Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

When i plan a permanent slave camp and i go away and come back my slaves are dead but they where protectet 

if you placed the camp in an area thats set to respawn every x number of days, you might need greater protection in those areas

do not care about the dialogues ......SL plays only lesbian anims , Soulgem oven considers NPC a woman ...end more ....can't remember now .

CliftonJD  writes that fixed this problem..... maybe because of this..... hmmm

pahe has never had sgo consider men as women or women as men so my fix to pahe animations wouldn't help here:

if for some reason sgo is getting the wrong gender of the slave that would explain why home sweet home is also playing the wrong animations - cast the sexlab debug at that slave and check its gender from sexlab, if sexlab says its female then change it back from sexlab

if sexlab knows its a male then you'll need to post the log of it the next time you see the lesbian animations

I don't know if anyone has noted this, but for me the tokens only work (can be activated) if you have one of them in your inventory. If it's a stack of those, it won't work.

I don't know if anyone has noted this, but for me the tokens only work (can be activated) if you have one of them in your inventory. If it's a stack of those, it won't work.

I haven't noticed that before but I'll give it a go tomorrow.

have some question here

played on new game:

1/ when cast slave info spell to my slave suddenly i got attack by all my slave in the room (currently at Restless hunter). how to check slave stat?

2/ how many trainer can we have in house? (try at restless hunter only can have 1 trainer), while i choose other slave with 70 sub there no dialogue "meet your new trainer" in my new slave dialogue)

By the way great mod! thanks for sharing

I take that back, the bug went away for... some reason. I have no idea what caused that.

But.. I can't place a house token in the vanilla buyable houses, with and without the cell upgrade. It just says "you cannot keep slaves here".

Has anyone else had issues with sex animations not firing? I'm using the newly released addon in leu of pahe.g.

I'm still doing some testing, even migrated to mod organizer. Hopefully this is just some skyrim wizardry on my end.

EDIT:

I've been playing other games for a few months. Started a new game. Did not think to register Zaz in the MCM nor did I install Sexlab in the MCM.

That cleared up everything. It's the little things that trip me up.

I take that back, the bug went away for... some reason. I have no idea what caused that.

But.. I can't place a house token in the vanilla buyable houses, with and without the cell upgrade. It just says "you cannot keep slaves here".

Fixed in 0.95b, available in the Download section.  If you have the mod installed already, it's a matter of copying 2 files from the new zip file.  Read here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/?p=1585976

About the cellar in Lakeview Manor; The ladder out from the cellar was non-existent until I installed the Lakeview Extended - Hearthfire mod from Nexus. Not a huge deal except that I had to enter the cellar to build all of the upgrades before activating the Lakeview mod, and then I had to disable the wall now blocking the slave pen from this mod because the Lakeview mod replaced it. I don't know if this mod intentionally works with the extended manor mod for the ladder though, and I'm 99% sure the Lakeview mod wasn't installed in a previous save before activating this one and building the manor. I did have Draco's home mods installed before using the Lakeview Extended instead.

If I could make a request, could slave trainers also build slave stats besides submission? Once submission is built up, it's difficult to train other stats because slaves are too compliant.  Exterior camp trainers could train combat and anger using archery targets and practice dummies for example.

Running .95 BTW, about to try rev b now, and thanks for all the work!

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm looking forward to more of your work. I'll check the PAHE forum for potential conflicts then. I have another question though. Slaves sold through HSH, either to the guards in mines or at the slave auctions, repopulate the world wearing only what outfits they're wearing when they move out of my slave inventory. Bandits sold to the mine guards reappear as bandits in the wild wearing miner's outfits for example. Everyone else ends up naked in the wild since I strip them of anything valuable before sale. Accessories and weapons re-spawn like normal though, and the slave auction medallions do not reappear. Any ideas there?  

Another request too please. The cellar ladder in the Restless Hunter is too narrow. Slaves constantly block the path doing animated training or just in wandering around, and I end up spending a good deal of time just to get in and out off the cellar for inventory management. Any way to widen that corridor in future revisions?

Yeah I need to revisit the layout of the Hunter's basement :)

Not sure what to do about the naked bandit thing... I'm not sure how these get re-used after being deleted. I can check with the PAHE team, they seem to have tackled this problem.

