FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Could someone please help!? the schlongs don't bounce in animations, no matter what config I use the only thing that works is a equipable armor that makes them move but then the balls stretch, please help!

On 4/7/2024 at 4:49 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

Dumb question: do we have topic like this for Fallou4? And if not is it ok if i will post futanari content for FO4 here?

I'm afraid Fallout futa scene is almost non existent, it's a miracle we have 1 mod that gives schlongs to the female npcs there. There is no Schlong Framework like SoS.

3 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

I'm afraid Fallout futa scene is almost non existent, it's a miracle we have 1 mod that gives schlongs to the female npcs there. There is no Schlong Framework like SoS.

Hm... Will see what can do with it :)

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Hm... Will see what can do with it :)

Outside of Bag of Dicks and Futanari FEV, there is this mod which uses the male Bodytalk replacer to give female characters strap-ons based upon the male anatomy. There lack of a framework necessitates either using a strap-on or a full body mesh swap with a static member.

35 minutes ago, Yellowbird2022 said:

Perspective

Love those scenes that look normal at first, but... 😈

Futa - Perspective.png

We need a mod to make this a real thing. Having certain npcs casually servicing other npcs.

does anyone know of a good tutorial to add a bulge to a CBBE/Cosio Bikini? i have a bikini set i wanna use, but realized i never added bulge to it. for reference i have a bulge mesh, but have forgotten how one makes the bikini bulge happen. i know about outfit studio, and bodyslide...but do i have to go into nifskope to add the bulge mesh?

hey y'all :3 💙 I'm not as talented as most of you are, and I don't have the technical know how to play as a futa 'cause I'm a dumb girl who can't follow tutorials correctly, but here are a couple pics I made using bag of dicks (I love that mods name it makes me giggle everytime I mention it :3 )

Hope you like' em 💙

image.jpeg.e97e4fd488dea9b2e8a190ceda7ab41e.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5001e1356f60c194c9672d4231ecf8b2.jpeg

image.jpeg.7ea67282b5943e3b7632c5f3d385823d.jpeg

image.jpeg.999c742c747065c3fdb293a2ca361416.jpeg

image.jpeg.57bed68968ddb315408776c14e3251d7.jpeg

image.jpeg.1038d4068929feeef082e819283860c8.jpeg

image.jpeg.5aead402d0e73c39559b9ca4a60234e4.jpeg

Edited by madzubat
9 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Where do you place the flaccid version?

I replaced and put the hard one on "Dragon_priestess_naked.nif" and the flaccid on "Dragon_priestess.nif". They're in the draugr folder of MoreNastyCritters.

If you want to replace the male dragon priest replace "dragon_priest_Hard.nif" in MNC and put flaccid on the one included in PSBoss' replacer.