[Sims3] Kinkyworld TV complete: guide and package

May I ask where did you get the pole dancing object used in the exhibitionist channel?

Honestly, I don't remember.

The package I have is named SeeMyu_TheExoticPole, and I have it in a folder named PussNHeels Exotic Pole. Try to google these.

The Exotic Pole by PussNHeels is just a decorative object, it doesn't have any poses or animations. There is a pose pack for it on MtS, but that's just poses and no anims. Maybe you have another hack or something that adds interactions to it.

I attached the files needed for the exotic poledance.  Credits should go to Puss 'N Heels for creating the pole as custom content, Umpa for creating the dance animation and Kicker for creating the mod to interact with the pole using the dance animation.

PoleDance.zip

In the "PoleDance.zip" file, put these 4 files in your mods folder:

-Animated_Poledance.package

-Anims_DOAX2_PoleDance.txt

-Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package

-SeeMyu_TheExoticPole.package

The pole should be located under "Decorations" in Buy Mode.  Check underneath the "All" column.

See link below:

http://modthesims.info/t/488125

(The 12th comment, which is by Nemiga talks about where to download the content for the mod and who created it)

I attached the files needed for the exotic poledance.  Credits should go to Puss 'N Heels for creating the pole as custom content, Umpa for creating the dance animation and Kicker for creating the mod to interact with the pole using the dance animation.

attachicon.gifPoleDance.zip

The pole should be located under "Decorations" in Buy Mode.  Check underneath the "All" column.

See link below:

(The 12th comment, which is by Nemiga talks about where to download the content for the mod and who created it)

Awesome! Thank you so much.

• 1 month later...

See link below:

the animations made my paramedic sim's wife suddenly overly attractive :P thank you for this XD she thank you

• 7 months later...

Quick question: it seems to me that, ever since I replaced the standand Kinky World TV "videos" with this one, watching the "Kinky One" channel does not give wohoo skill experience for my sim any more. Swtiching to "Kinky Lesbian" circumvents it. Has anyone else noticed that? Maybe it's just a coincidence and I messed something else up.

See link below:

i've tested this mod and man could be really awesome if someone could cod it to work like that other mod

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545321

and we could add it to community lots to make like "strip-clubs and have peoples dancing on then for money, could be really cool.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...