dragonoftheendtime Posted June 14, 2023 Posted June 14, 2023 is there a patch for psboss new spriggan so it works with mnc and loverslab mods
Velkami Posted June 14, 2023 Posted June 14, 2023 On 6/11/2023 at 8:08 PM, fmilluminatus said: Ooo, nice, what's the armor called? Thank you, the armor is "RyanReos Bladedancer Mercenary" https://www.immyneedscake.com/skyrim-se-mods/ryanreos-bladedancer
fmilluminatus Posted June 14, 2023 Posted June 14, 2023 5 hours ago, Velkami said: Thank you, the armor is "RyanReos Bladedancer Mercenary" https://www.immyneedscake.com/skyrim-se-mods/ryanreos-bladedancer ❤️
WarAcez Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 "It's not cheating if Kleppr does not found us" - Frabbi Spoiler 8
SpiritSniper45 Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but this is the only thread I actively lurk. I am having an issue, last night I updated bodyslide like a doofus, armors and presets broke so I downgraded to what I was using before. That didn't fix the issue, tried googling, verifying steam files nothing fixes the weird stretching. The presets showup like they should in bodyslide but not in game. I haven't touched anything else, it was only bodyslide. The extended skeleton is at the bottom of the left panel like it should and I am using MO2 and running bodyslide through it like you should. Sorry I posted this wrong, I don't talk just lurk.
Dragneel013 Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 On 6/13/2023 at 9:22 PM, FutaNemesislol said: Elf futa captured by futa Orcs Elf futa captured by futa orcs.mp4 290.33 MB · 0 downloads If you don't mind me asking which sound pack are you using with SL?
Rage_quit Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 On 6/14/2023 at 6:52 AM, FutaNemesislol said: Elf futa captured by futa Orcs Elf futa captured by futa orcs.mp4 290.33 MB · 0 downloads Amazing vid! What mod are you using for those flapping sound?
Dragneel013 Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 On 6/4/2023 at 2:51 PM, demicabestan said: I'm not a big expert but your crash log concerns your character in games and not creatures. no relation I think the problem is elsewhere. remove all Dan's mods and put only the MCNs. ( more safe ) Dan's meshes are incompatible I downloaded your version of MNC and the PSboss Patch. When i ran Loot it looks like i need to have Witcher horse 2.0 .esp and AIO_DAn_Editions.esp. Are these needed to have your mod working?
furuLYNN Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 Totally noob question. Is there TRX for Oldrim? sorry for my english 2
Elvenar Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 2 hours ago, fachrizaltofu said: Totally noob question. Is there TRX for Oldrim? sorry for my english Actually, there is. Working just fine. Even for CBBE.
TRX_Trixter Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 Archer Mastery Spoiler Video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EXIayfOHVfVPwLTK_KPUjNQatcq1y-V6/view 11
housewalker123 Posted June 15, 2023 Posted June 15, 2023 On 12/7/2022 at 7:24 PM, Impish_ said: PSBoss Draugr Futa is here. Reveal hidden contents I don't know that the id for the pretty draugr is so I can only show off beef jerky ladies. Also I obviously can't share the playable cloth outfit I made. Sorry Instructions: Reveal hidden contents For the ABC version you will need to copy NiNode 3 through 10 first. Paste them on the draugr's 0 NiNode. Then you can copy and paste the schlong. You don't need to do this for the flaccid and non-ABC verison. When copying to the different skin variants change the numbers in the textureset to match the body. 1 for base draugrfemale. 2 for the light/mid armor draugr. 3 for heavy. draugrschlongflaccid.nif 712.83 kB · 152 downloads draugrschlong_nonabc.nif 656.09 kB · 129 downloads draugrschlong_abc.nif 716.31 kB · 149 downloads Like past creature edits you'll need to edit the cloth for the flaccid version yourself. Enjoy Always credits to TRX_Trixter for the schlong mesh. ❤️ What files do I have to replace? I replaced draugr male naked in more nasty critter and that did nothing. It also didnt break anything. Please be specific im a newbie to this
Ruby Arziendy Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 14 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said: Archer Mastery Hide contents Video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EXIayfOHVfVPwLTK_KPUjNQatcq1y-V6/view OwO Tell me you're bringing this to Oldrim too. I.... Fukin.... Love it! X3 1
uknowhisname Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 14 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said: Archer Mastery Hide contents Video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EXIayfOHVfVPwLTK_KPUjNQatcq1y-V6/view Awooga 1
Jen-Beef Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 whenever i do a futa character i feel like i always get mixed results (these screenshots are over a couple years) but i see posts here and get frustrated with how hot yall look. i wonder if im doing something wrong. please help my dumb sad dicks is it because i use cbbe? is it because i still play le? what gives? 1
TRX_Trixter Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 3 hours ago, Ruby Arziendy said: OwO Tell me you're bringing this to Oldrim too. I.... Fukin.... Love it! X3 I dont have Oldrim but all statues can be converted with any problems. Im always packing textures in old format, 1
furuLYNN Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 21 hours ago, Elvenar said: Actually, there is. Working just fine. Even for CBBE. thanks my guy. been trying to find some extra futa mods for LE
Elvenar Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 4 hours ago, Jen-Beef said: whenever i do a futa character i feel like i always get mixed results (these screenshots are over a couple years) but i see posts here and get frustrated with how hot yall look. i wonder if im doing something wrong. please help my dumb sad dicks is it because i use cbbe? is it because i still play le? what gives? There are some patches for matching colors of body and dick. Hope you will find one for yourself.
