FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

5 hours ago, Vivi said:

Alright so I need some advice here, let's say I would try and make a proper SE version of my cages someday, and by that I mean my cages with a new SE dick in them. What is the most used/universal dick I should use? :P

Those thongs were also really good

My most recent muscle mommy Haati got sent to Cidhna Mine for asking too many questions. (Don't mind her "enchanted" panties. They're hiding a beast! XwX )20240313202757_1-2.jpg.0807b8a0950183a74148ba1f8e311880.jpg

WARNING: Very non-consensual content ahead!

There was only one other female prisoner there. The men seemed to be ignoring her and serving their time. She spent all day standing at the front gate, begging the guards to let her out. Only making her sentence that much longer. Haati watched her from her work station constantly. Her bimbo ass jiggling as she jumped up and down, pleading for freedom. She should have thought to put her rags back on when the Nord barbarian was imprisoned, but she thought they were too itchy. She also forgot about that one unique thing about Nord females. The one swinging between their legs. Haati eventually got tired of stroking herself while watching the busty imperial bitch whine at the door. Haati needed some stress relief. Twice she snuck up on the girl. Throwing her to the ground and having her way with the unsuspecting victim. The third time Haati needed a break from the pick, however, the girl was ready for her. She spun around with a shiv, ready to strike! Only to be slapped to the ground by the musclebound Nord in one, swift, strike. Haati kicked the shiv off of the scaffolding and decided to teach the girl a real lesson.

Haati choked the girl until her face turned red. Toying with her prey.

20240327175009_1.jpg.8aba0096fa2a6529a091f2bc03b4ea42.jpg

The nearby pillory seemed easy enough to operate. What a good place for round 3...

20240327175036_1.jpg.e4449f388467c6fa5ee174c1d18d3651.jpg

"Nords cum harder when they're angry." Turned out to not be a myth. The bitch found that out when Haati's load distended her belly as it shot out.

20240327175115_1.jpg.7c880f126d0e937df54b3c37b061408d.jpg

Haati wanted to use her new toy over and over again.

20240327175201_1.jpg.1bf1be92983c95ce2f0ebaf8a0de7ce1.jpg

Her poor asshole...

20240327175229_1.jpg.a6b06d188ccd416aa5d3490c44e43d6b.jpg

Haati was seeing red as she pumped the whore's stomach full of thick, hot jizz! The bitch was a real squiter!

20240327175257_1.jpg.22ee0bd86ec040580b335736573db4de.jpg

Haati: "You really think I'm done with you after only four loads, cunt!?"

The Victim: "Puh... please..." *twitch* "no more..." *shiver*

20240327175358_1.jpg.987916eb81d40501e213f83bc127f74f.jpg

Haati started getting really rough with the girl. Her cries for help were unheeded and only seemed to make Haati's dick throb more. The throbs started to feel good after a while...

20240327175442_1.jpg.30688dac1be0ccd9dc15902eefbe5112.jpg

Haati can be so mean sometimes! Who cares, though? The prisoners and guards really seemed to be enjoying the show! I guess the bitch really shouldn't have pulled that shiv...

20240327175552_1.jpg.a69cfd2f9b89a0b78020e23cdcd3c57d.jpg

Haati turned around for five seconds to acknowledge the laughter of the crowd at the slut's constant forced orgasms! Five seconds! And this stupid whore tried to crawl away!

20240327175645_1.jpg.1c5914619e16133ba8d4a2acb5affe0c.jpg

Can't have that! Can we? No one escapes Cidhna Mine after all...

20240327175730_1.jpg.7d45b0fdb49974ab1c07cf0d539c7d59.jpg

Haati: "You passing out already, whore?" *giggle* "You've only taken five-" *grunt* "mmph... Six. Loads. Fucking Imperial weakling!"

The Victim: "Sssooo... bi-iig..." *moan*

20240327175757_1.jpg.3d579e1f9068100bd164d58879fdab16.jpg

When properly breaking a bitch, it's important to test all of her holes. Some may need to be stretched...

20240327175943_1.jpg.800e2c99bfafce179e78cb4a23188467.jpg

Apparently the slut had a sensitive throat! She'll do great in her new role!

20240327180053_1.jpg.6d942c09f38a60fa20f17a0e488b032b.jpg

One more body shaking orgasm. One more load in her womb to make sure the cumslut gets knocked up. Her belly had bloated so much from Haati's love juice that she was starting to look like she already was pregnant. Thinking about her eggs getting flooded with all those swimmers inside her make her mind go blank as she squirted one more time.

20240327180249_1.jpg.2c46f0f05050abff29f79879360fbb69.jpg

After she was good and destressed, Haati tossed the girl to the side, where she collapsed back at the gate she was always begging at.

20240327180424_1.jpg.dc4b301c695cd2d93e8cf3bbdc7cff2c.jpg

Now that that whore had been properly disciplined, it was time to find this "Madanach" guy. Hopefully he had some more sluts for Haati to play with...

20240327180410_1.jpg.9a7494362678c6ee3a3a7532b4d2b4d5.jpg

Haati left and suddenly a light came on and a guard opened the gate. The girl was being let out for "good behavior" and "helping the other inmates"

20240327180451_1.jpg.d63a7457e226569b536466912be1bbd4.jpg

The girl, brainless as ever, asked no questions and happily accepted the freedom she had begged for. If all it took was squirting a handful of times she would've been taking dirty prisoner dick much sooner!

