so it would be better to know which mods support preg option in any way or inflation and find a way to talk to all those mods to activate their options instead so the game doesn't get screwed up and the female npc/player can remain female. I am sure it is hard enough to do futa stuff this would take more effort because all those mods do the same thing differently. I am not talking about a permanent effect it would only kick in just before sex between a female npc/player and npc then go away after sex. The spell the player can cast would have some kind of time limit like all other spells but for sexab it would be scripted instead of cast. Would be great to have some kind of sexy sound effects for this whole process too even for sexlab when the female uses it.

I'm gonna try and figure out how to add that sound effect maybe in CK where it says equip sound unequip sound something like that.

Ha, very nice. I think glowing 5~6 would be ideal.

Not trying to abuse your good will, but could you try making the no balls version too?

Sure no probs.

Looks ok? 5 for Glow.

Should just be to install and go, tell me if it's to opaque or something.

Note this does not work super with when it's super errect, it gets a wierd bend.

Wow, thank you very much. I'll try it ingame and see how it looks.

EDIT: Haha, super nice. Bound Schlong.

post-349546-0-14578100-1477158666_thumb.jpg post-349546-0-21613100-1477158682_thumb.jpg

Well the problem is switching sex around even once screws up the game so it would be better to know which mods support preg option in any way or inflation and find a way to talk to all those mods to activate their options instead so the game doesn't get screwed up and the female npc/player can remain female. I am sure it is hard enough to do futa stuff this would take more effort because all those mods do the same thing differently. I am not talking about a permanent effect it would only kick in just before sex between a female npc/player and npc then go away after sex. The spell the player can cast would have some kind of time limit like all other spells but for sexab it would be scripted instead of cast. Would be great to have some kind of sexy sound effects for this whole process too even for sexlab when the female uses it.

I'm gonna try and figure out how to add that sound effect maybe in CK where it says equip sound unequip sound something like that.

I'll leave the scripting to you, I did however make a quick edit of the Equipable Schlong so now it's been "magicified", should work. Might need some tweaks though.

Wow, thank you very much. I'll try it ingame and see how it looks.

Tell me if something needs adjusting.

EDIT: Looks like it's working fine. :)

post-717416-0-85574500-1477158564_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-69759300-1477158568_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-05583700-1477158573_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-88965000-1477158579_thumb.jpg

SOS - Equipable Schlong Blue Transparant.rar

@packe93

Ok it works good in game but I was hoping to add in some magic effects like those scrolling magic symbols things from vanilla enchantments so I opened this up in ck and tried adding an enchantment to it like alteration or something but the effects don't show up. I guess it would have to be done on the nif file then?

I need help with this problem

VUhh3x.png

That's supposed to happen if you have the option enabled in FloppySoS' MCM menu. Since both the floppysos & hdtm.xml add collision they could conflict with each other.

then you say that you disable floppy SOS ??

If you want Floppy then you do nothing, collisions still work with the Floppy hdtm.xml file. If you do not want floppy then uninstall it.

@packe93

Ok it works good in game but I was hoping to add in some magic effects like those scrolling magic symbols things from vanilla enchantments so I opened this up in ck and tried adding an enchantment to it like alteration or something but the effects don't show up. I guess it would have to be done on the nif file then?

If you want the glow like on weapons then you need to try and add the weapon enchant to the schlong "armor", I have no idea how but since armor enchantments does not show that is the only alternative, or download a enchantment mod and apply that effect. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53171/?#content Could work.

If you just want a glow on the schlong like this http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_04_2012/post-25784-13597874788217.jpg then you edit the texture.

Org file here

This is all from my understanding and I'm not that good with CK, .nifs etc.

I need help with this problem

VUhh3x.png

That's supposed to happen if you have the option enabled in FloppySoS' MCM menu. Since both the floppysos & hdtm.xml add collision they could conflict with each other.

then you say that you disable floppy SOS ??

If you want Floppy then you do nothing, collisions still work with the Floppy hdtm.xml file. If you do not want floppy then uninstall it.

okay, I understand. forget to mention that I also have installed this mod: Animated Pussy UUNP HDT 3.3 - All-in-One. and what I saw in another post that these 2 mods were doing collision with each other. if you tell me how to work these 2 mods, you would be grateful