FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

19 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

you should be able to use cathedral assets optimizer for the le version

as for the unp variant... when it comes to futa mods, cbbe is the way to go(sense there is more support for this body)

CBBE has more support? Thats kind of unexpected in my experience, I thought UNP or SevenBase was the more common. I did do a merge down of TRX futa with Nif Optimizer and then rebuilt the mod, worked pretty well, just a bit annoying was all

3 hours ago, Xylixis said:

I'm unsure as to which pose it is, that is why I asked

yea look in his files and you will see that he recently added new poses and if you scroll a bit down towards the bottom page it will say "whats new in version 30/01" its just gonna show you the number not the pose name. Assume one of the futa poses is either 115 or 440

4 hours ago, RubyRZND said:

What interactions mod is that? I don't recall those menu options.

This is not a mod. This is a screenshot from my drafts. I'm trying to create a follower-redguard. I'm trying to create interesting quests and a system to interact with her. And a little love story. I'm trying to figure out how to work in Creation Kit. Don't pay attention. Just enjoy the picture.

ScreenShot316.png.4d88a91895aad5fe685071be646c3de9.png

ScreenShot319.png.9bf8334bde1beef250b607c49366de8c.png

ScreenShot317.png.19952af35bbf24055f2e8f3daa6c8c87.png

Male addon version

Yep. This is a little off topic but i dint know where is better to post this info. Last few mons i have something like a schizophrenia on this  theme: a lot of people asking me about male version but when i post any info about this its looks like noone interest in this at all O_o. 

Honestly i dont know what to do. Looks like i need some pills or something....

Edited by TRX_Trixter
7 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I noticed PS Boss's new statue come out. So....is this version available please?  :)

I converted it for Oblivion... Now I don't remember how to make a new collision for it in Skyrim.

But I remember that this is a big hemorrhoid (with a collision) ... 

And, even if it is done correctly, the collision will not have a sound (from blows or from arrows) - it is reluctant to bother. 

Just now, TDA said:

I converted it for Oblivion... Now I don't remember how to make a new collision for it in Skyrim.

But I remember that this is a big hemorrhoid (with a collision) ... 

And, even if it is done correctly, the collision will not have a sound (from blows or from arrows) - it is reluctant to bother. 

OK, no worries!