FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 5/30/2024 at 4:31 PM, ichistars08 said:

I think my wording is very bad sorry for that.
this is how its work.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Open your outfit in outfit studio, in this case I'll make example with coco's pinup cheongsam.
image.png.6afc18f5e34686b1512335541f5a21c3.png
2. add any futa mod bodyslide project into current project, for example I use donnerwetter's futa mod. I'ts convenient to this because it's already have a low poly penis collision mesh since you don't want to use a high poly mesh just for a collision mesh. Then delete the mesh you don't need. In my case, I just want to penis mesh to collide not including the balls so I don't use it.
image.thumb.png.13e41aca994e07f49d857253a8897492.png
3. change the penis mesh partition flag, make it the same with the outfit virtual body partition flag. on coco's, the virtual body use partition 32, we change the partition of penis mesh to 32 so we can merge it. why merge it? because that is the easiest way to add a collision without adding another mesh to the xml file.
image.png.62fa8371e86fb9c8141714786e00f38c.png
4. save it and build the bodyslide.
5. if you get the falling body issue then you have no other choice than to add the genital bones to the xml file of the nif.
22.png.6f92224f5f501ec54f3b8e5a7b455390.png11.png.58ca9f13422d3f1a74fa97aeecadedc5.png

Ahh!! Thank you so much for the detailed information!!!

I was wondering has anybody made clothing replacers, not the armors but all clothes in the game to have bulges? I'm trying to make my game have diversity some females and futas.

9 hours ago, RAAM626 said:

I was wondering has anybody made clothing replacers, not the armors but all clothes in the game to have bulges? I'm trying to make my game have diversity some females and futas.

The Ultimate Body Enhancer is the closest thing you will find to that as all clothing has a built-in option to give them crotch bulges in BodySlide.

On 5/6/2024 at 10:01 PM, donnerwetter said:

MOD UPDATE: Vaginaless 3BA - Diamond Skin 2.4b & Restored WetFunction Redux Compatibility

I finally updated the Diamond Skin patches for Vaginaless 3BA to Diamond Skin 2.4b. The main changes are a darker shade of nipples for the dark nipple variants and the addition of new chubby normal maps

Yx7UBgJJ_o.png

Thanks to a tip by a Nexus user, I finally managed to fix WetFunctionRedux on all of my UBE Anus bodies (including regular UBE Anus)

ntVAPlGn_o.png

DOWNLOAD

Now, if someone had a tip that helped me get to the bottom of all the reports about broken SMP belly nodes... 🤔

Are these meshes/textures intended to be used with a specific race or are they intended as a replacer for all females in the game?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, notfred said:

Are these meshes/textures intended to be used with a specific race or are they intended as a replacer for all females in the game?

They can be used for both. I personally use them with custom races.

Edited by donnerwetter
15 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The Ultimate Body Enhancer is the closest thing you will find to that as all clothing has a built-in option to give them crotch bulges in BodySlide.

Thanks for the replay! 😁 I'll give it a look, also has datboi taken down his futa armor wardrobe? I have the original mod I just need to know what all the armor resources are, majority of the clothes are invisible or bright purple 

22 hours ago, Faithful32 said:

Surprised there isn't a futa-based follower with voice acting (more like voice alteration) in the same vein as Misty Skye or something

There is one (that can be posted to this site, anyway, and already has, that being), Galesse Barkwing in either Skyrim's Shrouded Secret version or Dirtyborn version (if one selects the dialogue option to make her into one).

有没有大佬改进升级一下Slut Shout
传奇版:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1085-sexlab-slut-shout-v25c/
重置版:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19195-sexlab-slut-shout-sse-25c/
原版覆盖的龙皮太丑,求优化,个人尝试过吧亚龙人皮肤编辑一下替换,
但是这MOD同一个DDS即覆盖身体,又覆盖脑袋,实在不会弄!!
如果大佬能改一改,分成几个DDS分别覆盖身体和头部就好了!

Is there anyone out there who can improve and upgrade Slut Shout?
The original version of the dragon skin is too ugly, please optimize, I have tried to edit the sub-dragon skin to replace it, but the same DDS that covers the body and the head is really ugly!
I've tried to edit and replace the skin of the Aragonauts, but the same DDS covers both the body and the head, so I really can't do it!
If you can change it to cover the body and head in several DDS, it would be great!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)