Elvenar Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 2 hours ago, fachrizaltofu said: thanks my guy. been trying to find some extra futa mods for LE You're welcome! I know the drill. If you need something else just ask. 1
Ruby Arziendy Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 5 hours ago, Jen-Beef said: whenever i do a futa character i feel like i always get mixed results (these screenshots are over a couple years) but i see posts here and get frustrated with how hot yall look. i wonder if im doing something wrong. please help my dumb sad dicks is it because i use cbbe? is it because i still play le? what gives? Well, I like yours so far so I dont think that you're that bad there ^^ And I use CBBE as well (Tho the HDT version so I can have some physics with the body as well as other functions that some mods can use) and while I find some creations in here quite impresive I dont necesarily feel envious about them, but more like inspired! XD. I dont think that the body you use matters much but more like how you set everything up. While I see a lot, A LOT, of people using UNP or variants of that one, I personally dont fully like how it looks, maybe cause I grew to love CBBE for being the first body mod I used and like I fell in love with its unique vibe. I'll say that one thing the others do use is ENB mods of sorts (lighting in games is one of those things that can take a huuuuuge performance impact in your system but the visual results can feel like night and day, just compare a game like Cyberpunk in low settings and see screenshots done with Path Tracing or something like that, is like suddenly you jumped on a movie set to be released in 4 years from now lol), also some other details like special accesory mods suchs as nails, unique outfit parts, even the location where the screenshots are taken can make a huge difference. Do a screenshot in a vanilla Skyrim location and it feels, okey, do a screenshot on an area like the ones that Aether Suite introduces and suddenly it feels like a picture taken from an Elder Scrolls VI Cyberkiin ? Btw I also play on LE and that is another thing that sooooort of adds up to what I just said. While I do plan to "eventually" jump into SE/AE, the whole process of modding eeeeeeeverything from the ground up to reach my LE version standards..... Puff, the whole idea feels just as endless as trying to make a Cyberpunk sequel done all by myself and that's a big nope for me ^^, 1
Ruby Arziendy Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 On 6/12/2023 at 11:39 PM, uknowhisname said: Part 1 of a little series I might continue SkyrimSE 2023-06-12 14-02-48-098_Slomo (online-video-cutter.com).mp4 6 MB · 0 downloads Hide contents Hey Sugar, looking for some company tonight? Just so you know It's 500 an hour and 100 for every extra inch... Oh... my... god... So... your place or mine? Hide contents SkyrimSE 2023-06-12 14-41-44-804_Trim_Slomo (online-video-cutter.com).mp4 16.01 MB · 0 downloads Does anyone know if that area has some quest mods of sorts? I really love those enviroments but like so far it seems like a more interactive screenshots area but not much beyond that and gosh its kinda sad uwu
TRX_Trixter Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 Just wondering: what do you think abot this type of statues? I mean porn instead of my slassic erotic type statues. Im worked on next statue with Trixie yesterday and that girl pissed me off... a little. Spoiler 12
Ruby Arziendy Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 27 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said: Just wondering: what do you think abot this type of statues? I mean porn instead of my slassic erotic type statues. Im worked on next statue with Trixie yesterday and that girl pissed me off... a little. Hide contents Does this answer your question? XD 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now