Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Melina is disabled after she is delivered, presumable taken across the sea to whoever wanted her. Sold slaves are disabled as well... they could be handed off to And You Get a Slave, perhaps. I have to stabilize that mod a little bit first, though.

Some of us just naturally abuse mods. If you grab Melina right after turning her in, and enslave her,

she makes a very decent warrior slave - if you bump her stats a bit. I just liked the way she looks - and I already had her sister.

- New options for owners with large homes: Set multiple house (room) markers, tell slaves which cell, room and bedroom they belong to. Affects their sandboxing and BDSM routines.

Does this mean I can put all the cages in the basement, and still allow slaves to work upstairs in separately loaded spaces?

Related question: Can we have a house marker in both the Lakeview house and the Lakeview cellar PAH add-on?

Have to be careful to not get the terminology mixed up :)

House tokens are the thingies you buy from Pardo, and use to place the cages in your homes.

House markers (and cell / bedroom markers) are things you put in your home using the menu in the box next to the slave cage, to tell the mod where the bedrooms, living areas and cells are. As of version 1.0, you can place multiple house markers (this was already possible for bedroom and cell markers)

So: you can use a house token in both Lakeview Cellar and the house itself, and keep slaves in both areas. Since these areas are both in the same "location" (as Skyrim sees things), the slaves will even follow you from the basement to the house and back. But normally they will not do so of their own accord, when sandboxing or when ordered to.

Try this: build cells in the house and the basement. Tell a slave (version 1.0 only) that their cell is in the basement, then take them upstairs and assign them to a bedroom there (put a bedroom marker first). The question is: will the slave go to the basement cell, and to the bedroom upstairs, when ordered to? I haven't actually tried this, but given the way things are designed, it should work.

Same problem, ctding on existing save after installing pahe 1.0 from 0.99

Menu not showing in MCM after installation, Slave Camp tracker displaying, but no menu registering..

have pahe 6.0.5, SAnguine Debauchery plus, Maria Eden, 176+ mods

Need advise

House tokens are the thingies you buy from Pardo, and use to place the cages in your homes.
House markers (and cell / bedroom markers) are things you put in your home using the menu in the box next to the slave cage, to tell the mod where the bedrooms, living areas and cells are. As of version 1.0, you can place multiple house markers (this was already possible for bedroom and cell markers)

So: you can use a house token in both Lakeview Cellar and the house itself, and keep slaves in both areas. Since these areas are both in the same "location" (as Skyrim sees things), the slaves will even follow you from the basement to the house and back. But normally they will not do so of their own accord, when sandboxing or when ordered to.

Try this: build cells in the house and the basement. Tell a slave (version 1.0 only) that their cell is in the basement, then take them upstairs and assign them to a bedroom there (put a bedroom marker first). The question is: will the slave go to the basement cell, and to the bedroom upstairs, when ordered to? I haven't actually tried this, but given the way things are designed, it should work.

Herewith papyrus log

[09/28/2016 - 09:26:59PM] Cannot open store for class "serialstripfunctions", missing file?
[09/28/2016 - 09:26:59PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPageReset" in state "" on object "ConfigMenu".
[09/28/2016 - 09:26:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ConfigMenu to PHHSHStorage (AE008402) because their base types do not match
warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_optionFlagsBuf" - assigning None
stack:
    [PHHSHStorage (AE008402)].ConfigMenu.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (20000802)].SKI_C

Something's wrong with the PHHSHStorage or ConfigMenu, its somehow messing up registration and updates on an already existing PAHE HSH MCM Menu or could be an internal mod conflict ???

Same problem, ctding on existing save after installing pahe 1.0 from 0.99

Menu not showing in MCM after installation, Slave Camp tracker displaying, but no menu registering..

have pahe 6.0.5, SAnguine Debauchery plus, Maria Eden, 176+ mods

Need advise

Comment on upgrade from .99 to 1.0:

I dropped the new version in using Mod Organizer.

The MCM options worked correctly in .99 - and they still work correctly in 1.0.

Did not try 1.0 on a new build.

Will add a house token to the Lakeview cellar - and try your test.

Thanks for the new version!

I can confirm. I'm starting a new play through, saw the 1.00 update, and I am not seeing an MCM for the updated version. Previously ran .97 with no noticeable issues.

Not really sure how to post logs. I'm gonna check google for a bit and see what I can do about it, seems like something I should know already. I am using Mod Organizer for reference.

Really appreciate all the work you've done for this mod. Been a staple for all my games since I found your work.

Someone else posted an issue with MCM as well. Do you get no MCM at all, no menu for this mod, or an entry for the mod that's just a blank page?

Can you start your game and post a log of that please?

edit: If anyone else has a problem with MCM menu or gets a CTD when loading a save, please post a log and revert back to the previous version (let me know if you need the zip)

If someone is running 1.0 on an existing savegame with no problems, let me know as well :)

Only the MCM of HSH is not showing up. All others (PAHE, SL and other Stuff) is normal.

I had problems with loading a savegame too. But after starting a new game, it is all fine here. All old saves are deleted, so i can't show you a log here.

For the MCM:

I post the log later. No time at moment. Papyrus log you mean, right?

Great mod.  Thanks for sharing.

In the optional mods section, And You Get a Slave!" is mentioned.  What is this?

PAH-AYGaS allows you to sell your slaves to other NPC´s.

For example:

You can sell them to a owner of a Inn.

If the Sex-Training is high enough, then they work as prostitutes in this inn.

In the optional mods section, And You Get a Slave!" is mentioned.  What is this?

For example:

Is this a separate mod?  Where would I find it?

For example:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63048-wip-pah-and-you-get-a-slave/

For example:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63048-wip-pah-and-you-get-a-slave/

Excellent.  Thanks for that.

The slaves will only dance if you sit down and they are following you.

By the way, I found the cause of the issue of slaves not dancing. You need to have FNIS Spells installed for this to work since that contains the cyclic dance animations. The new Pose feature also requires this mod. I will add it as an optional dependency.

I also found the cause of the crash / MCM menu problem, and I will release a working version 1.0 today!

The slaves will only dance if you sit down and they are following you.

By the way, I found the cause of the issue of slaves not dancing. You need to have FNIS Spells installed for this to work since that contains the cyclic dance animations. The new Pose feature also requires this mod. I will add it as an optional dependency.

I also found the cause of the crash / MCM menu problem, and I will release a working version 1.0 today!

Can we drop 1.0A right in place of 1.0 - or do we need to roll back?

1.0a

Package looks good - but I still have the same problem I had on 1.0.

Restless Hunter is not treated as a slave home. My slaves don't get a dialog option to stay there.

I tried turning off Quests Required in the MCM. That did not help.

I had a slave living at Restless Hunter. I gave her Time to go and then she had no option to stay there.

Everything else looks good.