About the cellar in Lakeview Manor; The ladder out from the cellar was non-existent until I installed the Lakeview Extended - Hearthfire mod from Nexus. Not a huge deal except that I had to enter the cellar to build all of the upgrades before activating the Lakeview mod, and then I had to disable the wall now blocking the slave pen from this mod because the Lakeview mod replaced it. I don't know if this mod intentionally works with the extended manor mod for the ladder though, and I'm 99% sure the Lakeview mod wasn't installed in a previous save before activating this one and building the manor. I did have Draco's home mods installed before using the Lakeview Extended instead.

If I could make a request, could slave trainers also build slave stats besides submission? Once submission is built up, it's difficult to train other stats because slaves are too compliant.  Exterior camp trainers could train combat and anger using archery targets and practice dummies for example.

what version of pahe are you using

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm looking forward to more of your work. I'll check the PAHE forum for potential conflicts then. I have another question though. Slaves sold through HSH, either to the guards in mines or at the slave auctions, repopulate the world wearing only what outfits they're wearing when they move out of my slave inventory. Bandits sold to the mine guards reappear as bandits in the wild wearing miner's outfits for example. Everyone else ends up naked in the wild since I strip them of anything valuable before sale. Accessories and weapons re-spawn like normal though, and the slave auction medallions do not reappear. Any ideas there?  

Another request too please. The cellar ladder in the Restless Hunter is too narrow. Slaves constantly block the path doing animated training or just in wandering around, and I end up spending a good deal of time just to get in and out off the cellar for inventory management. Any way to widen that corridor in future revisions?

that's an age old bug aptly named the naked bandit bug, interesting to note tho that selling them thru home sweet home leaves them wearing what you gave them

what version of pahe are you using

that's an age old bug aptly named the naked bandit bug, interesting to note tho that selling them thru home sweet home leaves them wearing what you gave them

I'm starting a new game using 6.1.5, but i haven't gotten far enough to test the ladder. I was having too many conflicts of other mods, and not even save cleaner plus save scalpel could allow me to remove the offending conflicts that I wasn't using anyways. Constant CTDs on saves or save load. I was using 6.1.2, then upgraded to 6.1.3 mid game without a clean save. Pahe has been running much smother this time, but if i run into issues i'll bring them up in that thread.

Good to know about the bandit bug. I'll make sure to equip auctioned slaves because even guards and Inconsequential NPCs had the same problem.

passing this question along to the experts:

I want to thank all people involved improving this awesome mod especially blabla11, CliftonJD, and layam. :)

These enhanced versions are awesome in regards to stability. I had it on my current savegame/playthrough old paradise halls SL extension by blabla11. It never failed or broke anything but this enhanced version is stable as a bear's spine. The upgrading capability deserves strong praise. On my current playthrough I had old SL extention then I upgraded to enhanced version, and then to the latest versions that came out. No bugs, no lags, nada everything works flawless. :)

Also the enhanced version has well thought out feature that if you ensalve a NPC you were suppose to kill in the quest, the quest will update correctly as if you actually killed the NPC instead of getting stalled quest. I always love to enslave those fuckers let them suffer longer. Now I own them. :D

I am curious how do I prove my trust to barkeeper of the Restless Hunter? I want to keep some slaves there. He says I can only do it if I prove myself.

Two options to get into the Restless Hunter:

1) Do the quests. Start by becoming thane of Morthal, Falkreath or Dawnstar. Then talk to the Jarl:

Ask the jarl if you can help them with anything, they will give you the task of catching some criminals and forcing them to work in a mine. The questline ends with a job for the barkeep, after which he will trust you.

2) Be a slacker and set the questline to "optional" in the MCM menu, and talk to the barkeep again. You will skip the questline and get instant access.

HSH modifies the player homes, so if the other mod also makes changes, it probably doesn;t work because they get overwritten. Not sure how changes to cells are applied by subsequent mod (first one wins or last one). So you could try moving the Luxury Addon up or HSH down (it can be anywhere as long as it goes under PAHE)

The new Version is working much better now, but I have still a problem with the renamer. I'm back to the point, where i can't rename The imperial captain from the helgen escape tunnel and The Ritual Master and the Necromancers in Wulfsscull cave. Hateful wenches seem to work properly.