FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Update 1.03

I updated my Blood Raven futa conversion. Well, in all honesty it's sadly more of a downgrade- since I couldn't figure out how to add bulge physics in a way that I was happy with, I just deleted them all together and made everything static. The bottoms look kinda bad given how jiggly everything else is with CBBE 3BA, but until someone figures out a jiggle solution that doesn't interfere with SOS, there's nothing else I can do.

Anyway, it looks like I hadn't included the small variant in the last version I posted, so at least there's something positive. Here are the three sizes:

Spoiler

Small

ScreenShot5.png.424d3cb247ba70464f7519f370c7c877.png

Normal

ScreenShot4.png.8cd3314cc3b01c999af2bb0486043207.png

Large

ScreenShot6.png.a1db36e6c045a7a5de0bd623e1c576e5.png

NOTE: You can't just install my edit with Mod Organizer/NMM, manual installation required

Requirements:

• Original mod
  • ERF CBBE Futanari Addon (for textures)

Installation instructions:

1. Obtain original https://modbooru.com/mods/blood-raven.557, install with mod manager of your choosing
  2. After completing step 1, navigate to the Blood Raven mod folder and combine the contents of the CalienteTools folder from my archive with the already existing CalienteTools folder
  3. Select an .esp from my archive according to whether you chose the High Heel Sound version or not
  4. Choose between regular futanari and vaginaless versions and build the Small, Normal and Large futa outfits along with their schlongs. (While you have to build the outfits and the schlongs separately, they are combined ingame.)
  5. Add them to your inventory using AddItemMenu

DOWNLOAD

Blood Raven Futa Conversion 1.03.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
10 hours ago, gringoo said:

Йо, какую прическу ты использовал? а еще как ты добился такого блеска кожи?

заранее спасибо

Hair:

• ks Hairdos - Renewal for SE

• [Dint999] New HDT Physics for KS-SG Hairs

Wet skin here ↓↓↓↓↓

Enjoy!!!

8 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

sample_42daa0efe978b341e0022449665db4ca7035bdb3_LI.jpg

that looks super real like can it get thick veins and nuts too? also what happen to other cock mod ?

For now you see only base model. I finish for it some balls sliders (list on the left side) but htere are still a lot of work with refining details of anatomy (like uhretra zone etc...) 

5.png.e1863e54c14c10851aba9a821ffa67c4.png

So i think any one of you can make your suggestions about sliders you want for this shlong type.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
5 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

For now you see only base model. I finish for it some balls sliders (list on the left side) but htere are still a lot of work with refining details of anatomy (like uhretra zone etc...) 

So i think any one of you can make your suggestions about sliders you want for this shlong type.

The most obvious would be Flare, I suppose. The next would be sub-sheath/shaft sections.

9 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

does this realistic3d modal of a horse cock help understand what hoarse dick looks like for your modal? what I was asking?

sample_42daa0efe978b341e0022449665db4ca7035bdb3.jpg

16 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

7 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

does this realistic3d modal of a horse cock help understand what hoarse dick looks like for your modal? what I was asking?

I'd also like to echo the request for sliders to make the balls more defined, round and droopy, with a thinner "waistline"- if possible, I'd like to see them implemented on the regular version too.

For visual reference, here's one of my ERF CBBE Futanari presets next to my attempts at achieving the same look on the TRX schlong's balls:

chlng.png.23e177bb6035a51f20ec147820bd8e90.png

While the TRX schlong is more realistic, with ERF's schlong it's easier to emulate the futanari hentai artwork look I'm going for

Edited by donnerwetter
5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I'd also like to echo the request for sliders to make the balls more defined, round and droopy, with a thinner "waistline"- if possible, I'd like to see them implemented on the regular version too.

For visual reference, here's one of my ERF CBBE Futanari presets next to my attempts at achieving the same look on the TRX schlong's balls:

chlng.png.23e177bb6035a51f20ec147820bd8e90.png

While the TRX schlong is more realistic, with ERF's schlong it's easier to emulate the futanari hentai artwork look I'm going for

Ok