FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Okay. I am totally lost. I looked over the last.... Bunch of pages, and I have read all the things on the Futa main page, and I am simply lost.

With SE, is there a Futa addon for the CBBE body? I got SOS SE, but all the futa stuff I am seeing for Oldrim, and not the SE version. 

Please help. >.<

6 hours ago, Angylika said:

Okay. I am totally lost. I looked over the last.... Bunch of pages, and I have read all the things on the Futa main page, and I am simply lost.

With SE, is there a Futa addon for the CBBE body? I got SOS SE, but all the futa stuff I am seeing for Oldrim, and not the SE version. 

Please help. >.<

Special Edition is (mostly) backward compatible.  The old addons should work.

On 6/22/2016 at 2:34 AM, between3and26characters said:

here is my SOS Dog Knot edit, the canine penis comes with the husky dog from the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy Pack

the dog balls are too far from the knot, so I 'cut' the balls of dog and put the bear balls

don't worry the dog and the bear are still alive :classic_ph34r:

1. SOS - Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On FauxFurry Futa support version.

2. REDROCKETv2.rar dog knot bodyslide.

3. More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition textures.

4. build on bodyslide then in the game, look for 'carlos32 Canine' on Scholongs of Skyrim MCM.

Screens

Reveal hidden contents

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

I've been trying to get this working but I am having difficulties with the textures. I have newest version of More Nasty Critters: SLAL edition installed but the Red Rocket penis is still showing now textures. I am guessing maybe NMC's updated file paths or files no longer match what this mod was set to. Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I really would like to have it for my wolf lady. Thank you in advance

4 hours ago, Some skrublord said:

Ooo, I really like the eyes and horns, any chance for a link to them or a nod in the direction of them?

1. Astaroth horns https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847

2. Horns from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7827-argonian-to-anthro-dragon-tf-pack/ 

I combined them and reshaped a bit in outfit studio

3. The eyes are from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66364, eye numbered 31 to be precise, but modified in gimp and increased "emmisive Multiple" in eye mesh 

On 9/13/2019 at 2:33 AM, Haxx001 said:

Could you tell me what they are?

SOS B3lisario UNP 0.9, ERF's High Poly, SOS Female Schlongifier (no schlong addon) by Erundil, SOS females HD Bodyslide, VectorPlexus Muscular UNP for futas, FutanariPrisoner follower add-on, SOS Gender Bender, some physics XMLs...

On 9/7/2019 at 11:21 PM, Shi-ku said:

I've been trying to get this working but I am having difficulties with the textures. I have newest version of More Nasty Critters: SLAL edition installed but the Red Rocket penis is still showing now textures. I am guessing maybe NMC's updated file paths or files no longer match what this mod was set to. Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I really would like to have it for my wolf lady. Thank you in advance

your right yo need to update the file paths for the textures.

Open up the schlong on outfit studio and right click the mesh to show its properties then click on textures and update the file paths. 

You can do this by looking through the textures of MNC and finding the wolf penis or something textures and copying the paths into the mesh. 

I'm not sure if I am allowed but I've uploaded mesh with the correct file paths you just need to overwrite it with the mesh in the shape data folder.

DOGKNOT.nif

5 hours ago, rijjz1 said:

your right yo need to update the file paths for the textures.

Open up the schlong on outfit studio and right click the mesh to show its properties then click on textures and update the file paths. 

You can do this by looking through the textures of MNC and finding the wolf penis or something textures and copying the paths into the mesh. 

I'm not sure if I am allowed but I've uploaded mesh with the correct file paths you just need to overwrite it with the mesh in the shape data folder.

DOGKNOT.nif 93.41 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks so much for the assistance! I was able to find the file paths for the textures. The one I had turned out to require from creature features. I was able to get it working. After some test playing though I had a weird error. My game crashed because of a corrupted nif stating it came from the original mod. I think all I have done to it though was run bodyslide like it was instructed. Could merging SoS addons cause some kind of glitch?

7 hours ago, Squeam1 said:

Hey guys

Im new to modding skyrim and i've been wondering which skyrim should i use: LE or SE?

I've read few threads including this one (main page) and Im not sure (some comments are outdated)

Those gifs above looks awesome ;)

SSE is 64bit, meaning no "out of memory" crashes, as well as better VFX(godrays, sparkling snow, etc.), but last I checked Oldrim SKSE has more features, and quite a few big-name modders have either retired or disappeared, leaving their mods without SSE support.  In addition, SSE has higher hardware requirements.

