Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

I'm new to Paradise Halls and I have a few questions: Might sound stupid:

1. How can I make the NPC's of this mod look good? I'm usin Babes of Skyrim fulI as replacer and I get a colour mismatch between Face and Body on nearly all NPC's in this mod.

2. How come that i got a message saying that my Slaves died. They still are in the camp. 

3. How log does it take from the moment i put them into trainig until the Data gets updated/the trainig has effects? Are there any Limits(how much training they can get)?

4 Are there any known conflicts with the newer PaHe Versions?

5. I have skipped the questline for my first tests and wonder if i loose some of the benefits. 

1) Go to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53669-wip-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home-v092-22-04-16/?p=1559766 and install the facedata from that zip.  That should fix it

2) Maybe some NPC thing attacked the camp?  Your slaves aren't 100% safe there as they will aggro wildlife and bandits, but posting a strong follower as guard can mitigate the risk.

3) They get trained up to 70 submission.  It takes quite a while, but you should see sone increase after an in game day.

4) No, they should work together well

5) No. You can still get all tokens and upgrades, get the keys to the Hunter, and sell slaves at auction tehre.

I'm new to Paradise Halls and I have a few questions: Might sound stupid:

2. How come that i got a message saying that my Slaves died. They still are in the camp. 

4 Are there any known conflicts with the newer PaHe Versions?

actually pahe fixes quite alot of issues with original paraDISE halls, including faction issues between slaves---dead slaves without combat from other non-slaves sounds like battle amongst them. paradise halls halls is known for not removing all the factions during enslavement and pahe fixes those issues for any new slaves captured.

additionally there are behavior changes in pahe6 and later versions that were made with musje's suggestion to blabla giving pahe further compatibility with home sweet home

Guest Long John

@Musje - Is it possible for the tokens to please at some point take the form of StorageUtil (json files)? The file or set of files would contain all of the data (except state related data - would remain in saved game file) for the defined tokens. Basically the camp and slave home cell type token locations could be stored in the json files.

Doing it this way for one would allow for the data to be stored out side of the saved games and also potentially persist across new games. As well as saving and reloading different games.

What would be the advantage of that? The amount of data saved isn't huge.

I can see a use case to offer a separate "save" option that persists across games: it can take some time to set up a house the way you want it, especially with the upcoming version that has a Zaz furtniture placer and allows multiple BDSM markers.  If you have a particular house that you like to use as a base in all your playthroughs, then you could load the layout of that house in a new game. I'll think about adding this... if I am not mistaken; StorageUtil already gets installed with Sexlab so its not an additional requirement (since HSH already needs SL)

Guest Long John

@musje - If you add any negative ends to any current quests or future quests which affect the player and/or followers. Then having the data stored in jsons would speed up setting up and during a save game load or a new game start. The contents of the jsons could potentially be restored automatically (but if the questline needs to be re-done then not activated). With the activation occuring at the appropriate place(s) in the quest line.

Also using jsons could help with save-bloat (the location data is no longer held in the save game) - useful with lots of camps and/or homes not just in Skyrim (or its DLCs).

EDIT 1: It would also allow other users of the modification or content creators to share their json configuration files (thus the token locations). This would enable their modification to be able to be used with your modification right out of the box.

Guest Long John

Well if the locations were stored as jsons then people who use specific mods could create compatible location map jsons for modifications and share them with others (or use as backups). With them stored natively as jsons it would allow for them to be distributed separately from specific saves allowing people to create their own characters but use a custom prepared locations placement.

For content creators (like yourself or new land creators): Having the token locations stored as jsons would allow authors to be able to distribute a pre-created template of tokens for the content. This would allow users of Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home to be able to have this and the content creator's creations working together potentially seamlessly.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the case of the bad ends in any future questlines or current ones the player character and/or followers could have some bad fate befall them. This could occur either as a result of a betrayal, as a result of an slave escape attempt or revenge (former individual working with you or a former slave wanting to turn the tables).

Since the bad end may terminate the questline (or even the character) the player may need to reload or start a new game if the tokens are only stored in saved games then it could lead to issues with getting the setup back how you want it.

Especially if you are running a modification which enables the player character to have but one life to live in the game (with no-reloading options).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maria Eden Prostitution uses a BDSM placing system as well as other placer. The system uses json files to store the placements which can survive a new game or reload.

I see.  Well, it's doable for the BDSM markers, but the next release is already designed to work with other content: any home can be used, and if there is Zaz furniture present, it will be used.  Build a cell in such a home and you're good to go.

I don't see the value of preserving layouts over saves by default: if you have to go back and restart or reload, you lose your edits.  That's the price of going back or starting over.  I may implement saving layouts in separate json files if time allows :)

New version is up, enjoy!

- Unlimited slaves in your home!  Well, the total number of slaves is still 50 (not counting the Restless Hunter) but you can stuff all 50 in Breezehome if you like

- Changed handling of sandboxing (due to the new slot system)

- Slaves can now use any Zaz furniture (and HSH adds 2 new spells to work as a primitive Zaz furniture placer)

- Total number of slave locations (not counting the Hunter or the temporary camp): 10, either indoors or outdoors

- The 5 buyable houses can still be upgraded with a cell, but this cell will be purely cosmetic. If you already bought the upgrades, the migration process will convert them to a new style slave location, free of charge

- Unlimited slaves in your home!  Well, the total number of slaves is still 50 (not counting the Restless Hunter) but you can stuff all 50 in Breezehome if you like

- Slaves can now use any Zaz furniture (and HSH adds 2 new spells to work as a primitive Zaz furniture placer)

- Total number of slave locations (not counting the Hunter or the temporary camp): 10, either indoors or outdoors

- The 5 buyable houses can still be upgraded with a cell, but this cell will be purely cosmetic. If you already bought the upgrades, the migration process will convert them to a new style slave location, free of charge

last update was 0.92, if this is 0.95 - where's 0.93 and 0.94

Died in a slave revolt?

I know this proberly have been asked before, but here it is: Is it possible to keep the slaves in a player owned house without the cell?

I dont really like the idea of having to loose a room to a cell, but like the idea that you can train your slaves, so can you purchase a token, that lets you use a room as a "cell" without making it an actual "cell"?

There's a remove option in the cell chests to remove the cages. For the town homes without the options chest, I've been using 'markfordelete' on unwanted cage walls. This made Breezehome way easier to use since the cage blocked half of the bedroom doorway.

I thought 0.95 looked nicer.

slaves big problem with clothes end outfit , training companion not working

Can you elaborate a bit on the details of the problems, please?

1.Do not change the level of training of slaves (training companion)

2. If you leave a slave in the house where he was placed in the cells of the token disappears wearing the clothing and weapons (standing naked)...

Not visible ZaZ end DD devices/In "Hanter" everything is fine

3 End gender problems / the game thinks that all the house slaves, as a woman

sorry  for my English :-/

2. If you leave a slave in the house where he was placed in the cells of the token disappears wearing the clothing and weapons (standing naked)...

i haven't tested that for while to notice, but if anybody else can confirm this and post the log. it might be the same bug i just got done fixing in pahe

1) Training is slow!  It updates only every in-game day.  Wait a while and see if the submission value increases, and if the slave in the MCM menu is listed as "Trained" not "Training paused"

2) Sometimes the outfit manager is not perfect. In most cases a slave should keep the outfit they had on when you leave the house. However if the slave is engaged in a SL sex act while you leave the house, they sometimes are naked when you return.

3) How does this problem manifest itself?  In the dialogue?