FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

3 hours ago, SpiritSniper45 said:

Never seen the cock ring before, what mod is that from?

As far as I am aware, there's an unfortunate and surprising dearth of futa accessories. I've been experimenting with some existing ones and adjusting them to work with TRX. That ring, in particular, was originally from Vivi's Cockcages.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
20 minutes ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

As far as I am aware, there's an unfortunate and surprising dearth of futa accessories. I've been experimenting with some existing ones and adjusting them to work with TRX. That ring, in particular, was originally from Vivi's Cockages.

Any chance that you could share them?

5 hours ago, lazybruh123456 said:

Any chance that you could share them?

That was the original plan, yes. Unfortunately, I'm a relative newbie with OutfitStudio/BodySlide, and my efforts thus far reflect that. The accessories work decently well with my chosen shape (relatively default) but look real off with heavy slider alteration. And while I like this more realistic shape a lot, I know a lot of others in the thread prefer the more exaggerated shapes and sizes. Ideally, I would work on it a bit more but have been busy; I haven't felt comfortable releasing my shoddy work as a result.

5 hours ago, helioskrill said:

It's quite strange that we have very few schlongs to choose from all the mods released everyday, as far as i know TRX released the only "new" schlong since ages. I don't count UBE because thats exclusive and attached to that body. 

I've done a couple amateur new ones, and some more that I want to make into a full set before releasing.

And this one, that I feel can be released on its own after texture poking and weighting time. Yes, it looks tiny on my preset, it's just to show that it works with TBD's sliders, even at my extreme.

image.png

Edited by slash197

may be unlikely but....does anyone know how to make 3ba thigh high socks or alternatively do texture edits of the colors of already existing thigh high stockings/socks from the mod clothes pack 5 and turn them into something like these two colors... there is already a nail mod for these colors but no stockings mod 580867085497008139.webp.ba7ccceed88392c9544d09984233be3b.webp

Spoiler

r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns - My thigh high trans pride socks from sockdreams are finally here

Striped Rainbow Thigh Highs

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 6/26/2023 at 10:27 AM, BeranabusBarnes said:

Pretty sure donnerwetter has posted about this particular subject a couple of times in this very thread. Check using search.

Figured this out through a different thread, but was wondering if there was also a way to align the anus, mouth, and hands.  Presumably they wouldn't just be a simple, single angle fix like with the schlong, so I'm guessing it might just require adjustments to each animation.  If not, and it has already been described in this thread, what would be the best keywords to search for this?

Edit: Read further and it seems unlikely.  In that case, are there packs with a good number of anal-only animations with females as sub?  I've skimmed all from the SexLab Index SE and there don't seem to be more than one or two animations labeled as such in each pack, if any.

Edited by TunaFeed