6 hours ago, digital_dovah said:

SSE is 64bit, meaning no "out of memory" crashes, as well as better VFX(godrays, sparkling snow, etc.), but last I checked Oldrim SKSE has more features, and quite a few big-name modders have either retired or disappeared, leaving their mods without SSE support.  In addition, SSE has higher hardware requirements.

Yeah i did some research before asking the question. I know that sse is far more stable then oldrim, but let me correct myself:

If I want to play Skyrim with a lot of mods (loverslab mods especially :3) then I go with oldrim.

And if I want to have smooth and stable Skyrim then i choose sse version.

Is it true?

6 hours ago, Squeam1 said:

Yeah i did some research before asking the question. I know that sse is far more stable then oldrim, but let me correct myself:

If I want to play Skyrim with a lot of mods (loverslab mods especially :3) then I go with oldrim.

And if I want to have smooth and stable Skyrim then i choose sse version.

Is it true?

Correct to a degree.  Most oldrim mods can be used with SSE by updating the plugin files with the CK.  More info can be found in this Reddit thread.

22 hours ago, Squeam1 said:

Hey guys

Im new to modding skyrim and i've been wondering which skyrim should i use: LE or SE?

I've read few threads including this one (main page) and Im not sure (some comments are outdated)

Those gifs above looks awesome ;)

This comes up frequently on here, and the posts get merged into a megathread.  Try reading through some of the newer posts there for more info, you're getting off topic for this particular thread.

2 hours ago, digital_dovah said:

Correct to a degree.  Most oldrim mods can be used with SSE by updating the plugin files with the CK.  More info can be found in this Reddit thread.

The info about tools in that thread is out of date.  Cathedral Assets Optimizer is a newer all-in-one tool that can handle loose files like NIF Optimizer and also manage archives so you don't need BSA Unpacker.  Also, re-saving the ESP in the SE Creation Kit isn't strictly needed; a lot of SE conversions don't bother updating the ESP.

Anyway, here's a cheatsheet of the main criteria for whether a mod needs to be converted:

1. It contains meshes, animations, and/or textures - these must be run through an optimizer to ensure they're compatible with SE.
  2. It uses a BSA file to store its loose files - the files must either be extracted or repacked into a SE-compatible archive.  If the archive contains meshes, animations, and/or textures, refer to item 1.
  3. It adds new NPCs - the ESP must be re-saved in the new Creation Kit to create SE-compatible facegen data.

Mods that use a SKSE DLL file can not be converted, the DLL needs to be redone to work with the SSE executable.

Skyrim SE. I've come across (no pun intended) a problem with the mod Sexlab Squirt SE and Cumshot SE.

Sexlab Squirt SE does not appear to recognize any schlong equipped female - i.e. Futa, like Kalena Rios or Prisoner.

So the mod applies a squirt on orgasm, while Cumshot applies an ejaculation.

The problem is, the Squirt causes the ejaculation animation to go in a loop, and once it has started it is impossible to stop it, meaning you have to roll back a save.

I have tried to drop the NPC Squirt Chance slider bar to 0, and this sometimes works. But it's not a real asnwer.

Has anyone a solution to this problem short of removing Sexlab Squirt from their load order?  I have placed comments on the Squirt Support, and on the two Futa NPCs, too.

I guess the real solution is a script to force Sexlab Squirt SSE to recognise Futa, presumably using the Sexlab Gender choice for the NPC or the existence of a Schlong or something. But scripting is a skill way beyond me.  ?

Thanks!

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Skyrim SE. I've come across (no pun intended) a problem with the mod Sexlab Squirt SE and Cumshot SE.

Sexlab Squirt SE does not appear to recognize any schlong equipped female - i.e. Futa, like Kalena Rios or Prisoner.

So the mod applies a squirt on orgasm, while Cumshot applies an ejaculation.

The problem is, the Squirt causes the ejaculation animation to go in a loop, and once it has started it is impossible to stop it, meaning you have to roll back a save.

I have tried to drop the NPC Squirt Chance slider bar to 0, and this sometimes works. But it's not a real asnwer.

Has anyone a solution to this problem short of removing Sexlab Squirt from their load order?  I have placed comments on the Squirt Support, and on the two Futa NPCs, too.

I guess the real solution is a script to force Sexlab Squirt SSE to recognise Futa, presumably using the Sexlab Gender choice for the NPC or the existence of a Schlong or something. But scripting is a skill way beyond me.  ?

Thanks!

This been happening to me on LE too for ages, my only way was sacrifice SL Squirt tbh.