FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

11 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

@Dr.StrongDong static mesh versionStatic.nif bun making this via NifScope....

@DJOTO, @helioskrill honestly i just hate spears XDDD.  Ok may be i will do this but later (lack of time for main projects), but anyway i will need better references.

Thank you so much for this TRX, It looks good in game. Though I don't think I can share the statues here, because PsBoss doesn't want statues posted anywhere else.

Screenshot_61.jpg

Edited by Dr.StrongDong
6 hours ago, Dr.StrongDong said:

Thank you so much for this TRX, It looks good in game. Though I don't think I can share the statues here, because PsBoss doesn't want statues posted anywhere else.

Screenshot_61.jpg

Great!

You can send your work to other people by PM with permission for personal only use. 

I will post here tangent normal for this model. But little bit later.

@Dr.StrongDong i made for you a texture package with stone material (as on my statues) in 4k resolution (you can downscale it if you need). Now you will have tangent normalmap (blue one) for more proper model view.

Just copy in NifScope shader settings from any of my statues and replace with it existing one on flaccid model. 

Stone.7z

Edited by TRX_Trixter

TRX Addon 2.0 some current janges list

Already done

1. 5 regular addons

2. 5 no balls addons

3. No balls slider removed from regular addon. Now its will be new standalone option with its own sliders set.

4. Texturesets and armoraddons for each race:

Default = nord, redguard, imperial, breton. 

Argonian   

DarkElf

HighElf

Khajiit

Orc

WoodElf

5. More smooth skinning for regular version

6. Two new sliders

a) Shaft inflate 2

Spoiler

3.png.aeadd6a9c980f939665a47b58494495c.png

b) Shaft Root Form for more cylindrical root

Spoiler

slder 0

1.png.1086b16b0e7dc292fde0b4402c1ee000.png

slider 100

2.png.4c48b20302b357d0cfe8184acb48f420.png

Now in work

1. No ball option:  sliders, skinning, textyures adaptation for better model look

2. Build in Pubic hairs option for regular and no balls addons

Current issues

1. Little freazes in SOS menu with 10 active addons. Maybe its just my problem. Not critical at all

2. Mess with active addons list (addons alphabetical order) in SOS addon menu and SOS MCM. Reason - random order of addons activation. Serching for solution.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
3 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

I will post here tangent normal for this model. But little bit later.

Speaking of normals, is it possible to prevent the nif-exporter from updating model normals when exporting? And are there any programs where in general these normals can be edited - as if it were a suclpting mode?

5 minutes ago, TDA said:

Speaking of normals, is it possible to prevent the nif-exporter from updating model normals when exporting? And are there any programs where in general these normals can be edited - as if it were a suclpting mode?

With all models im working in 3ds max. All texture work - in SP + Photoshop. So when i export model from max im not using materials or replace them in nif file for good one for this model from any vanilla nifs.

Editing normals.... Photoshop / Gimp / SP. But really good way - rebake normalmap after model editing.

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

But really good way - rebake normalmap after model editing.

I'd love to rebake, but 3ds max freezes as soon as the Projection modifier is added (the model I want to take the normals -1.5 million polygons )...

Edited by TDA
19 minutes ago, TDA said:

I'd love to rebake, but 3ds max freezes as soon as the Projection modifier is added (the model I want to take the normals -1.5 million polygons )...

If you dont have good hardware this will be a problem in any software. You can try to bake it in SP. It uses little bit different algoritm then 3ds max.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
6 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

@Dr.StrongDong i made for you a texture package with stone material (as on my statues) in 4k resolution (you can downscale it if you need). Now you will have tangent normalmap (blue one) for more proper model view.

Just copy in NifScope shader settings from any of my statues and replace with it existing one on flaccid model. 

Stone.7z 48.63 MB · 5 downloads

Awesome, Thanks for this, i've just been using the statues normals to make due, because I haven't learned how to make textures yet

11 minutes ago, bigglebojiggle said:

Looks good, it'd be cool if the did a unp variant too (or an LE version)

you should be able to use cathedral assets optimizer for the le version

as for the unp variant... when it comes to futa mods, cbbe is the way to go(sense there is more support for this body)