20240327180520_1.jpg.cc127b81c9a8d5205712f2784b011a80.jpg

Little did the poor bimbo know, the guards planned to jump her at the door, gangrape her until she passes out, and throw her into The Warrens for all the sweaty silver workers and vagrants to use to their hearts content. Don't worry about the slut. Haati prepared her body for this....

Hope y'all enjoyed my little story! I sure had a lot of fun making it. Haati definitely enjoyed starring in it! The Victim? Well.... she'd enjoy it in her current state! XwX

💜💜💜

Edited by J.Azure
Couple of weird spelling errors...

19 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

I believe it is TRX - Futanari Addon, but I could be wrong.

17 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

speaking of that will the accessories be added to that list? and yea trx futanari addon appears to be the most widely used now

Thanks, I will look into that :3 not sure when will I even do this.

By accessories you mean the ones for the thong? Could do the thong too I guess, but I hardly believe that SE doesn't have much better stuff. I made that in like ancient times when there was barely anything with a dick inside XD

Edited by Vivi
2 hours ago, Vivi said:

Thanks, I will look into that :3 not sure when will I even do this.

By accessories you mean the ones for the thong? Could do the thong too I guess, but I hardly believe that SE doesn't have much better stuff. I made that in like ancient times when there was barely anything with a dick inside XD

yes and well, se doesn't have that actually and desperately needs something like that..despite you making it a long time ago...its still one of the best

Edited by FutaNemesislol
2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

yes and well, se doesn't have that actually and desperately needs something like that..despite you making it a long time ago...its still one of the best

Really? I mean if that old mod if still one of the best that's kind of sad XD but thank you. I will add it to the list :3

21 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Really? I mean if that old mod if still one of the best that's kind of sad XD but thank you. I will add it to the list :3

Yayy i can not wait!! You have no idea how long i have waited for this to someday come to SE. Those thongs are hot!

20 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yayy i can not wait!! You have no idea how long i have waited for this to someday come to SE. Those thongs are hot!

I wish I received at least half of this kind of entusiasm about my new cages XD Anyway, I can't tell when will I do this, but in the near future.

Is there a good middle ground to have sos physics when flaccid and toggled off when erect? I love the soft physics from donnerwetter's mods but as their mod describes it isn't recommended to use soft physics for erections and sex animations.

(apologies if this is an incredibly noob question)

3 hours ago, red baron said:

Is there a good middle ground to have sos physics when flaccid and toggled off when erect? I love the soft physics from donnerwetter's mods but as their mod describes it isn't recommended to use soft physics for erections and sex animations.

(apologies if this is an incredibly noob question)

its possible i did it with this video..however the process may sound complicated but it isn't

so basically what you do is put both physics(no shaft and flaccid) mod into the same folder in dw physics selector something like this. I recommend you to create folders so you can just place the physics file into each so you can replace them whenever you want

Spoiler

O0Eca2.png

after that log into your game and make sure you have the no shaft option running in your game. After that alt tab out of your game(this will allow it to continue to run) open the flaccid configuration and copy the malegenitals file from the og flaccid folder

once that's copied paste that into skse/plugins/hdtskinnedmeshconfigs/place file here (this replaces the male genitals physics that was running before)

go back into your game that's still running and remove the schlong that you want to give physics to by going into the schlongs of skyrim mcm menu. Switch it to no schlong, get out of the mcm menu and wait until you see that there is nolonger a schlong on that character. Then go back in and give that character a schlong doing so will give you the result such as this

Hi. I reinstalled Skyrim after a few years break. I decided to use TNG over SOS and I have a question. How do I assign a female with a Futa addon to be recognized as a male?

I know SOS has that option, but I don't see it in TNG.

4 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

its possible i did it with this video..however the process may sound complicated but it isn't

so basically what you do is put both physics(no shaft and flaccid) mod into the same folder in dw physics selector something like this. I recommend you to create folders so you can just place the physics file into each so you can replace them whenever you want

Hide contents

O0Eca2.png

after that log into your game and make sure you have the no shaft option running in your game. After that alt tab out of your game(this will allow it to continue to run) open the flaccid configuration and copy the malegenitals file from the og flaccid folder

once that's copied paste that into skse/plugins/hdtskinnedmeshconfigs/place file here (this replaces the male genitals physics that was running before)

go back into your game that's still running and remove the schlong that you want to give physics to by going into the schlongs of skyrim mcm menu. Switch it to no schlong, get out of the mcm menu and wait until you see that there is nolonger a schlong on that character. Then go back in and give that character a schlong doing so will give you the result such as this

Thank you for the info and thorough instructions. Is this a process you have to do every time you want to change physics or is it a one and done sort of thing?

3 minutes ago, red baron said:

Thank you for the info and thorough instructions. Is this a process you have to do every time you want to change physics or is it a one and done sort of thing?

everytime sense you lose the functionality of bending the schlong up and down when you switch it to flaccid. That's why the no shaft option is  more suitable in people's playthroughs 

Edited by FutaNemesislol