FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

5 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

WIP image from the ball less horse cock. 

Nice but I doubt a futa would have a sheath around the base. In fact it looks like she has some weird growth coming out of her skin rather than something that's seamless with her body. I know that's how the version w/balls handles it but it's really pronounced without them.

3 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Nice but I doubt a futa would have a sheath around the base. In fact it looks like she has some weird growth coming out of her skin rather than something that's seamless with her body. I know that's how the version w/balls handles it but it's really pronounced without them.

You are right, but its to late to make this change... but there are also images with similar looking sheaths. 

9 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

You are right, but its to late to make this change... but there are also images with similar looking sheaths. 

Not sure if it's part of the project, but I'd say you use the trick "Bad Dog" used for his Khajiit / Argonian style schlongs.

a550416bc0f7a63f5cc8165c76ceb294-argonia

To be honest, when I saw the picture I was even reminded on the "watcher of the lake", from the LOTR movies. You remember how he opened his mouth after his head emerged? If the schlong comes out likes this from what seems to be a second sort of vagina, that would be quite the thing. If it's possible doing it within a reasonable amount of effort... and with an optic people would actually want to have.

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, but how do I make Sexlab recognize my character as a male for animation purposes? I set the (female) characters gender to male, but I'm still defaulting to female animations when acting as the agressor in Defeat and during Sexlab Arousal masturbation events. 

2 hours ago, NigglyWiggly420 said:

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, but how do I make Sexlab recognize my character as a male for animation purposes? I set the (female) characters gender to male, but I'm still defaulting to female animations when acting as the agressor in Defeat and during Sexlab Arousal masturbation events. 

Unfortunately some mods do not check the Sexlab gender, but the actual base game flag. However, iirc Defeat should work with the Sexlab gender, Arousal masturbation doesn't, but I could be misremembering.

Im not if its the right place for this but I am having a problem that my skin texture is overriding my schlong texture when I've customized some armour to have a built in schlong. I haven't modified the armour's ESP, I've just changed the slot for the schlong to be the same as the armour in outfit studio and it looks fine in nifskope and outfit studio.

I dont have this problem if I equip the schlong cage on its own in game.

I have a similar problem when I try to modify my CBBE body with a new hdt vaj that have different textures. 

How can I fix this?

enb2019_8_10_07_44_42.png

ScreenShot4.png

On 12/19/2018 at 11:14 PM, Gunslicer said:

Body Texture is Fair Skin Complexion mixed with SG Female Texture.

Body Shape is 7B Bombshell with slightly smaller breasts.

Eyes and Eyebrow modified by me from the mod Temptress Race.

And I have the preset, among the thousand characters I did I can not stop using this character (I usually turn my character into a follower and make another character to play).

...aaaand the hair is from the mod BDO Heled Outfit 1.0.

Preset and Textures and Eyes here. (because there is no way to find somewhere else, it's a little messy).

Let me know if you have any doubts or questions. 

link is broken, can you reupload